Amazing presentations about quantum physics

Irini said:
... even if the other person is not yet awake to his/her choice, the fact that another saw his/her choice will help him/her move along the right path for him/her
I would say, this is only the case if help is appreciated by the other person. For example, 6D beings see most, if not all of the choices of all beings. But they can and will only help when it is asked for. The same with us humans. We may see through somebody, and still we must not do anything, except being asked.

That brings me to another (off topic) question: Would it be possible for a being to "master the universe" or to ascend completely without asking for help? I mean, just by self-effort and struggle? I remember the G quotes which state that this is not possible. But I do not understand it completely.

Data said:
I would say, this is only the case if help is appreciated by the other person. For example, 6D beings see most, if not all of the choices of all beings.
No, no help is offered. The person is just seen by another as he/she is. That helps the person who is seen. Sorry for not being clearer. And it might mean nothing, it's just a thought.

Irini said:
Ok, i'll start by saying that psysics, quantum physics is not my thing, but these sentences gave me this thought, which might be completely off, but when i thought it i felt happy inside:

It's like a picture in my head with a group of people, all who have chosen their paths. And when one really looks at another, and objectively sees the other person and their choice, even if the other person is not yet awake to his/her choice, the fact that another saw his/her choice will help him/her move along the right path for him/her. As if the looking objectively at someone, something, will help it/him/her transform towards what he/she/it really is.

I apologize if i can't describe this picture in an understandable way. In my head it seems like the epitome of STO!
Sounds kind of like synchronicity, which is a very quantum thing. It's like there's a possible event in the future (the waking up) and little seemingly non-causal things happen along the way to the event (like the objective thoughts of another). Lots of things are more related than they seem.

Good day.
Please can someone tell me wath is Macro -cosmic quantum wave colapse, and if it egsist.
Is there any mathemathical represent of this event?
Thank you!

Well, that's mind blowing. :shock:
It made me think that if the particles are fired one by one and they produce a wave pattern then they must be influencing each other through time, as if all were fired at the same time... as long as there is no observer.

So does the particle actually exist if there is no observer? It seems like it only exists as the sum of it's possibilities, and when observed becomes reality(as we understand it), as Third_Density_Resident concluded.

If it is true for the particle is it true for the universe? The universe consists of possibilities until observed.

I'm wondering how this relates to us. Are we the sum of possibilities until we have within us a real I?

Certainly makes you think...

Jeff.

JP said:
Well, that's mind blowing. :shock:
It made me think that if the particles are fired one by one and they produce a wave pattern then they must be influencing each other through time, as if all were fired at the same time... as long as there is no observer.

So does the particle actually exist if there is no observer? It seems like it only exists as the sum of it's possibilities, and when observed becomes reality(as we understand it), as Third_Density_Resident concluded.

If it is true for the particle is it true for the universe? The universe consists of possibilities until observed.

I'm wondering how this relates to us. Are we the sum of possibilities until we have within us a real I?

Certainly makes you think...

Jeff.
The probabilities for the present do seem based on possible interference in the future (with itself even) but since "there is no time", the future could be available to create probabilities from in the present. In the Third_Density_Resident example, the "results" could have taken into account the interference in the future (psychic and non-psychic)... I'm not sure why the results would be what they are, but I don't understand psychic stuff in a quantum physics sense precisely. I suspect the results had already decohered (observed by the universe) they just seemed freaky by being based on the future. I also of course don't personally know the vaildity of that experiment but it has some physics sense to it for me.

The observer, unless I'm mistaken, will always remain "uknown". At least in our physical state, we will never know what is seeing what we're seeing. All we know is what "passes the information along", light, eyes, cameras, brain, etc. however, we don't know where all that information is going. How could we ever truly know? And everyone is like that.

So, what if it goes to the quantum level, and beyond? I mean, where YOU reside not in a room as a human body, but at something that could be beyond the quantum level. Not even beyond, it could be anything. No one knows where we truly reside. The information is just coming to us. It helps I think to just think of it - where are you? What are you? Its a huge mystery, probably the biggest mystery. If you just keep thinking about it, or as the C's sometimes say, meditate on it, focus on it, the reality of it strikes harder and harder, until the quality of what you are sensing changes, a persective shift. I just think its important to get a handle on what the observer is, personally I don't think we will find it in a brain, or in an eye, etc. I think it is literally us - but I don't really think that its an observer which changes things like what happen in the double slit - I think its more likely the "filters" which exist in front of the path of observation which cause this.

