Beautiful Art: architecture, paintings, sculptures, etc

Moscow by night:

336676877_754811323035419_3398551711389225597_n.jpg

πΎπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘Žπ‘ π‘Ž π‘‡π‘’π‘šπ‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑖𝑛 πΈπ‘™π‘™π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘Ž, π‘€π‘Žβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ β„Žπ‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Ž, πΌπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘Ž, 𝑖𝑠 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘™π‘‘β€™π‘  π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘šπ‘œπ‘›π‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘ 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘. π‘€π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘“π‘‘π‘ π‘π‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘£π‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘”π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 π‘œπ‘“ π‘ π‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘π‘˜ 𝑖𝑛 π‘Ž π‘π‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘œπ‘› π‘Ž π‘Ž π‘šπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘’. π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘šπ‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘› π‘‘π‘€π‘œ π‘‘π‘’π‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘  π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘π‘œ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘£π‘’. :scared:

340958883_106319405772058_159928622664464935_n.jpg

En 27 ans d’activitΓ©, je n’ai jamais jetΓ© un noeud de bois. Beaucoup de gens voient les nΕ“uds comme un dΓ©faut, mais pour moi, les nΕ“uds sont la reprΓ©sentation visuelle des arbres qui luttent pour prospΓ©rer. Toutes les petites branches ne deviennent pas de grandes branches, mais leurs efforts combinΓ©s en faveur de l’arbre dans son ensemble doivent Γͺtre cΓ©lΓ©brΓ©s. Comme les cicatrices humaines, elles racontent une histoire de sacrifice et de guΓ©rison. Chacune de ces "cicatrices" a une personnalitΓ© unique et mΓ©rite d’Γͺtre apprΓ©ciΓ©e comme un art. CrΓ©dits : Oddball Gallery

In 27 years of activity, I have never thrown a knot of wood. Many people see knots as a flaw, but to me knots are the visual representation of trees struggling to thrive.
Not all small branches grow into large branches, but their combined efforts on behalf of the tree as a whole are to be celebrated. Like human scars, they tell a story of sacrifice and healing.
Each of these "scars" has a unique personality and deserves to be appreciated as art.
Credits: Oddball Gallery

FuLpgh8WcCEmxbd

I admire paintings of Roerich... One of the main mysteries of the Roerich paintings lies in their unusual coloring. The colors seem to glow, and his palette consists mainly of pure, clear tones.
We used to have Roerich museum in Moscow but on April 28, 2017, the work of the public Museum named after N. K. Roerich was stopped. There was an illegal seizure of the Roerichs' heritage, the Lopukhins' estate, where the public Museum was located by the State Museum of the East with the participation of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation...Some paintings went to the State Museum of the East but most just β€œdisappeared”...EFBA677C-F215-4D26-B669-82F2319B5932.jpeg019CA298-E12B-4EF3-983E-11E79729D45E.jpeg87557955-1ADB-416B-BFFC-3BCADECE4AFF.jpeg8765CC06-A1F3-421A-B5BB-8B360CD3213F.jpeg

Les artistes rΓ©cupΓ©rateurs. La plasticienne Isabelle Bailly utilise principalement le papier pour la rΓ©alisation de ses sculptures, mais aussi parfois des Γ©lΓ©ments qu'elle trouve dans la nature, comme pour cette belle danseuse faite de branches et de lichen.

Recovering artists. The visual artist Isabelle Bailly mainly uses paper to make her sculptures, but also sometimes elements that she finds in nature, as for this beautiful dancer made of branches and lichen.

FuQQeZAXgAgEhMH

I admire paintings of Roerich... One of the main mysteries of the Roerich paintings lies in their unusual coloring. The colors seem to glow, and his palette consists mainly of pure, clear tones.
We used to have Roerich museum in Moscow but on April 28, 2017, the work of the public Museum named after N. K. Roerich was stopped. There was an illegal seizure of the Roerichs' heritage, the Lopukhins' estate, where the public Museum was located by the State Museum of the East with the participation of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation...Some paintings went to the State Museum of the East but most just β€œdisappeared”...View attachment 73648View attachment 73649View attachment 73650View attachment 73651
thank you for these pictures! I had some invitation to see them in 1990 when I was in Moscow but missed out somehow.

Just disappeared, that seems so wrong....

So glad to see these, they are wonderful, just wonderful, and such reminders of interest back then.

Back
Top Bottom