Beautiful Cloud Pictures

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
The sky is beautiful as always and sometimes clouds make it more beautiful, with different looking shapes. These are the pictures I have made, that I would like to share with you guys.

cloud1zz1.jpg

cloud2jp0.jpg

cloud3tt8.jpg

Do you notice the running animals below these two pictures? :)

cloud4mq0.jpg

cloud5ix5.jpg

cloud6zk5.jpg

cloud7dg2.jpg

In this one, you can notice a bird's head on the upper left:

cloud8sl5.jpg

cloud9lu8.jpg

Oxajil said:
Do you notice the running animals below these two pictures? :)
(...)
In this one, you can notice a bird's head on the upper left
For what it's worth, I didn't see what you perceived. When we drop our standards, we can make out anything we wanted to see, especially when looking at clouds. But, you took some good pictures. They look like weather changes in some way. The fifth picture shows a complete cloud cover.

fwiw.

You should get your head out of the clouds. :P
(Joke)

Seriously though, thanks, they DO look stunning, don't they.
IMO, Blue is such a nicer colour than red...

They're very pretty. Thanks for sharing them. Is that natural colour or have you added a blue tint? I like the running animals/lions/ducks/monkeys/cheetahs. ;)

Zadius Sky said:
For what it's worth, I didn't see what you perceived. When we drop our standards, we can make out anything we wanted to see, especially when looking at clouds.
Yes, you're right. Was just wondering if you could see the same things that I perceived.

Novelis said:
IMO, Blue is such a nicer colour than red...
I agree, but when there is sunset and there is a bit of red in the sky, it's quite pretty aswell!

Darren said:
They're very pretty. Thanks for sharing them. Is that natural colour or have you added a blue tint?
I haven't added anything to the pictures, all are natural.
Darren said:
I like the running animals/lions/ducks/monkeys/cheetahs. ;)
Haha ye.

Thank you all for your comments, much appreciated!

What type of camera did you use to take these. They are great.
I am still working on my sky pics. Haven't got the settings figured out quite right yet. But it's fun.

Tarri

Tarri said:
What type of camera did you use to take these.
Hi Tarri,

I made these pictures with my phone [Samsung SGH-E 900]:

hXXp://www.yootec.de/images/product_images/info_images/302_0.jpg

The phone is good for making pictures that are 'standing' still, but for moving things, it might look blurry.

It has 2 Megapixel.

Back
Top Bottom