I think the double slit experiment and the conundrum it presents is down to filters, or, "gaps" of missing information. For example, our eyes don't see certain light, and simply can't see it, ever, until its translated/converted into the light that we can see, or into audiable form. I guess this is what scientists are trying to do - convert the quantum world into a non-quantum way of understanding. Seeing "infrared" by representing it with colours in the visible range, so to speak.

I say filters because if you are in a room made out of glass which blocks the colour yellow, you may see people lifting up seemingly invisible boxes if they're lifting up yellow ones. But I think the filter is a lot more complex, and it is our minds.

It think its possible that our minds, as the "basis filter", are like an ongoing project through the densities. The more we work on our minds, the more it changes to allow more to pass through in an unedited form, and also "bandwidth" can be increased, as well as archetypal/symbolic information which has "infinite" application. I suppose its kind of like a rubicks cube, or any other puzzle? What I am saying is its possible the mind in the state its in for us, currently, is like a "selector", or "resonator", and is fine with seeing an interference pattern or not, but can't "select" more than one path (like your PC monitor is never going to play music out of its pixels). Afterall, we experience the non-quantum world, and if we were as the C's say, in 1st and 2nd density, they are also, to the best of my understanding, not quantum. Which means we never had to consider it, never had much of a use of it for survival, or had any interest in it, so we just aren't "tooled up" for it. To me that makes a lot of sense - we're just "meeting" it for the first time, right now.

So my premise is that the interference pattern is the reality, and the non-interference pattern is the filtered reality.

This way, the mind would fill in the gaps automatically. If we observe the particle, the mind's assumption - its "hypnotism" in a way, its "denial" - or simply the fact that it cannot see more than one particle because its looking at the quantum world from a non-quantum perspective, using a "non-quantum tool", could create the non-interference pattern, because it just can't accept the interference pattern after having seen the single particle. But when the mind doesn't see the single particle, its freed of some "shackles". It can accept, seeing as it hasn't SEEN a single partcile, that "somehow" the particles exist all at the same moment, and perhaps secretly believe, or hope, that there is some non-quantum, linear explanation - at least, it leaves the possibilty open, so that the truth it CAN accept can come through.

I don't think my little hypothesis isn't new, but I haven't seen it before, and its hard to look for, it would be interesting to know if anyone has some more info about it. Mostly I see things where people say the particles are making decisions, which strikes me as a bit of a joke, so I don't take it very seriously. But thats what they always seem to suggest in the lamen explanations.

Perhaps expanding on Russ's comment:

Perhaps being in the physical is THE filter - dare I say, THE "limiter". It seems
each physical densities, entities 1 through 4 may have been assigned different
"filters".

Perhaps varying filters are given to entities according to their physical makeup?
Even if exact filters were given to say, two entities of the same species, why is
it that the two entities may disagree as to the interpretation of their realities?

But this isn't always about physical "sensors" isn't it? What about "sixth sense"?

Are some "psychic", but what does that mean? Didn't the C's say that some in the
animal kingdom uses "telepathy" to communicate with one another? Do we have
that capability, as humans? Is telepathy physical or is it something else?

Speaking of human eyes/ears, do we see/hear continuous information - or is it actually
"digital" due to our brain's limited "processing power" and leaves "gaps"?

Can we truly build a machine that captures the physical AND ethereal, so that there
are no "gaps" at whatever it is that we are trying to capture? Ah, perhaps the limitation
is our 3D filters?

Didn't the C's say:

1) "Awareness is the key"?
2) "Wait until 4D"?

FWIW.

dant said:
Perhaps varying filters are given to entities according to their physical makeup?
Even if exact filters were given to say, two entities of the same species, why is
it that the two entities may disagree as to the interpretation of their realities?
Well when I wrote that I was thinking that the physical filters such as seeing only a small part of the electromagnetic spectrum, are more basic filters, and then you have the mind which is malleable, so there could also be filters can perhaps come and go and morph. Like learning to ride a bike I guess, first you don't know, and can't experience that reality. I think that would allow for differences in opinion, and maybe even self hypnosis etc.? Also if *all* the filters were the same, then I get the idea that its not possible, because the lesson profile would have to be the same, and so the two people would be at the exact same point, and place, and would be the same physical person and exact perspective, so no "duplicates" of the *exact* same thing... maybe :)

dant said:
But this isn't always about physical "sensors" isn't it? What about "sixth sense"?

Are some "psychic", but what does that mean? Didn't the C's say that some in the
animal kingdom uses "telepathy" to communicate with one another? Do we have
that capability, as humans? Is telepathy physical or is it something else?
I think we do, however its somehow repressed or not fully developed, but even so, I don't think it means animals have a need to understand the quantum world any more than they have to understand their brains and bodily organs, they may have the ability of telephathy but don't need to understand it. I know you didn't mention that directly but I thought it was worth a mention.

