Archaix.com Jason Breshears

wodasi

Jedi Master
is JASON on to anything - or running down the wrong rabbit hole ?
he gets all his info from books - older than 50 to 100 years ..
his you tube channel grows every day - whats up with that ?

To form an opinion on Archaix, you must dive into the material or go with your gut feelings. Some people love Jason, while others can't stand him. This forum tends to dismiss or avoid Archaix.

To form an opinion on Archaix, you must dive into the material or go with your gut feelings. Some people love Jason, while others can't stand him. This forum tends to dismiss or avoid Archaix.
Am wondering if you could provide the actual reasons why the "forum tends to dismiss or avoid Archaix". Granted he is not a proponent of channeling or in line with the C's on multiple topics but certainly a seeker of knowledge, self-learned and evolved, provides actual sources for all of his findings and his bottom line philosophy is to be kind and treat others as you wish to be treated. Evidence as to the "why" he is dismissed by the forum would be so greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

Am wondering if you could provide the actual reasons why the "forum tends to dismiss or avoid Archaix". Granted he is not a proponent of channeling or in line with the C's on multiple topics but certainly a seeker of knowledge, self-learned and evolved, provides actual sources for all of his findings and his bottom line philosophy is to be kind and treat others as you wish to be treated. Evidence as to the "why" he is dismissed by the forum would be so greatly appreciated. Many thanks.
I was trying to be as neutral as possible on this matter. I am not speaking on behalf of this forum, I am speaking as an observer. I am personally a big supporter of his work. I can't entirely agree with everything he said, but this applies to everyone. Even the C's. I cannot blindly follow anything or anyone.

Last edited:
I was trying to be as neutral as possible on this matter. I am not speaking on behalf of this forum, I am speaking as an observer. I am personally a big supporter of his work. I can't entirely agree with everything he said, but this applies to everyone. Even the C's. I cannot blindly follow anything or anyone.
Ah, thanks so much for the clarification, Sybil! Makes sense and much appreciated! I think we're on the same page. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom