Another Duplicate!!!

C

cathryn

Sorry I seem to have two accounts on the go which go back to Feb 06. I don't know what I've done. :-[ Dementia maybe :zzz:
c

cathryn said:
Sorry I seem to have two accounts on the go which go back to Feb 06. I don't know what I've done. :-[ Dementia maybe :zzz:
c

Which one do you want to keep? And could-you tell me the name of your other account.

Both are 'cathryn' and as far as I can tell the only difference is that the original one has a capital C. If you could use the original one because my email is not public on that one.
Thank you, and once again apologies.
c

Hi Cathryn,

Since Bohort isn't online for the moment, I've delete your account with the small "c". You'll have to re-logon using your previous account.

And for your info, you probably have forgotten it, your user name you used was C@t. You will have to use C@t as your user name to log in although the name displayed on the forum will be Cathryn. Hope this info helps.

Thank you Bohort and Vulcan69 everything working ok now with a little help from SOTT hot desk. :cool2: Still trying to figure out what happened, guess it will have to be put down to 'mercury retrograde'. It felt a bit lonely for a moment.
c

Back
Top Bottom