Ark of the Covenant

EsoQuest said:
The sequence 10-5-6-5 corresponds to the tetragrammaton IHVH.
The sequence 1-5-6-5 corresponds to the four letter word AHVH, which is described in the context of a larger phrase AHVH AShR AHVH (I AM THAT I AM).
Hy

From a wider spectrum of kabbalah I can accept this explanation.

I remember some other explanation - but do not have the source of it - that explained the transformation:
YHVH <-> AHYH

But in my book i must refer to the biblical content as it is traceable into earliest extant textes.
And there we have AHYH ASherR AHYH

Friedrich Weinreb wrote a lot about the mystical aramaic script. The masorets saw in each letter a assemblage of primary forms.
The Yud
The Wav
So the said: a Alef is Two Yuds conbined with a Vav.
But using such explanations may transform each letter into another one. .
We must be aware what the aramaic script was and migt have transported, and what came into this later biblical script only by later thinkers and is not part of the original text or content.

I have still 4 session reports to discuss.
Remember my quest:
Do the C's give information that confirms or at least does not contradict the existance of the ToK in the torah with all it's ramifications?

Let's discuss the general problems when dealing with the transcripts.
Most info is related to
the questions of the group
their knowledge base (some of which I would rather term 'believe system')
dynamical group processes
private issues
We have to aknowledge that the channel sometimes was distorted. to some unknown degree.
But we may say they reflect imbalances within the group.

We must be aware of some repeated sayings by the Cs.
Knowledge protects
do network / crossreference
The clearly encouraged group members to read and aquire a base they had to evaluate.
But the Cs do not give any historical proof. Readers won't find any references that may be prooved within a wider frame outside the group. This however is countered with some other 'revelations' which are completely outside of any proof: That STS influence started 309'000 years ago. That 'the celts' were from Kantek etc... One cannot proove this but might crrssreference these with other literature.
So my job is really a hard one. How should i interprete the different biblical topics (the arc, Moses, abraham, jesus) when all these things are discussed within a rather personal or group-minded knowledge base (belief system)?

For instance, we have the session from 3 July 1995
(read the full session above)

Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
The Cs say: the Elohym were first human but then became non-human through a pact with lizards designated as ROSTEEM (todays RC's).

Historical references show, that the elohym are known within a kanaanite context as the 70 sons of EL.
From a biblical PoV. the elohym refer to this well known fact. But what is the kanaanite pantheon? Was it one pantheon or was it simply an idea to designate all the gods in ANE? The second seems much more reasonable. So what to do with the elohym making 'all' a bond wiith some ROSTEEM faction?
We see, that here we do not speak anymore about a ANE context. The topic started with the elohym in the bible. but all information that is given, does not explain anything within the bible. One must crossreference to new literature to find out, what the group is 'minding' about.

Naturally I could try to built references to the torah. But I must then 'define' what rosteem is.
Now such a definiton would certainly not conform with any info within esoterica. But must I confirm to what esoterica says in general about ROSTEEM?

Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

The group was not given the content of the idea of rosteem. In other places Laura does some associations:
rosteem = rostau = old name of gizah.
I think she even associated the ...tau with the letter Tav, the Cross or tree.
She however did not associate the ROS with the semitic ROSH (head) a in BeReshit ( In the heading )
But I suggest: ROSTAU could be Alef-Tav (Alpha Omega) which relates to the easy to show versical system in the revelation.
This Method is simply a analogy of the ToK of the Torah, intended to reveal its principles and to condemn them alltogether.

Now I made this connection. And it is in the first phrase of the Torah that we read:
In the Heading ELOHYM created...
So we are back to the Elohym in the bible which discussion ended with:
' A: As yet unrevealable to you '
... hinting at Revelation.

Now I think in this session the group-mind had some idea about cruzifiction associated with rosteem. But there is no hint that this group-mind had a more advanced idea about the cruciifiction. as a literal system to fix a text by verse sections or something the like.

Now this session progresses to J.J. Hurtak right after the 'unrevealable' hint. Hurtak's book is called 'The Keys of Enoch'. So we end with revelation and next follows a 'Key'-word allready given in the question.
Laura elsewhere says that the questions were prepared before the session started. I assume that this allways left room for additional questions, so I don't know, if this question was additional or already on the list of questions.

