Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Just watched this video this morning that is on a way explaining the relation of "thought forms" and sacred geometry.

What gave me a sort of answer to my question about how your writings here triggered in me certain knowledge and understanding of the presented reality on an archetypal level through everyday happenings, is that there is a "Tesla thought form" that I am interfering with somehow and through my work, due to my "machine" and talents and capabilities, through my work, I am learning more about the nature of that communication and how to be intuitively open to "gain" or better to say develop your machine - body - to access that "knowledge", than about the final "message" communicated...

Also maybe sound naive after so meny written here to ask this, but probably the same spiritual process and practice of developing, strengthening, and keeping alive certain "thought forms" to gain some power or material benefits in this plane, is not always beneficial for all, but intentionally it is beneficial just for one group who is capable of using that practice through abuse of those who can channel what is needed for their purposes. It is hidden from us as they treat us like lower race or "small" people. Like Nazi ideology and Hitler who was an "artist" and designer, no one understood, a perfest automaton for such kind of "artistic" manipulative practice ...

In other words, I am asking myself if is it possible that I have been intentionally "manipulated" by someone who is in the practice of this kind of spiritual practice and "Knowledge" like a Rosicrucian or Templar or Dragonian organization, or it is all work of 4D and I am just on my own discovering new levels of communication with my higher self, observing the intent of the "tasks" that are coming to me through observation of my body emotional state ... as since last year this is what I observing my emotional states and feelings in certain time of the day, trying to keep them as much as possible detached from thoughts, and just to observe them as energy waves ....
Thank you for posting what looks to be an interesting video, which I will try and find time to watch.

They say knowledge is power and this is one reason why esoteric groups and secret societies tend to preserve and conceal occult (meaning "hidden") knowledge from the profane masses. There may be good reason to do so, since knowledge in the wrong hands can be dangerous. However, many are drawn to the occult and such groups as they are inspired by having access to secret knowledge others don't have, where they feel they can use such knowledge to their advantage or gain, which is an STS mode of thinking (the Nazis were an extreme example of this mindset).

However, the C's have put the onus on obtaining knowledge in order to build up one's magnetic centre in readiness for the arrival of the wave and the transition to 4th density and also to protect oneself in the interim period (e.g., the knowledge they gave Forum members about COVID and the dangers of the vaccinations). Sharing such knowledge is beneficial to others and is therefore STO in mode. The wave, as it approaches (for some it may be here already), is also inducing an awakening at a DNA level, which means some knowledge held at that level is now surfacing in people and this could include you.

The articles I and other members post on this thread and other threads are intended to benefit other Forum members by making people more aware of important matters. In my case, the C's have provided the clues and I follow them to see where they may lead. In comparison, groups like the Templars, Rosicrucians, Order of the Dragon etc. have hidden or concealed their knowledge and they have often sought in the past and in the present to manipulate things, events and people through the use of such knowledge.

The C's have also spoken of STS forces using mind control techniques over the masses (frequency fences and HAARP etc.) and there is Thor's Pantheum and the army of subterranean psychic projectors too, who appear to be both STS and STO in nature, working perhaps in opposition. I guess if you feel you are being manipulated (particularly against your will - as in possession) then you can only really test such matters by using Christ's maxim of "know them by their fruits". If the fruits are good this is likely to be STO input, which doesn't infringe on one's free will. However, you are right to be on your guard. Have you thought of reaching out to other Forum members to discuss your current emotional state, since there are threads for this sort of thing?

I hope this helps.​

The C's have also spoken of STS forces using mind control techniques over the masses (frequency fences and HAARP etc.) and there is Thor's Pantheum and the army of subterranean psychic projectors too, who appear to be both STS and STO in nature, working perhaps in opposition. I guess if you feel you are being manipulated (particularly against your will - as in possession) then you can only really test such matters by using Christ's maxim of "know them by their fruits". If the fruits are good this is likely to be STO input, which doesn't infringe on one's free will. However, you are right to be on your guard. Have you thought of reaching out to other Forum members to discuss your current emotional state, since there are threads for this sort of thing?

