Are the Olympic Games The Sign of The End?

Excuse my bad english. I have noticed that there is an apparently relationship between the number 7 (seventh)(september) and references to tombs, or bury people and hecatombs. Also all others references with "seventh" are interesting:

Nostradamus:

XVIII.
The unhappy abandoned one will die of grief, His conqueress will celebrate the hecatomb: Pristine law, free edict drawn up, The wall and the Prince falls on the seventh day.

XXXIV.
After the victory of the Lion over the Lion, there will be great slaughter on the mountain of Jura; floods and darkcoloured people of the seventh ( of a million ), Lyons, Ulm at the mausoleum death and the tomb.

LXXIV.

The year of the great seventh number accomplished, It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter: Not far from the great millennial age, When the buried will go out from their tombs.

one reference to seventh in Nostradamus quatrais includes the son and the moon

XXXII.

Where all is good, the Sun all beneficial and the Moon Is abundant, its ruin approaches: From the sky it advances to change your fortune. In the same state as the seventh rock.

And this one apparently unrelated:

LXXXVIII.
The circuit of the great ruinous deed,
The seventh name of the fifth will be: Of a third greater the stranger warlike: Sheep, Paris, Aix will not guarantee.

and ezekiel too

39:12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying them, that they may cleanse the land.

Laura & The C's

A: Does nickel have a companion?

Q: A) Well, when we say a 'companion,' it means another metal in the same family in the
Mendeleev Table. I believe that cobalt and Nickel are in the same family, but I will have
to check...

A: And cobalt is invisible in the good old vacuum of space, but not nickel!

Q: L) Does that mean it will attract cobalt?

A: No, cobalt will attract.

Q: L) The cobalt will attract flares... electromagnetic phenomena...
A: Et al.

[This is what makes me wonder if there is stuff out there composed of cobalt that we do not see? Is there a a cloud of cobalt around this comet that is way bigger than anything we notice? Is this cobalt accompanied by nickel? Is something else unusual going to happen with this comet as it gets closer? ]

In the link that Laura posted http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7582.45 I'd speculated about Holmes passing through an area of debris that would light up like a cloud. Not to imply the above confirms it but it certainly has the wheels turning in reference to the possibility. There was also some reference to "blue" in the definition, which made me think of 'blue apple' or something like that (sorry kind of been reading the topic all day and I'm getting tired). I know this is only going into one aspect of the discussion, but I was kind of thinking Holmes might have been a reference to a sign of the end. I'm just speculating that whatever was lit up out there by Holmes is something we may be approaching soon.

Cobalt - Symbol Co

A hard, brittle metallic element, found associated with nickel, silver, lead, copper, and iron ores and resembling nickel and iron in appearance. It is used chiefly for magnetic alloys, high-temperature alloys, and in the form of its salts for blue glass and ceramic pigments. Atomic number 27; atomic weight 58.9332; melting point 1,495°C; boiling point 2,900°C; specific gravity 8.9; valence 2, 3.

FWIW

Please read this references againg and we will see what result at the end. :D.

I propose that there is a flow of energy between the sun and the solar dark companion acting as ground or negative pole.

The other thing that interests me is the reference to nickel and cobalt. Let me go through this and make some comments in brackets:

Q: (L) You said that the primary composition of this comet is nickel?
A: No, we said "nickel?"

[ [The Cs used the word "nickel" as a clue... When you think of the word "nickel," what phrase comes to mind? What I think of is "a bright, shiny new nickel."

This current comet is, indeed, bright and shiny. And, without the usual tail, it is rather more round which is also reminiscent of a nickel... ]

Q: (L) What does 'nickel' mean? (A) It's a shiny metal. (L) A coin, a five cent piece...

[Ark got the message: "shiny." And all the hoopla about the sudden brightening... ]

A: What does molten nickel look like against the backdrop of space?

Q: (A) It would look like silver... (L) Would it have a color? (A) I don't think so.

A: Does it conduct electricity? Is it magnetic?

Laura & The C's

A: Does nickel have a companion?

Q: A) Well, when we say a 'companion,' it means another metal in the same family in the
Mendeleev Table. I believe that cobalt and Nickel are in the same family, but I will have
to check...

