Any thoughts on free energy?

(Drea) Let's hope that someone releases free energy technology.

(Laura) That's assuming that something like that even exists. I don't think you get anything for free in this universe.

I think this is a good point. We sure like thinking about a free lunch here in 3D. Also, Pierre spoke about free energy as an archetype of power:

Q: (L) Let me ask a quick question about this other thing on my mind... There is a gentleman who is a member of our group and who posts on our forum who is seemingly obsessed with some kind of free energy thing? Is that what it is, Data?

(Data) Yes, Keshe technology.

(L) And can you explain it for the readers?

(Data) These are various devices that claim to produce energy without input. So the question is: Do these devices indeed produce energy that has not been input?

A: No.

Q: (Data) Apart from that, it's claimed that these devices make electrical energy more friendly for humans or nature. Is that correct?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it a scam?

A: Yes

Q: (Data) I have an additional question. There are many people watching these videos and replicating these machines. What is this fascination that's created by this technology that so many people have fallen for it? Why is that?

A: Programming partly.

Q: (L) So, it's part of their programming?

Q: (L) They are fascinated by things that are supposedly illegal, or suppressed, or revolutionary, or they think that they're gonna save lots of money or make lots of money, or have a miracle cure or something like that? They're taken in by these schpiels?

(Pierre) It's a very powerful attraction, this Keshe thing. Ultimately, what it is offering is unlimited power. It's a strong archetype.

(L) It's the attraction of power?

(Pierre) Free, unlimited power.

(L) Yeah.

(Pierre) Even in the media in our culture, you see this praise for power, and people resonate with that.

(L) Whether they understand it or not, it's about power?

Q: (Data) Is that similar to how the alchemists have been misunderstood. The alchemists did something, but all the uneducated people interpreted something into it that wasn't there, like they thought it was real gold. But the alchemists only used "gold" as a metaphor.

So seeking of free energy is similar to the search for the alchemical gold. Many have thought this gold is physical gold instead the more important valuable gold of the soul, which is only transmuted through the long and dedicated process of growth in Knowledge and Being. The quest for free energy could be a seen in a similar way, the search for a free lunch from a materialist mindset.

I think perhaps the best source of what might be called free energy is not a machine, but an organization of souls, where love, light and knowledge is given and shared freely.

My two cents.

i am still interested in zero point energy. this is why i started the thread on aether, which i believed as necessary for free energy.
Interest is understandable. If one REALLY finds it, they will get a visit from "some body" as it happened so many times. I guess the discovery that is useful for every body will happen when the control system is at its weakest.

Imagine 100 people shaking a tree, up in the branches or holding the trunk. All at random. Nothing much will happen. The same thing happens with the eternal movement of atoms in a coil of wire.
Now suppose those vibrations all travelled at the same speed, and the tree top to bottom was shaken at a frequency which was involved that speed. (Velocity = frequency X wavelength) and the length of the tree core.

Now the tree starts to move, and it moves the people and the people move the tree.

Now you have something from nothing.

Tesla did it, others have done it. But they'll never let it go mainstream because if you can move all the atoms, you can stop all the atoms. And if they stop, they quantum teleport, borrowing massive amounts of energy from the universe.
That kind of energy could destroy worlds.

Here's a simple experiment you can do with just a signal generator and oscilloscope, with two coils of wire (very specific size and length) and a capacitor.
Vibrate the atoms with the signal generator at the right frequency and two things happen; 1) the current and voltage peak at 180 degrees out of phase. So the current is negative when the voltage is high. This means the coils are acting electrically as a generator. Where does the energy come from? Well, this is 2) now the coil is a heat sink; the atoms aren't colliding randomly anymore so the energy they were emitting as heat now goes to pushing electrons around.this can be seen in the IR camera where the coil is below ambient temp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240218-070203.png
    Screenshot_20240218-070203.png
    854.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240218-070217.png
    Screenshot_20240218-070217.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240218-070252.png
    Screenshot_20240218-070252.png
    626 KB · Views: 7
I know nothing of engineering, but my dad says he watched some YouTube videos where people are able to produce electricity by using strong rotating magnets, copper motor coils, and an inverter (and maybe other stuff I don't remember).
Does anyone know if it's possible? Or is it also some scam?

There is no such thing as "free" in this universe. A chemistry rule: nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is simply transformed. So there is always a sort of balance.

Here's a simple experiment you can do with just a signal generator and oscilloscope, with two coils of wire (very specific size and length) and a capacitor.
Vibrate the atoms with the signal generator at the right frequency and two things happen; 1) the current and voltage peak at 180 degrees out of phase. So the current is negative when the voltage is high. This means the coils are acting electrically as a generator. Where does the energy come from? Well, this is 2) now the coil is a heat sink; the atoms aren't colliding randomly anymore so the energy they were emitting as heat now goes to pushing electrons around.this can be seen in the IR camera where the coil is below ambient temp.
Did you manage to get an overunity device?

Did you manage to get an overunity device?
I don't like the term over unity. The photos posted above show that it is generating power from heat. It is in the milliwatts range there however but the energy if flowing into the signal generator, not from it.
Since then I have studied electrical engineering at University, and have learnt a way to (in theory) scale it up. Two ways, actually. This coming year after I finish my degree, I hope to have time to pursue it again.

I don't like the term over unity. The photos posted above show that it is generating power from heat. It is in the milliwatts range there however but the energy if flowing into the signal generator, not from it.
Since then I have studied electrical engineering at University, and have learnt a way to (in theory) scale it up. Two ways, actually. This coming year after I finish my degree, I hope to have time to pursue it again.
Please, let us know when you do that!

Do you have a page where you publish your work?

Back
Top Bottom