Any thoughts on free energy?

You would need at least a signal generator and an oscilloscope with fft for frequency analysis. Better to have a spectrum analyser. To make any significant progress, either a good lathe or a 3D printer for the coil formers. And I need to finish making the coil winder, to increase the inductance by winding tighter than can be achieved with a hand powered version.
Then you need at least a basic understanding of electronics.

If you put together a lab, I'll start working with you so you can see what is going on.

Start with these, some videos of Dr Stifflers'. He was my mentor in this but passed away some years ago.

If you still want to know more, I can send you some of Dr Stifflers old papers, and tell you how to predict the spatial frequency of a coil, but you really need a lab to see what is going on.

About "free energy", or we could also say "energy surplus", there's the KPP invention from Rosch in germany.

Here's another website regarding a project in Asia :
(but it looks very slow, at least when i type this post)

Interrresting thing is that i sent a mail to the main person behind this, Mr Ulrich Gaedke, and he answered me, 2 times ! (at was end of 2022). I'm convinced that their KPP invention works, and what convinced me is what he wrote me back. I can't copy/paste or share the email exchange, but here are some excerpts :

Indeed we are working on this KPP® technology since several years now. The figures are unbeatable. Now have decided not to continue with this in Europe. Banks, science and authorities are not liking our idea and are blocking. Plus all this internet „Experts“ which are really knowing nothing.
Result is that you can see 2 running plants at our R&D facility in Asia

or when i mentionned in my reply that the energy lobby (the PTB in fact) is preventing such inventions to spread out, he answered this :
I am convinced that severals are paid by interesting persons

one last sentence he wrote, which is a little bit funny (because they'll never call him)
We are waiting for the call from the gvmt. In the meantime we are establishing our business elsewhere

He also linked a video on icloud, 47Mo, but the link is expired, but you can find many on youtube using KPP or "Kinetic Power Plant" as keyword(s).

I think that there is also some possibilities to create a non-stop running engine with a good combination of magnets, eventually electromagnets, some precisely dimensioned elements, but i'm not a techies. I have 3 close relatives who are good techies, one even deposited 1 patent for a kind of a furnace that produces heat and 1 kW of electricity using a steerling engine, and he's working on another one he do not disclose any info so far but he told me this will throw his previous patent to the dustbin. I told him that if he find something relevant, he must avoid the patent road which is a big trap, and spread the plans of his invention worldwide, because i think that it'll be with "a move" (and action) like this one that the "free energy" inventions will start to spread. (note that i do not like the terms "free energy", for want of a better term, I use this one)

Last edited:
You would need at least a signal generator and an oscilloscope with fft for frequency analysis. Better to have a spectrum analyser. To make any significant progress, either a good lathe or a 3D printer for the coil formers. And I need to finish making the coil winder, to increase the inductance by winding tighter than can be achieved with a hand powered version.
Then you need at least a basic understanding of electronics.

If you put together a lab, I'll start working with you so you can see what is going on.

Start with these, some videos of Dr Stifflers'. He was my mentor in this but passed away some years ago.

If you still want to know more, I can send you some of Dr Stifflers old papers, and tell you how to predict the spatial frequency of a coil, but you really need a lab to see what is going on.
I am illiterate on Eletronics, I do not understand the findings in the photos/videos you sent. But I would like a lot to make small donations to your project once I leave University.

The device itself would be made of copper wire and cheap components, transistors and diodes, maybe a microprocessor to manage the phase shifting. Dirt cheap. The equipment to ensure correct tuning runs well into the thousands but I have it already.

Back
Top Bottom