A: And cobalt is invisible in the good old vacuum of space, but not nickel!

Q: L) Does that mean it will attract cobalt?

A: No, cobalt will attract.

Q: L) The cobalt will attract flares... electromagnetic phenomena...
A: Et al.

[This is what makes me wonder if there is stuff out there composed of cobalt that we do not see? Is there a a cloud of cobalt around this comet that is way bigger than anything we notice? Is this cobalt accompanied by nickel? Is something else unusual going to happen with this comet as it gets closer? ]

the clues are:

Nickel = Shiny (represents the sun)
Cobalt = Dark (invisible in space) (It´s companion of nickel ) = SUN'S DARK COMPANION, invisible too
the cobalt atracts = Negative pole or ground. If one gives there must be an attractor

[Keep in mind that a "bolt" does not have to be visible ... but it may have been made visible by the Comet as evidenced in its sudden brightening, after the "bolt" passed through the lined up planets... And we have NO idea what this kind of energy passing through the planets can do. The C's made a remark about the ionosphere:]

A: Research this for definitive answers to your question. What about the
positive/negative ratio between earth's ionosphere and possible passing "objects?"

Q: (A) Yes, it can conduct, but its not magnetic. Why 'molten?'
A: What about the "tail" of such an object coming into contact with the ionosphere?

Then, the comet hp holmes crossed this "flow" or conduict of energy established between the poles through the interaction of the planets (or his ionespheres) and shone suddenly. This would have been the sign of the presence of the dark companion of the sun.
As chemist I am, this system remember me an molecular orbital analog to atomic scale, when the "electronic clouds" (the ionospheres) of each atom (or planet) are superimposed allowing charge movemets and another quantics phenomenon into the system.

In short:

Delta E = difference of potential energy

please comments!

Laura & C's said:
Q: (L) ... Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about
is the references I come across in tons of reading, that
the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us
the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret
societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger
Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...
A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you
to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...
Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group
of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge
and abilities?
A: Either/or.
Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book
as the Brotherhood of the Serpent or Snake?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is this also what you have referred to as the Quorum?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So, we have a bunch of people who are playing with
mathematics, and playing with higher knowledge, basically
as a keep busy activity to distract them at the human
level from the fact that they are being manipulated at a
higher level. Is this what is going on? Or, do they
consciously know what they are doing? Is it a distraction
or a conscious choice?
A: Both.

Call me bananas but I just saw the film "Space Chimps" with my youngest child and it is laden with initiation symbolism. I hope I do not digress too much here but it seemed to fit and I'm still scratching my head over it.
Basically, the story is about three U.S. chimps who have been sent into space by NASA to locate a space probe that was sucked into a worm hole. The main character is a circus chimp named Ham III (Hamlett?? another initiation story), the grandson of the first chimp launched by NASA into space (and, yes, that first chimp really was named Ham). Ham III works at being shot out of a cannon and never quite landing where he should but eventually we see that he does have the "Right Stuff." He is joined on the mission by a big chimp named Titan and the female love interest Luna and they land on a planet ruled by a big ugly tyrant named Zartog. Zartog has commandeered the original NASA probe and uses its extendable arms to punish the inhabitants of the planet by dipping them into a substance that freezes their exteriors instantly. During one of the side adventures Ham III and Luna are rescued by Kilowatt, a golden light who goes into the depths of the monster to save Ham III and Luna. Finally, there's a showdown with Zartog, and the chimps are able to escape when the planet's three suns [edit: are in alignment and] trigger the volcano that shoots them back into space. Back on Earth, the humans have given up on the chimps and so it is up to the two chimps who were left behind to bring the crew home. One of the chimps, is named Mercury and he is the mentor of Ham III. The other one is a young chimp named Comet whose technical genious helps bring them back to Earth. As they are returning to Earth, Mercury says to Ham III that he is coming in too fast and he needs to come in at 33 degrees exactly. He repeats this 33 degree business again in case anyone missed it the first time. Mercury then tells Ham III he has to fly straight in order to land safetly which of course he does.