I hope this helps.​
Hello, good morning ... as about "seeing things' ' through an emotional lens and sharing it here, I didn't find a thread related to the examples of how someone recognised the manipulative influences from some secret societies like those you mentioned etc, and how that looks like, to compare?

I would love to read it and share that kind of experience and compare and to see where I am? What interested me is it possible to see models and to recognise if one has been manipulated, but not sure about it? Probably there is a set of common experiences, like in any other manipulative scheme? Like there is a set of behaviors of psychopaths that can help us determine them etc ... But I didn’t find a thread about possible signs of manipulative practices from secret orders?

Generlay, I am not confused with the state of my mind and emotions right now, only that it takes time and it needs to extend another portion of time in my day to continue to research that and still keep on doing all that is needed to earn for family life … but okay … nothing new.

Mostly I am interested in this particular subjects, as I mentioned before, this is helping me to see the history and intergenerational correlation of those orders, their hidden practices and influence on them on ordinary people, my family, me, friends, partners, kids, whose ancestors have been members, but they have no clue what is that and this all about … When you mention that C’s explained how Nordic types of aliens were sent to pacify Mediterranean people, due to my recent personal experiences of that, for example this finding you extracted for me, it helped me like a key to all the questions I have. It is still difficult to put in a linear explanation, as it needs some more research, but that is what is going on here in “Iliria '. Even in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" Shakespeare is mentioning Illiria as a place of "wander" and magic and Long TIme Ago expiriences etc ... It is obvious more and more that some strange manipulative practices run by revitalisation of Templars and Dragonian orders and hidden behind the church. Church keeps all at the simple level of modest undereducated decent "small man" who is just looking for survival through slavery to the king.

For example I feel like some of my ancestors were somehow artificially grown up at the beginning of 19 century, as none of them had parents, their story started with orphanage, like their parents and all adults died when they were little, and then they survived somehow hmmm in place where there is no drinking water, no fertile soil, just the oak trees and poisonous snakes?? etc … they are some historical hints for that possibility too, and I am curious to see if someone else also can see the patterns and models of behavior in their countries today, like I see here in Croatia. I didn’t find a thread about that?

I am curious to see if the stories and legends of DIocletian growing cabbage in Salona related to some human and hybrid cloning techniques of that time, brought here by Diocletian from Egypt, as well as the Diocletian palace, what was that? Was that maybe a dungeon and slater house for ritual sacrifice through feeding hybrid monsters kept there, like Minotaurs etc ... What I recognized last December when I was there.

Also I am not sure that all "hidden" from the masses are wrong. HOw one uses it, it is what determines the orientation and final results of certain actions. Somehow all that needs to be hidden from abuse, if it is understood by pure heart, will be somehow “hidden”, as we are too weak here in the 3D body to be capable to “hide” higher truths from 4D STS puppet masters.

And indeed, as it is sort of one extra level of work in my day, and it is truth that it makes me a bit nervous if that will affect my other daily duties that are already enormous … and how to organize my time around this now, is what put some stress on it. But I like that I get motivated again to go back to research that part of knights and secret orders history in my lands, as someone has to do that, and it is also my profession. What makes it easy to give up is that there is no easy access to historical records, all is "protected" by the church, one gets very suspicious if they start to look at those subjects etc .. so, even though the topic is extremely rich, it is very difficult to keep me motivated, and it is good that I keep on returning here every morning to learn and reconnect some more dots …

Your work and contextualisation and forum helps me a lot in all my work!

I think it is also with many other members, who are contributing with their work in a more broader social context, and have a position or a stage to talk the truth to masses through they work, they for sure can refine understandings with knowledge we can gain here and discuss all together for masses in a more STO contribution. In that regard I can see it in my work … This is how I see all is working together for a humanity surfing at the Wave with less possible bumps and break ups, in this wast everchanging universe.

The Hexagon and the Star of David is today on my list :)) and thank you and all contributors very very much for this work!
Attached image of some of my work - Iron Merkaba from May 2019 in Budapest gallery and the Copper Polihedron "cabin" from Durrer’s engraving “Melancholia” I made in November 2017 and their reflections in crop circles in the UK in July 2019 ...