I have had a couple of instances where I "saw" something happen, and then it did. It was strange, like a whole other sense I had never experienced before. I suppose it would be like if a blind person all of a sudden saw for a couple of seconds - suddenly vision would appear out of nowhere, you know, its strange to think "where is vision?", and what seperates vision from the things we see in our thoughts? It just does, doesn't it. Its hard to describe what it was like, but I wanted to try and convey the feeling of a whole new sense. The funny thing is, it didn't feel unnatural or strange, it was a bit spooky seeing something happen exactly how I'd already saw it though. Its hard to describe and I never heard much of people actually having a 6th sense like that, usually more like it happens in dreams or comes through in feelings. But yeah... only twice in my lifetime so far, that I can say almost for definate weren't "intentional" predictions based on reasoning. Theres always the chance it was subconsious, but it was still strange.

This kinda looks like a form of "time travel". Your observation in the present can decide how the particles behave, and if the video is accurate, that would include how they behaved in the past? That reminds me of what the C's said about our ability to change the future, present, and the *past* by observing objective reality as it is. They said, "Einstein found that not only is the future open, but also the present and the past. Talk about scary!!".

Also this:

C's said:
Q: (L) Was all the land on the planet earth formed into one vast continent at some point in earth's history?
A: Multiple history reality possibilities.
Q: (L) In this reality that we experience, was all the land joined into one vast continent?
A: Incorrect conceptualization.
Q: (L) Well, I don't know how to ask it. (J) Move on. (L) What is the source of energy generated by stars?
A: Transfer points cause friction thus producing energy.
Q: (L) Transfer points of what; from what to what?
A: Dimensions.
Q: (L) Now, this is going to be a strange question, but if you can help us out, relate this to something it would be very helpful. There are a lot of theories going around about the age of the universe. Some of the latest says that it is anywhere from 8 to 25 billion years old. I know that you have said that time is an illusion, but, in view of the fact that scientists are struggling with this one... [Much laughter] which of the figures that they have pulled out of the air, in terms of the time illusion itself, is the most correct?
A: None.
Q: (F) Does that answer the question satisfactorily? That's like saying: "Oh, that's an interesting store, what's in there?"
(L) Well, if none of the figures science has come up with is correct, what is the correct definition of the age of the
universe?
A: Quasi-quantum possibilities.
Q: (L) What does that mean? [Laughter.] (J) Anybody's guess?! (L) Well, I think they are going to tell us something here.
A: Discover.
My thought is, maybe they say that because nobody was around to "observe" it so all possibilities/probabilities were as "real" as any other. Or maybe someone was around to observe, but since they were not connected to our race and so their observation is not known to us, then their observation does not influence the "quasi-quantum" possibilities with respect to us. And the term quasi-quantum possibilities reminds me of the behavior of quantum-scale particles in those videos, tho there is probably more to it.

When the C's say "quasi-quantum possibilities", I think they may mean that what happens in the future can determine what happens in the past, so if we look at the universe now, looking back at all thats happened, we aren't taking into account whats going to happen, which will change what has happened. OSIT.

Edit:
Scio, when you said: "maybe they say that because nobody was around to "observe" it so all possibilities/probabilities were as "real" as any other." could you not apply that to sitting in a room with the blinds shut, and looking at the wall? No one else is there to see it (no one 2D or 3D anyway), beyond the boundries of your vision, no one else is there to see that the rest of the room exists, so would that mean that beyond those boundries, all possibilities/probabilities are real? The only thing that is odd about it is that 1D may exist there, somewhere.

Actually there is a funny thing about vision. Take a look at your vision and note that there is a left side to it, and a right side to it, and a top and bottom. Around the edges of it is basically *nothing*, so how does your vision have a left and right, and top and bottom, if the same "nothing" is surrounding your vision? If there is really nothing there, then the left side of your vision should be touching the right side of your vision, because there would be no distance between them. It doesn't seem to make sense, like we're missing some vast amount of knowledge about how it works. Its another mystery imo. But I think its interesting because it seems to resemble the universe - if the universe is surrounded by literally nothing, then going all the way to the right hand side of it, you should come out on the left hand side, and yet, we don't see the universe, or our vision, as "curved" (or folded) like that. Its just a such a huge mind boggler, I suppose its probably not worth someone like me thinking about... I guess you'd have to know a hell of a lot about how the brain or mind works before we even got a handle on it, but then, it is interesting that if we learnt about the brain, we might find things out about how the universe works. Apparently 4D is not supposed to have a left and right, hmm I guess this is probably another case of "wait for 4D" :/ oh well at least the journey is fun.

Back
Top Bottom