I don't really know what to make of this. Kids movies always have deeper meanings and lots of jokes for the adults but for the adepts? Maybe I just need to take a vacation. :rolleyes:

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur:
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon-heur

I could be way off in left field here but I continue to be bothered by the translation of the word:
Angolmois. I know the most accepted translation is that angolmois is an anagram for mongols but that leaves some letters unused. I do not find the word angolmois in the french dictionary but there is Angoumois which is a region in SW France that was part of the kingdom of Aquitaine under Charlemagne's empire.

ANGOUMOIS äNgoomwäˈ, region and former province, W France, now coextensive with most of Charente dept. Angoulême is the historic capital and chief city. In the region is the Charente valley, with its excellent vineyards; the brandy made from their grapes is named for Cognac, the chief distillery center. In pre-Roman times the region was occupied by the Santones and Pictones, two Gallic peoples. Part of the kingdom of Aquitaine under Charlemagne's empire, Angoumois became a county in the 9th cent. and was united with the French crown in 1307. Under the Treaty of Brétigny (1360) Angoumois, then ruled by the counts of Angoulême, was recognized as English territory, but in 1371 it became a fief of the dukes of Berry, a branch of the French royal family. When Francis I, formerly the count of Angoulême, became king in 1515, Angoumois was definitively incorporated into the French crown lands.
AQUITAINE
ăkˈwĭtān, äkētĕnˈ, Lat. Aquitania, former duchy and kingdom in SW France. Julius Caesar conquered the Aquitani, an Iberian people of SW Gaul, in 56 b.c. The province that he created occupied the territory between the Garonne River and the Pyrenees; under Roman rule it was extended northward and eastward almost as far as the Loire River. It had been thoroughly Romanized when it was occupied (5th cent.) by the Visigoths, and the persistence of Latin culture made it a rich but indigestible addition to the Frankish realm after the defeat (507) of the Visigoths by the Frankish ruler Clovis I. In the chaotic strife among Clovis's successors, much of Aquitaine escaped Frankish control. After the separation of Gascony from Aquitaine (7th cent.), the area N of the Garonne was considered Aquitaine proper.

From 670, Aquitaine was ruled by semi-independent native dukes, but an Arab invasion (718) forced the Aquitanian duke Eudes to seek the protection of the Frankish ruler Charles Martel, who defeated (732) the Arabs. In 781, Charlemagne, who subdued the native nobles, made Aquitaine into a kingdom for his son Louis (later emperor of the West Louis I). After the death (838) of Louis's son Pepin I, Louis added Aquitaine to the West Frankish kingdom of Neustria (France) and granted it to his youngest son Charles the Bald (Charles II, emperor of the West). A group of Aquitanian nobles made Pepin's young son, Pepin II, king, and a struggle for control ensued between Charles and the Aquitanians (840–52; 862–65). Charles was the eventual victor. During this period Aquitaine was subject to attacks by both Normans and Muslims. The repeated invasions, combined with the civil wars

Could the king referred to in this quatrain be from Aquitaine? Has that been considered previously? Does that still lead to the Khazars? I don't know. Frankly, I am amazed how you historians keep track of all these different lineages in your head. So...FWIW

Laurel said:
L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur:
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon-heur

I could be way off in left field here but I continue to be bothered by the translation of the word:
Angolmois. I know the most accepted translation is that angolmois is an anagram for mongols but that leaves some letters unused. I do not find the word angolmois in the french dictionary but there is Angoumois which is a region in SW France that was part of the kingdom of Aquitaine under Charlemagne's empire.

Could the king referred to in this quatrain be from Aquitaine? Has that been considered previously? Does that still lead to the Khazars? I don't know. Frankly, I am amazed how you historians keep track of all these different lineages in your head. So...FWIW

I've been checking some French sites dedicated to Nostradamus' prophecies, and several propose that the term Angolmois
has a double signification because this term is also the anagram of "Anglo" (English) and in other variants Angolmois refers to the French district of Angoumois, who was ruled by the British - the Anglo-Saxons - in the 1300's.