Attachments

• Merkaba_polihedron_CropCircle2019.jpg
    Merkaba_polihedron_CropCircle2019.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hello, good morning ... as about "seeing things' ' through an emotional lens and sharing it here, I didn't find a thread related to the examples of how someone recognised the manipulative influences from some secret societies like those you mentioned etc, and how that looks like, to compare?

I would love to read it and share that kind of experience and compare and to see where I am? What interested me is it possible to see models and to recognise if one has been manipulated, but not sure about it? Probably there is a set of common experiences, like in any other manipulative scheme? Like there is a set of behaviors of psychopaths that can help us determine them etc ... But I didn’t find a thread about possible signs of manipulative practices from secret orders?

Generlay, I am not confused with the state of my mind and emotions right now, only that it takes time and it needs to extend another portion of time in my day to continue to research that and still keep on doing all that is needed to earn for family life … but okay … nothing new.

Mostly I am interested in this particular subjects, as I mentioned before, this is helping me to see the history and intergenerational correlation of those orders, their hidden practices and influence on them on ordinary people, my family, me, friends, partners, kids, whose ancestors have been members, but they have no clue what is that and this all about … When you mention that C’s explained how Nordic types of aliens were sent to pacify Mediterranean people, due to my recent personal experiences of that, for example this finding you extracted for me, it helped me like a key to all the questions I have. It is still difficult to put in a linear explanation, as it needs some more research, but that is what is going on here in “Iliria '. Even in "A Midsummer Night's Dream" Shakespeare is mentioning Illiria as a place of "wander" and magic and Long TIme Ago expiriences etc ... It is obvious more and more that some strange manipulative practices run by revitalisation of Templars and Dragonian orders and hidden behind the church. Church keeps all at the simple level of modest undereducated decent "small man" who is just looking for survival through slavery to the king.

For example I feel like some of my ancestors were somehow artificially grown up at the beginning of 19 century, as none of them had parents, their story started with orphanage, like their parents and all adults died when they were little, and then they survived somehow hmmm in place where there is no drinking water, no fertile soil, just the oak trees and poisonous snakes?? etc … they are some historical hints for that possibility too, and I am curious to see if someone else also can see the patterns and models of behavior in their countries today, like I see here in Croatia. I didn’t find a thread about that?

I am curious to see if the stories and legends of DIocletian growing cabbage in Salona related to some human and hybrid cloning techniques of that time, brought here by Diocletian from Egypt, as well as the Diocletian palace, what was that? Was that maybe a dungeon and slater house for ritual sacrifice through feeding hybrid monsters kept there, like Minotaurs etc ... What I recognized last December when I was there.

Also I am not sure that all "hidden" from the masses are wrong. HOw one uses it, it is what determines the orientation and final results of certain actions. Somehow all that needs to be hidden from abuse, if it is understood by pure heart, will be somehow “hidden”, as we are too weak here in the 3D body to be capable to “hide” higher truths from 4D STS puppet masters.

And indeed, as it is sort of one extra level of work in my day, and it is truth that it makes me a bit nervous if that will affect my other daily duties that are already enormous … and how to organize my time around this now, is what put some stress on it. But I like that I get motivated again to go back to research that part of knights and secret orders history in my lands, as someone has to do that, and it is also my profession. What makes it easy to give up is that there is no easy access to historical records, all is "protected" by the church, one gets very suspicious if they start to look at those subjects etc .. so, even though the topic is extremely rich, it is very difficult to keep me motivated, and it is good that I keep on returning here every morning to learn and reconnect some more dots …

Your work and contextualisation and forum helps me a lot in all my work!

I think it is also with many other members, who are contributing with their work in a more broader social context, and have a position or a stage to talk the truth to masses through they work, they for sure can refine understandings with knowledge we can gain here and discuss all together for masses in a more STO contribution. In that regard I can see it in my work … This is how I see all is working together for a humanity surfing at the Wave with less possible bumps and break ups, in this wast everchanging universe.

