Bacon classified as dangerous as cigarettes by WHO

RGG

Jedi Master
My hubby just sent me this- worth checking into I think...

-http://truthinmedia.com/bacon-classified-dangerous-cigarettes-world-health-organization/

I gotta laugh when some media outlet takes a statement and twists it - either that or I might get highly annoyed. In this case it's a laugh. Somehow 'processed meats' become reduced to bacon. Okaaaaaaaay.

Probably preparing the masses to be denied nutritious food so they can have it all for the elites.

Once, any body who asked a question to the Western Powers called "terrorist". With Syrian debacle all those narrations collapsed like a pack of cards. Now Foods, natural medicine are going in the same direction. Wishful thinking can go so far.

It's a pity they don't include pesticides and GMOs in this. I guess they're on a role to lose all their credibility.

Yea I got a version of this from my Mom today.

__http://time.com/4086823/processed-meat-red-cancer-who/

She's been trying to convert our family to the vegetarian diet. Nope can't do it...

Just now, when winter and the Ice Age is coming they tell us that meat is dangerous. They really want to freak people and made them sick, weak... That's what they want. And people are freaking, yes. And I would like to see their homes, to those from WHO, with their fridges plain of good meat, I am sure. And what about their idea of us eating insects? They are thinking about it.

Crickets are often trumpeted as the future of food, an edible, eco-friendly solution to a some-day protein shortage that livestock just can’t fix. Even the United Nations promotes insect-eating as a promising, protein-packed way to feed the 9 billion people that will live on earth in 2050. “A benefit of insects as an alternative animal protein source is that they can be reared sustainably on organic side streams (e.g. manure, pig slurry and compost),” their report reads.

Because insects emit far fewer greenhouse gases than livestock and consume way less water, they have a comparatively tiny ecological footprint, and they’re thought to thrive on basically anything, even organic waste. That last point sums up the main ecological appeal of eating insects; growing the grain used in animal feed takes up huge water and energy resources.

_http://time.com/3824917/crickets-sustainable-protein/

“Our planet faces huge challenges because of the growing population and increasing competition for scarce resources, and we believe that insects are part of the solution”, said IPIFF’s president Antoine Hubert. “That’s why we joined forces to create IPIFF, so that we can speak to the EU institutions and partners from the food & feed chain with one voice. As a pivotal actor in this process we will strive to make insect protein available to EU farmers, companies and consumers.”

_http://www.ipiff.org/news/2015/april/eu-should-allow-insects-as-protein-source

Incredible!

This meme is running with the PTB in Australia as well, it has been on every channel on the TV.
They really are trying to brainwash the masses.
Luckily we are wise to their shenanigans.

In Austria we had it on the radio morning news today. Bacon, Ham and Meat are supposed to create cancer . . .

Bacon classified as dangerous as cigarettes by WHO

Wait, are they saying we shouldn't smoke a pack of bacon every day? :/

Seriously, their push to turn us into non-smoking delish vegetarians is becoming so overt I don't even know what to say...except laugh.

But just how far can they go? Are they gonna make it illegal to eat meat? Round up all the meat-eaters!? "They're terrorists!" Gee.. :ohboy:

Big problem. These are epidemiological studies, which can ONLY find correlation and NOT causation. Therefore this is simple BAD science which makes me very frustrated hearing it pumped out on the radio over and over like it is truth.

Eating nothing and drinking no water has the smallest ecological footprint. Even if that causes us a slow and painful death there's a plus side - our decomposting bodies can join the manure, pig slurry and compost that insects are living from. That means we'd be helping the 9 billion people get their inedible but vital protein source. In addition our carbon footprint would be almost zero, since we stopped breathing, which means we'd also be doing our part to halt the disasterous results of global warming that will end up killing people in the future like us. Since we'd be dead, we'd also be doing our part to address problem of overpopulation and the destruction this poses to the environment and all life on earth.

Back
Top Bottom