On this site (in French - only cache available) :
_hhttp://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:m-MRjChMYEwJ:members.aol.com/centuries/nostradamus/x72.htm+angolmois+angouleme+attila&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=fr

According to J.Ch de Fontbrune's interpretation of this quatrain in 1981:

"In July 1999 a great terrifying king will come through the air to turn back to life the great conqueror of Angoulmois. Before and after, war will reign happily (?)".
He gives a few precisions : sky/air refers to the Apocalypse's locusts and Angoumois was conquered by the Wisigoths and soon threatened by the Huns, mongol race under the command of Attila".
Many have confirmed and detailed this interpretation, but one only has a partial vision of the overall comments made about Nostradamus. Thus, certain commentators have refused sensationalism while thinking of this crucial issue : in the Lettre à César (Letter to Caesar) his son, introducing his work, Nostradamus remarks that he never wrote in the Centuries the "hard" date of a prediction. Other way to say the same thing: dates written throughout the Centuries (which are very rare any way) are, in other words, little riddles to decipher. The overall text is based on 2 principles : the 1st one is "non eft noftrum nofcere tempora, nec momenta etc": "it is not possible to know the date, nor the moment", as emphasizes Nostradamus in his introduction ; in other words, one cannot determine a date with certainty regarding a future event, because of "libéral arbitre" (free will). The 2nd principle is announced by Nostradamus, who points to the fact that he wrote everything "in a nebulous form", and who will remain faithful to his warning : "Que ceux qui liront ces vers les étudient mûrement, que la foule profane et ignorante ne les manipule pas et que tous (...) les sots et les barbares en restent éloignés" : "May those who read these lines study them carefully, and may the profane and ignorant mass not manipulate them, and may all the fools and barbarians keep way from them". In other word, if a 'hard' date is mentionned, it's to deceive the less enlightened readers.

Really interesting read here.
I just wanted to post this, cause every time it comes on, while i watch the Olympics it gives me the creeps. :scared: Are they trying to get at something with this? :huh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4ZLKfkQoo

Hi everyone, I was thinking that the olympics represent a "peaceful" coming together of the world. Therefore, by starting a war during this time it is symbolically saying that there will be no more peace or the end of the hope of peaceful times. Sort of like defiling a world wide symbol of the world coming together.

Nina said:
Really interesting read here.
I just wanted to post this, cause every time it comes on, while i watch the Olympics it gives me the creeps. :scared: Are they trying to get at something with this? :huh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps4ZLKfkQoo

True , this ad looks truely outside the human box.

it starts saying
"It is the time , every body watching you ", shows comets falling, some are jumping /using other humans as platform for big jumps.

I found a couple of tidbits on nickel:

http:// chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/nickel.htm

Word Origin: German Nickel: Satan or Old Nick, also, from kupfernickel: Old Nick's copper or Devil's copper

http:// www.metsoc.org/virtualtour/processes/nickcobinfo.asp

While nickel makes up 0.007% of the earth's crust and is today one of our most useful metals, it was virtually unknown until the 1600s and was not isolated as an element until 1751. Early chemists called it Kupfer-Nickel - kupfer for copper, because nickel was originally found in association with copper ores, and nickel, after the German "Old Nick" or Satan, because it was initially so difficult to extract from those ores.

[...]

Nickel is malleable, resists corrosion, and maintains its mechanical and physical characteristics under extreme temperatures.

http:// elements.etacude.com/Ni.php

From German Nickel, Satan or Old Nick's and from kupfernickel, Old Nick's copper. The name was derived due to the Saxon miners' inability to extract copper from the reddish-colored ore niccolite (NiAs), which resembles in appearance to that of red Cu2O. They blamed this was due to the work of the devil. The metal was first isolate, in impure form, from the ore niccolite ("Kupfernickel") by A.F. Cronstedt in 1751. It can be extracted from ores such as pentlandite and pyrrhotite in Sudbury, Ontario. It is thought that the large deposits in the region is due to an ancient meteorite impact. Other metals that are also extracted from this region are gold, silver, copper, cobalt etc.

The 'triskele crop circle': I see three overlapping circles of the yin-yang symbol, with the eye of the 'white' halves all centered in the middle of the formation?

