are jews a seperate race?

sane

A Disturbance in the Force
this afternoon a thought crossed my mind, I've been told many times that hitler was wrong to brand the jews as a seperate race but it appears that many people still think of judaism as a race and not a religion. I was wondering what all of your thoughts were on this, I'm I truly going crazy or is every one to shameful to admit it.

mods feel free to move the thread I couldn't decide on a good place to put it.

I think that the genetic studies show that, no, Jews are not a "separate race." That's unequivocal.

However, the studies do show that, due to the tendency of SOME groups of Jews to inbreed within their ghettos in the past, there were some "bottlenecks." Another study shows that, due to restrictions placed on Jews during certain historical periods, they may also have "selected" for a certain kind of intelligence in order to survive. This selection may have included selecting for psychopathy and other related disorders. But there are psychopaths in all groups. But keep in mind that these are small groups compared to the larger group of individuals who adhere to the Jewish religion.

In general, I would say that the real problem is psychopaths, as a separate taxon, in high places in ALL groups, Jewish and otherwise. Those that seek wealth and power in any group exist at about the same ratio to those who do not as psychopaths in relation to normal people.

Is it possible that Judaism is attractive to psychopathy? Possibly. But so is Christianity and Islam. I would say that monotheistic religions, as a whole, are attractive to psychopaths.

Is it possible that the fact that Jews were restricted to professions that had to do with money and power could have been attractive to psychopaths, thus increasing the number of psychopaths in Judaism? Yes, this is a very good possibility also. But then, that's not any different than those attracted to power in the Christian churches or other spheres of influence, including politics and royal ruling houses.

The bottom line is: pathological deviants are the problem, not Jews. The majority of Jews, Christians and Muslims are just regular people like you and me, trying to sort out our existence and find a "reason to believe."

If there is anything that people are not facing up to, it is the existence of psychopaths in our world as an "intraspecies predator." All the monotheistic religions teach that everyone has a soul and this is out and out brainwashing since it is apparently not true. But it's a good cover for psychopaths. In fact, I suspect after years of study of the origins of religions, that Judaism and Christianity both were invented by schizoidal psychopaths.

It is now fairly well established that both religions more or less emerged in reaction to the same crises at the same approximate period of time. Just as there was no crucifixion and resurrection of a "son of god" behind Christianity, there was no "ancient Israel" behind Judaism. There was no King David, no Solomon, no great kingdom, at all. Just didn't exist. There was no slavery in Egypt, no Exodus, and no Moses getting the Ten Commandments. It's all a fraud, a sick hoax, and humanity has been paying the price for over 2,000 years. Mohammed was also certainly pathological. The fraud of Islam is proven by its reliance on Judaism as a foundation. If Judaism was a fraud, then so must Islam be. The same goes for Christianity.

Much has been published in the MSM just lately about the 60th anniversary of the establishment of the Jewish homeland.
I received the following link in an e-mail this a.m. with a comment from the sender that said:
"Seems they already HAD a "Homeland"
(Link): _http://www.tellingfilms.co.uk/birobidjan.htm
Text at the link begins:
During May 2008 Israelis celebrated the 60th anniversary of their Jewish state, while Palestinians marked six decades of catastrophe or Nakba.

Among all the column inches devoted by the British press to this dual anniversary there was no mention of Birobidjan, the original Jewish homeland, whose 70th anniversary fell in 2004. Interviewed live on Press TV for a panel discussion of Israel's 60th birthday, Lady Renouf exposed the story of Birobidjan, illustrating the fraud inherent in the Zionist project. First alerted to this by James Warner of the CDL Report (PO Box 25, Mandeville, Lousiana, 70470, USA) who graciously provided research material rescued from the New Orleans flood waters, regardless of their differing evaluations of the Classical vs Christian pillars of Western civilisation, Lady Renouf told viewers that:

European Jewry, to promote their powerful imposture of a "Promised Land", demanded their right to pirate Palestine as a Jewish "homeland". This was the sly euphemism Zionist founding father Max Nordau used instead of State "to deceive by its mildness".
(Moderator: Perhaps belongs in "History" section; feel free of course to transfer as you see fit.)

Petey of Lone Tree said:
Much has been published in the MSM just lately about the 60th anniversary of the establishment of the Jewish homeland.
I received the following link in an e-mail this a.m. with a comment from the sender that said:
"Seems they already HAD a "Homeland"
(Link): _http://www.tellingfilms.co.uk/birobidjan.htm
Text at the link begins:
During May 2008 Israelis celebrated the 60th anniversary of their Jewish state, while Palestinians marked six decades of catastrophe or Nakba.

Among all the column inches devoted by the British press to this dual anniversary there was no mention of Birobidjan, the original Jewish homeland, whose 70th anniversary fell in 2004. Interviewed live on Press TV for a panel discussion of Israel's 60th birthday, Lady Renouf exposed the story of Birobidjan, illustrating the fraud inherent in the Zionist project. First alerted to this by James Warner of the CDL Report (PO Box 25, Mandeville, Lousiana, 70470, USA) who graciously provided research material rescued from the New Orleans flood waters, regardless of their differing evaluations of the Classical vs Christian pillars of Western civilisation, Lady Renouf told viewers that:

European Jewry, to promote their powerful imposture of a "Promised Land", demanded their right to pirate Palestine as a Jewish "homeland". This was the sly euphemism Zionist founding father Max Nordau used instead of State "to deceive by its mildness".
(Moderator: Perhaps belongs in "History" section; feel free of course to transfer as you see fit.)

I was wondering if you could present more information on Birobidjan, Lady Renouf and CDL?

Have you done research on these subjects on your own, or are you relying exclusively on the knowledge and opinions of the unidentified source of the email you received?

I was unsuccessful in trying to connect to the link you provided.

webglider said:
I was wondering if you could present more information on Birobidjan, Lady Renouf and CDL?

Have you done research on these subjects on your own, or are you relying exclusively on the knowledge and opinions of the unidentified source of the email you received?

I was unsuccessful in trying to connect to the link you provided.
Did you "leave off" the "underscore" at the beginning of the URL, which I believe is SOTT Forum policy?
This works for me:
http://www.tellingfilms.co.uk/birobidjan.htm

As well, "Clusty the clustering search engine" at http://clusty.com/ yields:
http://clusty.com/search?input-form=clusty-simple&v%3Asources=webplus&query=Birobidjan
http://clusty.com/search?input-form=clusty-simple&v%3Asources=webplus&query=Lady+Renouf+

A good book to read on the topic is "The Israelites in History and Tradition" by Niels Peter Lemche. He goes at length into the issue of ethnicity.

Jews form a seperate ethnic group because they have isolated themselves from those they lived among for most of their history, even when they had the chance to mingle. This is largely due to the Jewish myth that they are "God's chosen people".

To say they constitute a separate race, would be exaggerated, though. One can only say they form a unique mixture of Spanish, Arab and Eastern-European ethnicity.

Back
Top Bottom