The Hexagon and the Star of David is today on my list :)) and thank you and all contributors very very much for this work!
Attached image of some of my work - Iron Merkaba from May 2019 in Budapest gallery and the Copper Polihedron "cabin" from Durrer’s engraving “Melancholia” I made in November 2017 and their reflections in crop circles in the UK in July 2019 ...
Thank you for your comments. If it helps, I am currently working on a new article on secret societies, which tries to connect up various statements the C's have made over the years. One of the key secret societies is the Rosicrucians, who emerged in Europe in the early 16th Century. As I and others have proposed, William Shakespeare was in reality a front for a group of English intellectuals and writers led most likely by Sir Francis Bacon, some of whom may have been the proto-Rosicrucians, as in the 'Philosophers of Dancar' (Doncaster). Hence, it may not be so strange that Shakespeare should write a surreal play like A Midsummer Night's Dream, which mentions Illiria as a place of "wander" and magic.

As for crop circles, recall what the C's said about the crop circles being an almanac, especially in England, in the session dated 13 February 2011:​

Q: (L) Okay, what's next? (Andromeda) Why have crop circles suddenly appeared in Indonesia?

A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

And again in the session dated 11 June 2011:

Q: (L) Well, why don't they just bump us off if we're such a pain in the whatever?

A: They can't.

Q: (L) Why?

A: We cannot tell you that as it would interfere with mission.

Q: (Galaxia) Why would it interfere with the mission?

A: If you know why you will anticipate and possibly make mistakes fatal to yourself. Let us just say that "they" know that harm to you would result in their own total destruction along a more negative timeline.

Q: (L) Well, if my death would bring about their destruction, then maybe it would be a good idea for me to check out, right? Well, isn't that what we want? (Belibaste) Why would it lead to their destruction?

A: Again, we cannot tell you all. But know that there is no chance for a positive outcome for Earth and the future without the presence.

Q: (L) So, there's no chance for a positive outcome without me, and yet my death would ensure their total destruction.

A: And all else!

Q: (Perceval) Maybe it's got something to do with balance, ya know? The universe wanting balance. There's a higher power in the universe that allows things to play out as long as there's some kind of balance. But if you weren't here, then this world would be a completely dark, negative star, and there'd be some mechanism that would destroy it and everything associated with it.

A: Yes.

[…]

Q: (Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it.

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac*. The last page is soon to turn.

*An almanac is an annual publication listing a set of current information about one or multiple subjects. It includes information like weather forecasts, farmers' planting dates, tide tables, and other tabular data often arranged according to the calendar. This suggests that in crop circles, we may be looking at a kind of 6th density timetable.

You state that you have not found a thread relating to examples of how someone has recognised the manipulative influences from some secret societies like those I have mentioned, and how that looks for comparison purposes. I may be wrong but I don't think there have been any threads focused on the Rosicrucians and similar secret societies other than mine, but I stand to be corrected. However, the latest thread on The World's Fairs (see: The World's Fair) does touch on the involvement of Freemasonry in promoting new advances and ideas through expositions, which started with the Crystal Palace Exhibition in 1851, which just happens to coincide with the emergence of new secret societies in England, including the modern Rosicrucians in 1866 and the Orphic Circle.

As I have pointed out on a recent thread, Freemasonry is very strong within the architects profession and I am sure they have used their influence to promote new architectural styles such as the a German Bauhaus (German for 'building house') School, which was operational from 1919 to 1933 and combined crafts and the fine arts. The school became famous for its approach to design, which attempted to unify individual artistic vision with the principles of mass production and emphasis on function. The Bauhaus style later became one of the most influential currents in modern design, modernist architecture, and architectural education. The Bauhaus movement had a profound influence on subsequent developments in art, architecture, graphic design, interior design, industrial design, and typography. The most important influence on Bauhaus was modernism, a cultural movement whose origins lay as early as the 1880s. In my own view, this led to the rule of minimalism and functionality in design, with earlier classical styles being consigned to history. I appreciate that as an artist yourself, you may have a different view on this. See: Bauhaus - Wikipedia

