And every ISLAND fled away, and the MOUNTAINS were not found...

Actually, I did read all of the rules before I signed up--I guess I was not aware that this was spam. In the rules, it said spamming was sending multiple meaningless posts. I did not consider this to be meaningless. It is a book that has changed my life, and I thought others on this forum might be interested in it--it seems very pertinent to this site. What is amazing to me is that it is free. That is most unusual to me in this modern age of secret combinations and conspiracies. I have nothing to gain by anyone reading it, and I will gladly leave this forum if my post is in violation of the terms. I hate spam myself do not want to contribute to its perpetuation.

nf3's point, which is a valid one, is that you have an agenda - to promote this book. Your cup appears to be full, thus you are not here to learn, you are here to be an evangelical for this book of yours.

There are thousands of forums that encourage such things, but this forum is not the forum for this sort of behavior. If you read the article I suggested, you might have more of a clue why anyone who comes to this forum promoting anything wholly based on what is written in the bible is met with resistance.

In short, the bible is a lie - it is made up - basing any understanding or 'belief' on the bible is inherently flawed. If you would like to stay on this forum and contribute then I would suggest that you read - read a lot - read as many threads as you can read and as much associated material as you can read and then, perhaps, you can contribute and participate.

This quote alone

br said:
I thought others on this forum might be interested in it--it seems very pertinent to this site.
proves that you are not at all familiar with this forum or it's associated web pages. If you intend to stay, then read - a lot - and, then, post later.

For what it's worth, it is not 'wrong' for you to be so enamored of this book, or for it to have changed your life -it is just that there is likely much more - and, as Richard Bach wrote, "Never let a book replace your thinking".

Back
Top Bottom