Q: (L) That's heavy! Okay, what is the source of the 'Keys of Enoch' teaching? James Hurtak claims that he was taken up to the higher realms and that the 'Keys' were programmed into him...
A: Disguised reality.

Isn't it funny that the Q. is simply a disguised reality itself when applying the 'Key' in the higher realms (the previous session text)? It is not needed to dive into that Hurtak stuff. The session makes it clear, coded info was already given.

This leaves us with a possible further exploration of the term ROSTEEM what needs some research within the transcripts.

Now I gave you allredy some torah hypercycles.
One of which was the abrahamic cycle of 1948 years/verses.

BRASYT BRA ALHYM AT HSM
In the beginning god created the name
The gematria of this is 1948 as the date of Abraham.
Abraham will be 175 years old in the 666.verse.
BRASYT BRA ALHYM AT HSMYM
In the beginning god created the heavans
The gematria of this is 1998 = 3 x 666

While it is superstitious to claim biblecodes over all the torah we should assume that at least certain parts of the torah were transmitted with utmost care since the compilation of the torah in the late persian era. Bereshit chapter 1 is not a old kanaanite story. It is a carefully coded peace.

If we'd like to translate it as 'Heaven & Earth' then Locations are meant. The meaning is not: 'Ideas & Material' because Ha Erez refers to countries or localities, and especially THE country, but not to Material. Biblical hebrew does give erez a definition as a political/ethnical entity. Only later hebrew does use erez for some earthen things in general since modern hebrew spoken language is influenced by a lot of non-semites (the chasars)..
A wording 'ha Shemot ve ha Erez' would have been apropriate for 'names and political entities' or 'ha Shemaym ve ha Efar' for 'ideas and and material' while ' Shemim and Erez' at least leaves one with: the heavenly (Israel) and the earthly/political (Israel), whereby each of the 70 Sons of El would have placed his special denominator instead of Israel.
Maybe the extant text is a mix and shows the trouble one gets when he wants to produce numerical code especially if one considers, that the following creational days imply rather a creation of the 'void and the earth' -
Or we are left with the last translation, which would indeed be meaningful without e violation of the common use of words in biblical hebrew..

Now let's think about 'names (or rules, the heavenly torahs) and the country'
elohym is the pantheon of the 70. We have the 70 languages and the 70 tribes. So the idea is not far fetched, that the 'Earth', which is 'tohu va bohu' is really the political landscape wher the fluffy spirits of the 70 gods travels along.
This interpretation does indeed refer to the old canaanite pantheon which was used as some preliminary creation story precursory to YHVH's creation. He does give is own torah to his country. In the ToK the torah takes the form of the nachash NXS which is a inverted priests breastplate shachan SXN. we have the commen torah and the hidden torah. The torah contains a plan of history to become true (the destruction anno 70 AD is certain). as such it is the heaven (the future) against the erez (the political now). we find the idea that the second creation discribes the special cas of this one YHVH who simply doas what is according to accepted kanaanite customs.
Or: When 'he' is imposing his psychocracy upon a people 'he' does it as a member of the 70 by law claiming that this was his due right amongst the 70 for his own part. This is the psychopaths legitimazytion: I simply do what is the custom. And by the way, this might not be a lie. Maybe the torah sytem was simply an imitation of existing such devices which we no longer have and cannot demonstrate therefor.

Now the next idea:
INRI is a torah code.

Bereshit bara elohim at ha (s)em
This (s) i use as a starting point using the ELS of 565.
ELS = equidistand letter sequence
565 is part of 10 5 6 5 for YHVH
This ELS is small enough in order to to escape the need of a superstitious large portion of the bible.
The code starts in Gen 1.1 and ends in Gen 2.22 (and God made a wive out of adams rib)
By now you know that 1565 is the verse where Moses gets his name.
So 565 has it's own significance as a ELS linking the Name of god and Moses.
It is in the 565th verse of joshua (which has 656 verses) where we have a very significant odity in the verse sections.
What then does that biblecode spell out?
SMINRY (the Name INRY)
Now read it:
In the beginning god created the NAME INRI.
(One must use the – strokes as a valid hebrew letter to get this code)
There is another INRI code based on ELS 666 in the 'and the snake was more subtle' section, combining Aaron und Moses in a snake-like picture.

INRI is the titulus following johns gospel. INRI is a code linked with the cross. Burt Aaron too has a titulus. He has to bear the sin of the house. And Aaron is crowned in the centre of the torah cucified in a ToK arrangement which has a 666 verse.

