Batwings and secret spy plane

Y

Youngfox

It is the stuff of internet conspiracy theorists' dreams. A top secret, hypersonic, cold war spy plane that was allegedly flown by the Americans in UK airspace without the government's permission.
The Aurora - coming soon to your airspace...
Is it a bird? Is it a spaceship? No, it's a secret US spy plane

While this one is killer creepy there is also the personal touch...

Special forces to use strap-on 'Batwings'

batman070606_228x251.jpg

That's some expensive killin'

Hi Younfox, if you haven't had a chance to listen to the two part PodCast on 'Top Secret Military Projects', you might find what Jean-Pierre Petit has to say rather interesting.

I want to mention a "coincidence" I experienced shortly after listening to the Jean-Pierre Petit podcasts.
That same week,or not much longer than that,I was channel surfing on the TV and came across a show on discovery channel.It was about aircraft,aviation and where it is going in the future.The only mention of this "Project Aurora" was at the end of the show and this guy comes on and says "Aurora DOES NOT exist.We do not have an aircraft that can go upwards of mach 6 or more.We would love to have an aircraft that could run missions from here in the states to Baghdad in a matter of hours,but it just isn't true." This is not an exact quote but that was the very tone he had.One thing that struck me as too much of a coincidence to be just that,was there was never any mention in the show beforehand anywhere about the rumor of being able to fly missions to Baghdad from here.He just decided to throw that in.But do remember Jean-Pierre mentioning that in his podcast here.

Back
Top Bottom