Anyone else seen Reptilian Eyes on a human

Dorek Amelor said:
family can't help cuz they don't know and i wanna keep it that way also taking it my self is straining my eyes
I'll definetly post more though about my semi-normal life

If you can't post a photo to back up your claim, how about just not posting until you can?

Talking about "strange eyes" :huh: I've just remember (now) interesting lurks from few persons when i was exercising some healing practice in few occasions. The most frightening was first encounter with some kind of "side-lurk" - an old deaf lady who "incidentally" was present there, but showed no interest in very event... She was not looking directly in my eyes but while passing by her side i noticed some "glance" following me. keeping eye contact with me - i got scared and move away my eyes... On one another occasion i've noticed that same side look by lady healer to whom i paid a visit to watch her healing technique - but that time "glance" retreated first from eye contact with me :umm:... Those "glances" remind me of eyes on that creepy "negative" Mona Lisa painting that was discussed here...

:bye:

Talking about eyes and lurke, im have since two weeks ago a really big and marked squiggly line/shape lurking at the same position in my left eye, i dont use contacts and for some reason i havent give it attention, do you know what are those things? I will make a search because i know none about it, i just can guess it may be some scratch in my cornea, hope nothing to worry about.

DreamGod said:
Talking about eyes and lurke, im have since two weeks ago a really big and marked squiggly line/shape lurking at the same position in my left eye, i dont use contacts and for some reason i havent give it attention, do you know what are those things? I will make a search because i know none about it, i just can guess it may be some scratch in my cornea, hope nothing to worry about.

They are floaters and are a bit of tissues or blood cells that break loose and float in the aqueous solution of the eye. They eventually get re-absorbed, but they can drive you half nuts until they do.

I'm assuming you guys mean "looks" when you write "lurks"?

There is the possibility of a coloboma:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma said:
A coloboma (from the Greek koloboma, meaning defect,[1]) is a hole in one of the structures of the eye, such as the iris, retina, choroid or optic disc. The hole is present from birth and can be caused when a gap called the choroid fissure, which is present during early stages of prenatal development, fails to close up completely before a child is born. The classical description in medical literature is of a key-hole shaped defect. A coloboma can occur in one eye (unilateral) or both eyes (bilateral). Most cases of coloboma affect only the iris. People with coloboma may have no vision problems or may be blind, depending on severity. It affects about 1 in every 10,000 births.

The picture in the wikipedia article looks more "keyhole" like than cat-like or reptilian. Looking at some other images around the web you can see the possibility of the more reptilian look.

From this link: _http://www.ocutech.com/low-vision-guide/coloboma.aspx

coloboma-002.jpg

A couple others:

coloboma3.jpeg

w2255.jpg

In short, it's useful to consider eye deformities before assuming "reptilian genetics".

Now that you mention it, I recall a girl in my high school who had one eye this way.

Also, why reptilian? If you mean because of the slit pupils then why not cat people, or frog people?

Ben said:
Also, why reptilian? If you mean because of the slit pupils then why not cat people, or frog people?

Exactly. It would be tragic if people got so taken up with this kind of propaganda that they caused harm to innocent people who merely suffer a deformity of sorts.

My guess is that the most truly "evil" (a relative term) are unlikely to exhibit any physical signs.

Ask_a_debtor said:
The picture in the wikipedia article looks more "keyhole" like than cat-like or reptilian. Looking at some other images around the web you can see the possibility of the more reptilian look.

Those pictures prompt me to remember one boy in my elementary school who had two eyes looked like that. Many of us (kids) were thinking how cool was that because he got cat's eyes.

Laura said:
My guess is that the most truly "evil" (a relative term) are unlikely to exhibit any physical signs.

Unfortunately, otherwise it would be easy to spot them and the world would be in a better shape.

In 1998 I joined a soon to be doomed employment agency. I spent little less than 4 months with them before we where all informed that the company was folding.

The last week ended in many of us going out after work together - a final goodbye.

Doing the tour of town you always come across bars that are well known as being "below standard". Some of our party obviously visited such haunts and so off we all went to one of these. Inside it was full of, without being offensive - regulars. But I also noticed 3 guys in business gear, ties loosened and looking alittle worse for wear. One of this trio was older than the others and looked more in control of himself.

We must have spent around an hour in there - it was actually better than it looked once you went in and sank a few pints :)

Anyway, amongst all of this I remember going to the gents and that smart dressed, older gentleman came in soon afterwards. Washing my hands I caught this person moving to do the same through the mirrors. His eyes caught my attention with mild shock. His eyeballs looked larger than they should, lime green with the dark slit. I looked away, hurried up and returned to the group. I never noticed him nor his two colleagues in the bar afterwards.

I later thought that he must have been wearing crazy contacts, but dismissed this after my first sighting of him looking eye wise just like us.

This man looked wealthy but aged before his years if that makes sense. He looked like a fed-up person.

Back when this happened I only knew of Greys related to UFO stuff - not reptilians. At the time of this wierd experience the local markets often offered Grey alien cuddly toys amongst the normal tat.

Years later info on reptile ETs bleeds into the UFO/GREY mystery. Im left wondering if a tired Lizzie bled its real self partialy that night.

That night ended not the way I had planned. Im not the drink until you drop type and had bridged my intake with water and greasy food :)

Our last place of drink saw us mingling with 4 other suits out on a party like us. They bought us all drinks. I asked for a beer and they refused and produced a short. I gave up the dog and just drank it and then said my goodbyes. Three of us walked home. It takes around an hour to get home on foot - yikes!

Near the end of this journey as two of us said farewell to the other a car approached and kept flashing its lights as it past. After this, our journey home became difficult. We had mostly walked off the booze and before that car passed where very capable of getting home. Now both of us grabbed each other with bother as we walked and this problem we both felt became more intense near junctions. Headaches and joint problems hurt me leading to my friend assisting our now short journey home. My friend later spoke of himself feeling excited and hyper active after the car flashing incident.

Both of us ended up with wounds from that half a mile trek back. I had a wound near my left eye which would have been worse if my friend hadnt caught me in my fall. He slipped and cut his arm and bruised his forehead.

Before that night and always after no matter our stupid I was in drinking alcohol - I never had that problem ever again. I to this day wonder.

Virtualme, have you read this entire thread? Just wondering.

Also, it would be great if you would take the time to read the Wave series that you can find here for free. :)

I would focus on what that person does and says instead of his/her eyes. That person may be a warm blood reptilian :rolleyes: just saying

Hi all,

Didn't want to open a new thread about what I "found", but it's part of the subject of this recent post.
what do you think about this demonstration :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Q-9OjpbBk

A small manipulation of the 1 dollar banknote and you find a disturbing thing ...
Comments welcomed - i'm gonna search to see if i can reproduce this.

Back
Top Bottom