What then does ROSTAV mean? It might translate as: The Cross in the Bereshit.

Does that mean that the Cs or the group-mind does hint at the ToK? No. especially if reading other transcripts it becomes clear that there is no coherent idea about rostav. All we might excerpt here is a general murmur of some crosswords in the holy writ which is hinted at combined with a inner circle based cabal. But this might simply reflect some kind of summarized belief system from literature.
I do not have any problems with this session. I realy find it interesting. But as said above, each session seams to be somewhat unique in group-spirit and quality. I have some objections against the Moses-session (see earlier post). But every session needs a unique consideration..

Next transcript in the next post...

Laura said:
14 July 1998

Q: (L) OK, where is the Ark of the Covenant currently located?
A: Alternative 3.
Q: (L) Alternative 3 is the plan to take all the people, all the smart guys, all the elite, off the planet and leave
everybody else here to blow up, isn't it?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Where is it currently located?
A: Maybe not. Discover.
Q: (L) We're trying to discover through our interaction with you. How else can we discover something as obscure as this? I mean, that's a pretty darned obscure question, I would think. (SV) Who's in charge of Alternative 3, Laura? (L) That's too complicated.... (SV) Well, maybe they have it, who ever's in charge of it. (L) well, are you gong to tell us anything about it?
A: Study alternative 3 to find answer!
I could not find a session dated 14 July 1998, but I did come across an almost identical version dated 7 November 1994, which is the same session Harrison quoted at the start of this thread.

Session 941107

Q: In reading Fingerprints of the Gods, I discovered that there is the tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy [Graham Hancock] did a bunch of research on it, and it seems possible that it is there, and that it may even be active. Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia?
A: No.
Q: Where is it?
A: If we were to reveal this to you, it would be akin to giving a hand grenade to a baby!! See Alternative 3.
Q: (L) Alternative 3 is the plan to take all the people, all the smart guys, all the elite, off the planet and leave everybody else here to blow up, isn't it?
A: Maybe. Maybe not. Discover. Study alternative 3 to find answer!
It seems there are missing bits and some of the questions and answers are moved around or worded differently. Is this the same session or two different sessions?

Anyway, moving on...

Laura said:
If you have read the Adventures Series where I finally did get into Alternative 3, then you will know most of what I discovered about that subject... which then led to some more significant understandings and further work.
So Alternative 3 is the clue. This is first mentioned in the Adventure Series on page 263.

Wikipedia said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_3

It was claimed that scientists had determined that the Earth's surface would be unable to support life for much longer, due to pollution leading to catastrophic climate change. It was proposed that there were three alternatives to this problem: the first involved the detonation of nuclear bombs in the stratosphere in order to allow the pollution to escape. The second alternative was the construction of an elaborate underground city, a solution reminiscent of the finale of Dr Strangelove. The third alternative, the so-called "Alternative 3", was to populate Mars via a waystation on the Moon.
Session 941119

Q: (T) Is there such a thing as "alternative three" the plan to take all the brains off the planet?
Q: (T) Is that more disinformation?
A: Yes. ...
Adventures with Cassiopaea - Page 264

But, getting back to Alternative 3, the next purported fact: "The earth is dying. We have polluted it beyond repair. The increasing "greenhouse effect" will cause the polar ice caps and glaciers to melt and flood the Earth."
It is an obvious fact that there is most definitely something going on in terms of weather. What we see here is the effort to divert attention away from hyperdimensional manipulations. At the same time, what this manipulates us to feel is that we are in deep doo doo and we need Big Brother to haul us out of the soup.
Adventures with Cassiopaea - Page 313

The 4th density STS beings and their human cohorts perceive that there is no advantage in total destruction because there can be no profit. They seek to establish an optimum ratio that is just a delicate balance between diminishing returns and unbridled death. Alternative 3 and the Sixth Extinction.
Forgive me for being dense here, but I have yet to draw the connection between the Ark of the Covenant and Alternative 3, the Sixth Extinction and other related matters. If someone could be kind enough to point out the connection, it would be greatly appreciated.

Nevertheless, following Laura's research on the Ark of the Covenant...