3 centers (lower story) brought into balance? (below)

3 cycles (comets, dark star, wave) converging? (above)

In Irish mythology Manannan was the Lord of the Sea and the tides. His father was Lir, Master of the Waves. He was of the race of the Tuatha de Danaan. His symbol was the triskele, a variant of which you see on the flag of the Isle of Man today:

250px-Flag_of_the_Isle_of_Man.svg.png

http:// altreligion.about.com/library/glossary/symbols/bldefsceltictree.htm

Manannán is said to be buried in the Tonn Banks off the coast of Donegall. Many shipwrecks occur here; and the spirit of Manannan is supposed to ride on the storm. The Tonns form one part of a triad known as "The Three Waves of Erin". The Wave of Rury in Dundrum Bay; and the Wave of Cliona off Cape Clear, are the other parts. The Tonns are known as the Northern Wave. Whenever the hero Cúchulainn lifted his shield and smote it the three waves of Erin echoed this signal and roared over the ocean.

The Tuatha Dé Danann

The Tuatha Dé Danann (which means the people of Danu) arrived in Ireland bearing with them their stone of destiny called the Lia Fail which they placed on the mound of Tara and ever after the rightful kings of Ireland were chosen when it called out. They also brought the spear of Lugh which ensured victory to whoever wielded it, The Sword of Nuada from whom none could escape and the Cauldron of the Dagda from which none would go unsatisfied.

There is a story that they came to Ireland in flying ships but could not land as the Fomorians had set up a great energy field that they could not penetrate. So they had to circle Ireland nine times before finding a breach in the energy field and setting down on Sliabh an Iarainn (The Iron Mountains) in County Leitrim.

They clashed with the Fir Bolg (the men of the bags or pot-bellied ones) who they defeated at the first battle of Magh Tuiredh (Moytura) and routed towards the West of Ireland where they allowed them to stay. After defeating the Fir-Bolg they were challenged by the Fomorians and had to fight another battle this time in County Roscommon, which became known as the second battle of Magh Tuiredh, they defeated the great Fomorian warrior Balor, and so laid undisputed claim to the land.

They prospered under their two great heroes Nuada of the Silver Arm and Lugh of the Long Arm. They were eventually defeated by the Milesians at Teltown. As they were a magical people they decided to go underground into another dimension of space and time the entrances to which are at many sites around Ireland; one of the most famous being Brugh na Boinne (Newgrange).

It was reputed that only iron weapons could injure them. They became like gods to the later Celtic people and were worshipped as such. They became known as the people of the Sidhe (mounds) and there are many Faery Mounds in existence in Ireland today.

The triple spiral I have as my avatar is similar to the one found at the entrance to Newgrange:

Newgrange_Entrance_Stone.jpg

Wicked Wiki said:
Spiral and lozenge motifs engraved on the magnificent entrance slab, "one of the most famous stones in the entire repertory of megalithic art",[4] include a triple spiral motif, found only at Newgrange and repeated along the passage and again inside the chamber, which is reminiscent of the triskelion motif of the Isle of Man, of ancient Sicily and of several passage tombs on the island of Anglesey in North Wales.

Purpose and uses

Newgrange appears to have been used as a tomb. The recesses in the cruciform chamber hold large stone basins into which were placed cremated human remains. During excavation, the remains of five individuals were found. It is speculated that the sun formed an important part of the religious beliefs of the neolithic ("New" Stone Age) people who built it.

A tomb?! New Stone Age?! The derision and scorn is utterly palatable here as Wiki peddle the revisionist myth that Newgrange people were some kind of deluded death cult! I bet it just grates the teeth of Egyptologists to know that this place is contemporary with Stonehenge (possibly slightly older in fact) and more ancient than the Great Pyramids!

A tomb? I'm thinking more 'life-giving time-machine' :)

The flag of the Isle of Man sure ties in the 'crook shape' with the bent human knee (and bare knees are, as Johnno just posted in another thread, 'everywhere in symbology') - about the crook shape, the C's had this to say:

020330 said:
Q: (V) Okay, I think I understand now. The other
question I have about this symbol that I thought was
very curious is in this center part there is an L, is there
any significance to that?...well, I'm sure there is
significance...
A: Crook shape signifies movement into higher
dimension.

Might not be significant, but triskeles and crook shapes seem to be coming out of the wordwork... :wizard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmrVuAePT-w

You might have seen this but it's a video of crop circles with some analysis by Jaime Maussa, seems to pretty much say that the C's are saying but it's cool to hear it from someone unrelated.

anart said:
(and bare knees are, as Johnno just posted in another thread, 'everywhere in symbology')

Kniall said:
A tomb? I'm thinking more 'life-giving time-machine'

In The Body Encyclopedia of Archetypal Symbolism the knee is discussed as a part of the body associated in the ancient world (very Egyptian looking goddess statue used to illustrate from 7th century BCE) with generation. (Latin genus, "birth," is cognate with English knee).

When I was researching triskeles I came across a reference on Wikipedia of a triskelion in association with a tv show that was cancelled, called "Threshold." Has anyone seen it? The initial entry read:

A fractal version of the triskelion, consisting of a large blue-silver raised dot with three curved arms of similar dots around it, is a major motif of the 2005 TV series Threshold. It is the symbol of the aliens who invade Earth.

So I checked the Wiki entry on "Threshold" and found this:

Threshold is a science fiction drama television series that first aired on CBS in September 2005. Produced by Brannon Braga, David S. Goyer and David Heyman, the series focuses on a secret government project investigating the first contact with an extraterrestrial species.

Overview
The series stars Carla Gugino as Dr. Molly Caffrey, a high-level government crisis management consultant from the Blackwood Institute whose job is to create contingency plans for use in emergencies ranging from natural disasters to nuclear war. In order to have "all bases covered", one of her plans, code-named Threshold, is developed for dealing with the unlikely eventuality of first contact with aliens. One night, the crew of a U.S. naval vessel encounters a UFO. Many crew members subsequently die horribly, but some escape. After the ship is discovered with dead crew members and a videotape of the encounter, the Threshold protocol is activated.

Caffrey's Threshold plan calls for the formation of a secret government task force known as the Red Team. As a result, several top scientists are seconded: Dr. Nigel Fenway (Brent Spiner), an individualistic NASA-employed microbiologist; Lucas Pegg (Rob Benedict), a somewhat unsure-of-himself aerospace engineer on the eve of his marriage, and Arthur Ramsey (Peter Dinklage), a mathematics and linguistics genius whose libido makes up for his lack of height. Caffrey's government liaison is Deputy National Security Advisor J.T. Baylock (Charles S. Dutton), while freelance paramilitary operative Sean Cavennaugh (Brian Van Holt) serves as the "muscle" of the group (and apparent potential love interest for Caffrey). Daphne Larson (Catherine Bell) was added to the team in the episode "Outbreak". Caffrey's team works under absolute secrecy, their activities not even known to the Vice-President, or the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Threshold learns that the aliens are attempting to rewrite the DNA of the human race using, in part, an audio signal that somehow alters some people's body chemistry in such a way that they become alien themselves. Central to all this is a fractal triskelion pattern that keeps appearing – in electronic signals, blood, and even the pattern made by city lights. Its significance has yet to be revealed, though Arthur Ramsey interpreted it as representing a DNA pattern in a triple helix formation (like the alien DNA).

The episodes focus on Caffrey and her team as they learn more about the signal, the fractal pattern, and the aliens. Often, their work requires them to impersonate different U.S. Government agencies. Compounding the situation, Caffrey, Cavennaugh and Pegg were exposed to a small part of the signal, which while not (as yet) infecting them, has nonetheless altered their brains, causing the trio to have bizarre, linked dreams, and also receive messages from the aliens with Caffrey, in particular, experiencing frightening, often violent hallucinations. Individuals experiencing these visions have been referred to as "dreamers" by the Threshold Red Team.

An ongoing subplot of the series is the emotional impact Threshold has on Caffrey herself, as she is required to make life-and-death decisions on an almost daily basis. The impact on other members of her team is also explored.

In one of the unbroadcast episodes, one of the hybrids reveals that the aliens plan to save humankind by changing their DNA and the surface of the earth. This is because millennia ago, far out in space, two neutron stars collided, creating a gamma ray burst - the radiation of which is heading for Earth and will, when it arrives in six years, end all life on the surface of the planet. Because the revelation came from a hybrid, this explanation is considered suspect and that the hybrid's sole intention is to slow the Threshold program.

I couldn't find an image of it to show you but the fractal triskelion from the show doesn't bear much resemblence to the crop circle other than it is a triskelion. Just thought this was a curious sychronicity. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom