April Drop Dead Date

rymw said:
IMHO, the PTB, the elite, what have you, already have the entire world at strangle-hold...they already own everything, so letting both the stocks and the gold free-fall is just the last measure to ensure that the destruction is complete...anyone who thinks they still have 'something' to hang to will end up just like everybody else with worthless stocks and gold made worse either through a huge hole in the pocket or yet another gigantic debt to the bank for having borrowed money to invest with...

Like how it was conveyed by Laura in one of the sessions with the C's, the PTB have 98% knowledge so they probably are more clued-in on the 'processes' both micro and macro than we are and various 'global' acts might indicate their 'moves' in the end games...??

Just MHO...

Gold is needed for 4D tech. So perhaps another reason gold won't become worthless.

Laura said:
Not too crazy an idea IMO. I looked at it and said: Oh, wow! That's the key to imposing a cashless society - get the people to do it to themselves by making it look like a "grass-roots movement" in times of economic decline.

That IS how it looks!

Yep, that is how this article sells the idea of digital currency for Canada. All advantages and benefits without the bad side.

Digital cash replacement from Royal Canadian Mint in the works
http://www.thestar.com/business/personal_finance/spending_saving/2013/04/30/digital_cash_replacement_from_royal_canadian_mint_in_the_works.html

Didn't happen, that is, whatever was supposed to happen in April, didn't. It's already May 1 in over half the world and it will be here, too, in just a few hours. That's the thing about end of the world predictions - they've always been wrong, because the world's still here. There always might be a first time, though.

There's always next April, eh?
Don't forget, it isn't '0' new year yet till sometime june-july 2014...
So let's not get so hung up bout things...'just sit back and enjoy the show'

griffin said:
Didn't happen, that is, whatever was supposed to happen in April, didn't. It's already May 1 in over half the world and it will be here, too, in just a few hours. That's the thing about end of the world predictions - they've always been wrong, because the world's still here. There always might be a first time, though.

Nobody said anything about the end of the world, nor was any specific april mentioned.
It was first brought up in 2006 session and they remained very vague about it.
But nobody, as far as I can tell, talked about the end of the world.

"Whatever was supposed to happen in April, didn't"
We had Boston, West, Gold drop, mass earthquakes, the unemployment in Europe
is rising each day, swine and bird flue, comets among other things.

Bear said:
Laura said:
Not too crazy an idea IMO. I looked at it and said: Oh, wow! That's the key to imposing a cashless society - get the people to do it to themselves by making it look like a "grass-roots movement" in times of economic decline.

That IS how it looks!

Yep, that is how this article sells the idea of digital currency for Canada. All advantages and benefits without the bad side.

Digital cash replacement from Royal Canadian Mint in the works
http://www.thestar.com/business/personal_finance/spending_saving/2013/04/30/digital_cash_replacement_from_royal_canadian_mint_in_the_works.html

And could it not be reasonable to think, algorithmically speaking, that mathematical modeling of this type has been going on for some time, and as such, perhaps BC is a test run being analyzed in real time under the guise of a "grass-roots" application. On the last SotT Talk Radio show, think there was mention about tinkering with how BC was being used, manipulating its use; can't remember the exact details of that. If not this, then perhaps the very idea of BC now being used becomes the new normal and awaits only a banking replication and counter move.

About the link above, there seems to be news about the ineffectiveness of original credit cards and bank cards to withstand new apps on cell phones from acquiring data and stealing accounts. So is this a fear tactic to completely give reason to change the global credit system mechanisms. One certainly gets the idea that whole armies of banking R&D is being researched in this direction with plans to implement something new , as described in the link above, and the reasons will be varied.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/afp/130502/april-deadliest-month-iraq-june-2008

This april was deadliest month at Iraq in five years.

LQB said:
What Catherine Fitts is saying in the above is basically the same as what Paul Craig Roberts has been saying since the gold takedown. Notice that she refers to the system "reset" in the context of moving the "store of value" from currency to gold - and that this is what the upper echelons of the financial world are preparing for. [Jim Sinclair is in the same boat].

If you want to understand more about what this "reset" is likely to look like, read some of the blog posts at fofoa.blogspot.com - but be prepared for some serious reading/study.

Here is a youtube reading of one of FOFOA's introductory posts put together by one of his readers. Its certainly worth a listen. It goes from Karl Marx to John Lennon. The concepts touched on here sparked an alternate view (in me) of what may be going on at the upper echelons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vvwxBp_QKo&feature=youtu.be

That is an interesting view on our economy LQB maybe the psychos are just doing the o'l bait and switch manoeuvre? The error in her thinking though, from what I see, is the ownership of it all. Wouldn't the savers who "own" the future eventually just become debtors and vice versa? It seems like a form of dualism to me. One party has power and the other desires it. Roles reverse and the cycle repeats itself. Maybe a continuous flow between the two would work or if there were no ownership on either side and we accept our mutual indebtness to the cosmos ( I read that this was the mayan philosophy). I mean everything we own is on loan to us until we die which is the real inevitable event except for the lessors and knowledge we gather in life.

griffin said:

Actually, things did happen that appear to have changed they planetary dynamics significantly. And, as has been pointed out, it wasn't a prediction of the end of the world. A bit of black and white thinking going on there.

Also, the mass loss of livestock in the UK: http://www.sott.net/article/261494-UK-Big-freeze-livestock-death-toll-hits-100000

Carlise said:
Also, the mass loss of livestock in the UK: http://www.sott.net/article/261494-UK-Big-freeze-livestock-death-toll-hits-100000

Indeed. A LOT going on this past April which might be a pale shadow of an April to come.

From my point of view "April Drop Dead date" for this year is definitely 'failed'. Please, reread transcripts. It had been said that:
1) It would be General
2) It would be telling
None of the mentioned events that significant or general/global. Relatively small events and USA specific.

And I wouldn't hang out at 2014 mid-year 'deadline' either. It may fail with ease as well.
All but still one of time windows provided by Cs already failed. So what was the point to give these time windows at all?

Who knows? Maybe 4D STS created yet another 'cycle within cycle' and sealed our realm 'forever' (for millennia or for thousands of years... even for several decades it would be enough to discourage us all).

Just out of curiosity let's wait a bit for Clif High's GCE and Courtney Brown '2008 RV climate study' and multitudes of other validation studies all fail as well. May be all this information makes us anticipate too much and we cancel events?

I think that one also has to take into account that it is not possible to assess all the ramification that certain events that happen now will produce further downstream. Something may look not so big, but after a while looking back one can see that it was a defining moment, a turning point in history.

911 comes to mind ... when the towers came crashing down it was an event out of the ordinary, but I think nobody anticipated to what extent this would upend our way of life and lead us down the path to government control and endless wars.

So I would not discard April Drop Dead Date yet but keep on watching events as they unfold. And of course ... the future is always open.

ajseph 21 said:
That is an interesting view on our economy LQB maybe the psychos are just doing the o'l bait and switch manoeuvre? The error in her thinking though, from what I see, is the ownership of it all. Wouldn't the savers who "own" the future eventually just become debtors and vice versa? It seems like a form of dualism to me. One party has power and the other desires it. Roles reverse and the cycle repeats itself. Maybe a continuous flow between the two would work or if there were no ownership on either side and we accept our mutual indebtness to the cosmos ( I read that this was the mayan philosophy). I mean everything we own is on loan to us until we die which is the real inevitable event except for the lessors and knowledge we gather in life.

Lisa (a reader) is the girl who made the video out of one of FOFOA's many blog posts since 2008. FOFOA (friend of friend of Another) is a fellow who became fascinated with the original forum posts of FOA (friend of Another) and Another that were made on a Gold forum in the 1999-2001 time frame. There is general consensus that Another was a deep central bank insider who suddenly quit posting about 2001. Why he decided to divulge what he did is unknown but it is speculated that he felt that information about the coming transition/reset should be more widely known so that us "shrimps" could be better prepared like the "giants".

The original post archives of FOA/Another are available at FOFOA's blog site and they are an education beginning with a re-orienting understanding of terms like debt, store of value, wealth, money, currency/fiat, and how they apply to history and the coming reset. You truly have to lose many "built-in" (programmed) concepts to understand what they are saying regarding what has/will happen. FOFOA's own blog posts chip away at these ingrained concepts one by one for us dummies (like me) that have a hard time with FOA/Another's original posts

As to exactly how the "reset" will play out - who knows? I have had contact with FOFOA regarding the pathological infection throughout the system and the uncertainty that this must add to the analysis. But I have not received much feedback from him on this.

Anyway, reading FOFOA's posts is truly an education that cannot be had elsewhere (like Zerohedge).

Back
Top Bottom