Session 980411

Q: Ummm, in reading this funny book I just finished, I discovered that there is the tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy did a bunch of research on it, and it seems possible that it is there, and that it may even be active. Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia?
A: If we were to reveal this to you, it would be akin to giving a hand grenade to a baby!!
Q: Well, I just thought I would ask! What I found out was that this wonderful Hakluyt Society that chronicled the funny business in the Canary Islands also kept track of the goings on in Ethiopia. One of the things they told about was the carrying of the Ark in procession by red or blond headed guys. And there was the Croix Patte of the Templars on a number of objects in Ethiopia. The Rose Croix. Did we have Templars there, or what was going on? Was the Ark there and was it then taken somewhere else?
A: The Ark of the Covenant is not what you think it is.
Q: You guys said that it was a power cell. I don't have some sort of romantic idea of it. I can accept that. But there are all these stories about it and a lot of people have mythologized it. What do you mean by saying such a thing. What is the Ark?
A: See Oak Island.
Q: It seems that the Templars were in charge of building the Cathedral at Chartres, and there is a tableaux on one of the porches of Melchizedek and the Queen of Sheba. Equidistant between them is the Ark of the Covenant in a cart. Melchizedek is holding a cup that is supposed to be the Holy Grail. Inside this cup is a cylindrical object of stone. What is this?
A: Greater sight.
Q: What?! (A) Is it a symbol or a device?
A: Why cannot it be both?
Q: (A) It can be both, but is it both?
A: Yes.
Q: (A) So, it is a device for greater sight like a crystal ball, yes?
A: Only when utilized exactly precisely.
Session 941210

Q: (L) What is buried on Oak Island?
A: Regenerator.
Q: (L) What is a regenerator?
A: Remolecularizer.
Q: (L) Who put it there?
A: Lizard beings.
Q: (L) When did they put it there?
A: 10,000 years ago, approximately.
Q: (L) Do they use it from time to time?
Q: (L) Does it still work?
A: It could.
Q: (T) What is the purpose of a remolecularizer?
A: Regenerate matter.
Q: (L) Such as physical bodies?
Q: (L) So, you just go and stand next to it or inside it or whatever and it regenerates you?
A: Any matter.
Q: (L) Well, that would be a really handy thing to have in the barn. Is there any way to get it out of there?
A: Maybe. Are you planning an expedition?
Q: (L) No, we're just being nosy. How deep is it buried?
A: Deep.
Q: (T) Well, we can send it in to a treasure hunter's magazine and give somebody an idea of how far they have to go. (L) Yeah, tell them what it is and they will go whole hog for it. (T) Yeah. It's a regenerator. "What?" Well, it's a remolecularizer. What's wrong with you? Where have you been? You never wanted to be regenerated? You, too, can be a Time Lord! (L) Amaze your friends, confound your enemies, you can hypnotize any woman from a distance by the power of your... REGENERATOR! (T) Wow! Look at the size of his Regenerator! [much laughter]
Session 950422

Q: (L) When I was reading [the Cassiopaean Transcripts] about Oak Island the other day, I noticed that we never followed up on certain things. Could we ask on that now?
Q: (L) Okay, you said at that time that a Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer was buried at Oak Island. Is that correct?
Q: (L) Who buried it there?
A: Learn.
[Since they had already told us that the Lizards were involved, it was clear that we were supposed to learn something about this OTHER than who, specifically, put it there.]
Q: (L) Well, we are getting ready to learn because you are going to teach us, is that correct?
A: You already have tools.
Q: (L) What do you mean we already have tools?
A: We are trying to teach you to use your most precious commodity.
Q: (L) And that is, of course, our minds?
A: You betcha!
Q: (L) Okay. What I read about Oak Island was that there were legends of lights being seen there prior to 1703.
Q: (L) Prior to 1703 might put the burial of whatever is there at least prior to that time, correct?
Q: (L) Were those lights the lights of the craft of other beings other than the natives of this planet?
A: Electromagnetic profile.
[...]
Q: (T) Is it buried there in that location for a specific reason?
A: Sure.
Q: (T) Does the location itself have something to do with the purpose of it?
A: Magnetic.
Q: (T) Are there other ones buried on the planet?
Q: (T) Are they aligned to each other on the planet in some kind of geometric pattern?
Q: (T) Do they all work together?
[...]
Q: (J) Could it be possible that this device was somehow related to the crystal pyramid of Atlantis?
A: In a small sense.
Q: (J) Did the pyramid have anything to do with powering this device?
Q: (L) Is this device continuously operational?
Q: (L) What stimulates it to go into operation? That is, assuming it does.
A: Magnetic anomalies.
Q: (J) Is it affected by earthquakes?
A: Can be.
Q: (L) Are these magnetic anomalies ones that occur naturally on the planet?
A: Both.
Q: (L) So, they can occur naturally on the planet or they can be generated or stimulated by some other source?
Q: (J) Is this device a doorway for entry into this dimension?
A: Can be used as such.
Q: (T) Is it a stand-alone machine or is it to be used in conjunction with others?
A: Either.
Q: (T) That means that they don't have to all work at the same time; they can work independently of each other. Are they positioned in such a way if something small happens only a couple of them kick in, but if something large happens, as many as necessary?
A: Okay.
Q: (L) Who owns it?
A: Owns?
Q: (L) Who built it?
A: Answer for yourself, and enough, already on this subject!!!!
Q: (J) I think I just heard a door slam!
Laura's further research on Oak Island led her to the Alchemists who reside in the Pyrenees Mountains, which is also partly connected to the Quorum. Despite this, I lost track of any further connection with the Ark of the Covenant.

From what I gathered of the Oak Island discussions, the Ark of the Covenant may be related to a "Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer", which according to the glossary, is "a Cassiopaea term for a process of transferring entities between densities or affecting teleportation". In the aftermentioned session, the C's confirmed that it can be used as a doorway for entry into this dimension and that it is connected to the Atlantean pyramids.

The Atlantean pyramids can collect power, although it seems they have other functions too. This power can be used for a variety of purposes, such as transport, healing, mind control and climate (this connects with HAARP also). But, as stated in the aftermentioned session, it had something to do with powering TDARMs such as the one located at Oak Island.

So how does the Ark of the Covenant relate to this? It is a power cell, we know that much, and we also know how it interacts with people - which is dependant upon their energy fields.

Do the Atlantean pyramids have something to do with powering the Ark of the Covenant in the same way they do with the TDARMs? Is that the connection? Or is the Ark self-sufficient?

hkoehli said:
Q: Was this a device for communication then? You also said that they drew power from it. What sort of power? How did this work?
A: I am Ra. This was charged by means of the materials with which it was built being given an ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD.
The mention of electromagnetic field caught my attention, as did "electromagnetic profile" in the session discussing Oak Island above.

Just to go out on a limb here, perhaps the Ark of the Covenant is somehow related to a conduit.

Session 950304
[explanation of 5th density]
Q: (Member of audience) What energy are they using to create the conduit?
A: Open frequency EM wave.
Session 941126

Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?
A: One developing conduit.
Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?
A: Yes. One.
Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?
A: Open.
Q: (T) Is this conduit going to allow those who remain behind to be able to move to 4th density easier when they are ready?
Q: (T) What is the conduit for?
A: You and those who will follow you.
Q: (L) This conduit. Is this a conduit through which an entire planet will transition?
A: You are one. There are others.
Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?
Q: (T) There are other groups on this planet developing their own conduits?
A: Yes. Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.
[...]
Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?
A: Close.
Could the Ark of the Covenant be connected with the development of a conduit?

Nathan said:
Laura said:
14 July 1998

Q: (L) OK, where is the Ark of the Covenant currently located?
A: Alternative 3. [...]
I could not find a session dated 14 July 1998, but I did come across an almost identical version dated 7 November 1994, which is the same session Harrison quoted at the start of this thread.

Session 941107

Q: In reading Fingerprints of the Gods, I discovered that there is the tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy [Graham Hancock] did a bunch of research on it, and it seems possible that it is there, and that it may even be active. Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia?
A: If we were to reveal this to you, it would be akin to giving a hand grenade to a baby!! See Alternative 3.
Q: (L) Alternative 3 is the plan to take all the people, all the smart guys, all the elite, off the planet and leave everybody else here to blow up, isn't it?
A: Maybe. Maybe not. Discover. Study alternative 3 to find answer!
It seems there are missing bits and some of the questions and answers are moved around or worded differently. Is this the same session or two different sessions?
Check out Oct. 21, 1995, which is what the above session is listed under in the searchable transcripts. The second excerpt seems to be from various sessions (980411, 951021).
Forgive me for being dense here, but I have yet to draw the connection between the Ark of the Covenant and Alternative 3, the Sixth Extinction and other related matters. If someone could be kind enough to point out the connection, it would be greatly appreciated.
From reading SH, it seems the Ark was an object AND a general technology. This technology was used by the northerners in concert with nature (to provide food and such), or by the Indo-Incans for the purpose of sacrifice and communing with their boar-god, Yahweh. Perhaps the connection to Alt 3 is that the "elite" are aware of the coming "sixth extinction" and have a covenant with their HD controllers, granting them safe passage through the cataclysm (perhaps using TDARM technology, underground bases, etc.). Just guesses on my part...

Could the Ark of the Covenant be connected with the development of a conduit?
This seems to be the approach the Northerners/Scythians/Hyperboreans/Semites/Akkadians/Arcadians/etc (;)) took in the utilization of their science.

I've got a question, too. In SH and 911, Laura mentions the Ark going East. I didn't catch the reason/proof. Did it have something to do with Esau's blessing (i.e. the Arabs' blessing)? Hopefully this is covered in more detail in Horns of Moses... :)

Moses grew horns? :o

:P

But seriously, is Horns of Moses a forthcoming publication of some sort?

IEye said:
I did not read 'Secret History' but I realise that this chapter is essentially a rewrite of one of your earlier papers 'Decline and Fall of the Sothic Cycle' (which was essentially the title of John Bruggs paper) which I read 3 or 4 years ago and which led me to the works of John Brugg, Censorinus (in it's extant text) and others .

It doesn't seem that Neugebauers thesis that egyptians intercalated all 5 years is accepted today.
No, it is not a re-write of one of my "earlier papers entitled "Decline... etc" It is a direct quote from Bruggs. Sorry that the footnotes (and other features) did not come through on the copy paste into the forum thing.

I am aware that quite a number of Egyptologists do not like what Neugebauer said, but then they don't like anything that messes up their Bible based chronology. They are even now having fits that the 30 year battle over the dating of the eruption of Thera has now fallen to the side of science, i.e. tree ring calibrated radiocarbon dates.

I don't have much respect for, or patience with "egyptologists" or many archaeologists for that matter. It is a science that is based on lies and it is amazing the extremes many of them will go to to preserve the foundation of sand.

Laura said:
IEye said:
I did not read 'Secret History' but I realise that this chapter is essentially a rewrite of one of your earlier papers 'Decline and Fall of the Sothic Cycle' (which was essentially the title of John Bruggs paper) which I read 3 or 4 years ago and which led me to the works of John Brugg, Censorinus (in it's extant text) and others .

It doesn't seem that Neugebauers thesis that egyptians intercalated all 5 years is accepted today.
No, it is not a re-write of one of my "earlier papers entitled "Decline... etc" It is a direct quote from Bruggs. Sorry that the footnotes (and other features) did not come through on the copy paste into the forum thing.
Laura, I think IEye meant that the chapter that you quoted from Secret History is an updated version of what you originally wrote in the Adventures Series.

Nathan said:
But seriously, is Horns of Moses a forthcoming publication of some sort?
Check out Laura's previous post on this topic. Horns of Moses is the title of her next book.

Some connections I was thinking about the other night, as a result of reading Secret History:

Ark - Arkadia - Akkadia/Agade

So, we've got Jewish, Greek, and Semitic connections here. I find it interesting that the Trojan Horse can be conceived as an Ark. So the myth can be viewed as a tale of fourth density transition or as a recounting of ancient history. Also, the "Semitic" 4D gene-encoding can be viewed as a "Trojan Horse" waiting for mission fulfillment. This all ties in with "Alt 3" because the PTB believe they will survive the cyclic cataclysms, and are setting up a final Semitic Holocaust.

Also, Arcadia comes from Arcas, who was turned into a bear. The bear connects to Shamanism/bear-cults, and the bear's act of hibernation can also be seen as part of the Ark-dynamic (surviving the harsh winter and emerging healthy in the new beginning).

transdimensional said:
I just found this interesting article "Christians in Ethiopia have long claimed to have the ark of the covenant. Our reporter investigated" in Smithsonian Magazine, December 2007. What do you think of it?

Link: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/people-places/ark-covenant-200712.html
Well Laura already posted about asking the C's about this in page 1 of this thread -
4 Nov 1998

Q: Ummm, in reading this funny book I just finished, I discovered that there is the tradition of the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia. This guy did a bunch of research on it, and it seems possible that it is there, and that it may even be active. Is it, in fact, in the church of St. Mary of Zion in Ethiopia?

Seems just like another Red Herring to me.

Back
Top Bottom