German architectural modernism expressed itself through Bauhaus architects building large housing blocks in Frankfurt and Berlin. The acceptance of modernist design into everyday life was the subject of publicity campaigns, well-attended public exhibitions like the Weissenhof Estate, films, and sometimes fierce public debate. Similar styles would be adopted by the new Soviet Union, which had its own Bauhaus style school in the Vkhutemas, the Russian state art and technical school founded in 1920 in Moscow. Their legacy would be all the dreary Stalinist grey housing/apartment blocks, which litter former Soviet cities and those parts of Eastern Europe occupied by Soviet sponsored regimes. These housing blocks, like those built in the 1940's onwards in the USA (the 'projects' which were government-subsidised housing developments
*) and elsewhere in Europe (like the banlieue of Paris) are soul destroying environments taking people away from nature and creating concrete jungles. This would certainly fit in with Illuminati plans.

*See: Why is America pulling down the projects?

The Bauhaus School would have major impact on art and architectural trends in Western Europe, Canada, the United States and Israel in the decades following its demise, as many of the artists involved fled, or were exiled by the Nazi regime.

Yes, thank you for the crop circles references from C's ... I feel it that way. I accepted it is the way of communication that suits me well.

That is how one geogliphe appear in a Blue Lake in my birth area in October 2020, and it was just for a very short period in the morning, very strange, as water flooded the lake that day, and it was almost unseen.

Here it is maybe will give some hints to someone ...

Geoglif MOdro Jezero 2020.jpg

And indeed Bauhaus is also revitalised in September 2020 as The New European Bauhaus initiative

"The New European Bauhaus initiative connects the European Green Deal to our daily lives and living spaces. It calls on all Europeans to imagine and build together a sustainable and inclusive future that is beautiful for our eyes, minds, and souls. "

So indeed it looks like that "secret" organization is just copycats of bigger cosmic communication models that are real and use sacred geometry and all that laws to create all we experience and see ... and the copy cats they simply want to cut one thread from us creators and knit their world form there that will somehow dominate the big cosmos haha ... childish, but ... we will see where it will take us ... as long as we play with creative paradigm and eros I feel we grow and resist energies of tanatos and destruction that are strong on Earth.

IT world even abusing all that namings to amplify in the minds of young "influencers" how they are "creators" of something they have no idea what, but it is so cool to be a "creator" ... okay ... THANK you one more time ...

Maybe becoming a memebr of the Rosicrucian Fellowship will be interesting?

Attachments

• 352239541_1443412146477363_2034865807693738009_n.jpeg
    352239541_1443412146477363_2034865807693738009_n.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
Yes, thank you for the crop circles references from C's ... I feel it that way. I accepted it is the way of communication that suits me well.

That is how one geogliphe appear in a Blue Lake in my birth area in October 2020, and it was just for a very short period in the morning, very strange, as water flooded the lake that day, and it was almost unseen.

View attachment 76294

And indeed Bauhaus is also revitalised in September 2020 as The New European Bauhaus initiative

View attachment 76294

"The New European Bauhaus initiative connects the European Green Deal to our daily lives and living spaces. It calls on all Europeans to imagine and build together a sustainable and inclusive future that is beautiful for our eyes, minds, and souls. "

So indeed it looks like that "secret" organization is just copycats of bigger cosmic communication models that are real and use sacred geometry and all that laws to create all we experience and see ... and the copy cats they simply want to cut one thread from us creators and knit their world form there that will somehow dominate the big cosmos haha ... childish, but ... we will see where it will take us ... as long as we play with creative paradigm and eros I feel we grow and resist energies of tanatos and destruction that are strong on Earth.

IT world even abusing all that namings to amplify in the minds of young "influencers" how they are "creators" of something they have no idea what, but it is so cool to be a "creator" ... okay ... THANK you one more time ...

That is one very strange looking geoglyph. I have seen something like it before but cannot recall where at the moment. It look like some weird machine.

Thank you for the update on the EU's New European Bauhaus initiative. Since the UK left the EU (although I am sure the PTB here are plotting to get us back in as soon as possible), I have shown less interest in EU initiatives than I used to. However, I assume it is intended to follow the dictates of the UN 2030 Agenda for sustainable cities and human settlements - see Sustainable cities and human settlements | Department of Economic and Social Affairs.

BTW: the Rosicrucian Fellowship is one of several competing Rosicrucian organisations, of which the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis (AMORC) is the largest worldwide organisation - see: Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis - Wikipedia

BTW: the Rosicrucian Fellowship is one of several competing Rosicrucian organisations, of which the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosæ Crucis (AMORC) is the largest worldwide organisation - see: Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis - Wikipedia
Yep they have a Croatian branch too. Didn't find any significant person from region related to them so far, maybe I could go to some lectures or so. But together with the "Rosicrucian Fellowship" there is many details related to the Tesla way of doing things, especially his latest Mind projector patent.

It is full of Tesla kind of symbolism, and we see it now unfolding through AI and in parallel it is also unfoldnig more organicaly through work that crossover AI with human creative potential, like my team and I do. When I was making the Merkaba installation in Budapest it was so strange. That sort of like "activated" the Croatian Jewish community to commission from me art direction of the celebration of Jewish Day that is each September on the 1st Sunday. It was nice colaboration. I worked for 2 years with them, and at the moment when they contacted me I was living in Budapest just between two synagogues and every morning I was with Rabin in the elevator?!? I rent an apartment by accident sure :))) as I wanted a place just next to the gallery, that happened to be between two synagogues.

The moment when they contacted me I started to research David's star symbol to come up with some ideas for them, and all of a sudden my Merkaba was crafted in a workshop easily. Until that moment, no one wanted to make it, but than one artist who work with iron made it. This year he sold at one humanitarian auction in Poland his "Iron Maiden" sculpture for the highest amount ever paid at auction for any work of Croatian Artist?!?!

This year I had some strange synchronicities renting my studio at the place where all was full of their symbolism.

Any how whole my life journey through myths and Tesla's philosophy can connect many dots from both teachings. LIke dots where there for me to connect them?!? I did it all intuitively, and before 2016 I didn't question those "strange" events, but just was living through them, but today I am not sure if is guided by 4D, or is it possible that some 3D people can, for example, influence mind of one weak and open person to jump in my flow to bring destruction or propulsion in it? Or it is also influenced from 4D?

As well as what came to me is that Diocletian probably followed old Egypt doctrine when he did such an effort to bring sphinxes and granite pillars to his palace in the Mediterranean. When I went to interview Marina Abramović in 2006 march in NYC was a big exhibition on Hatshepsut, and in my story on Tesla somehow, I related Cleopatra'S needle Obelisk with Tesla discoveries of EM force of Earth in Budapest.

Maybe all these synchronicities I am experiencing are more related to the place that has concentrated energy like the "energy thought form" of that philosophy, that can "interfere with a more sensitive person.

Any how maybe starting a thread where I will describe my experiences can be good to see if there is some repetition and similarities at other places that are somehow related to some of the mystery schools. I remember that when I said in NYC at one of the lectures about Tesla, how he was a Christian mystic, the NYC Serbian church priest was very pleased with that, but before the lecture I was a bit unsure shall I declare that or not.

Will keep on "understanding" and meditate on it a bit more ... and what interested me is it is possible that Illyria was a land of hybrid growth since ancient times, that cabbage plant of Diocletian in a swamp-like soil nearby Salona is very strange indeed and, is this region sill today used for such kinds of human DNA manipulation "activities", as since 1990 we have the most developed genetic scientific labs and most expensive electric car investments in EU are made here, with pop up of vineries all over the places, as explained it is due to switch to tourism?

any how ... thx a lot!

Attachments

• DioklecijanKupus.jpg
    DioklecijanKupus.jpg
    661.7 KB · Views: 4
I just typed into the Midjourney AI application to create images those imputs:

1 - "Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis"
2 - Rosicrucian
3 - Rosicrucian Fellowship

and here is what AI made.

In general I like to "talk" with AI to see what inputs are already there. So I didn't get their symbols what I expected, but It is packed with visual symbols maybe random maybe with some snese for 4D? The use of AI will be of big help for any 4D STS who is looking to manipulate humanity into a new circle of 4D STS spiritual enslavement, if it is not alredy created by them to serve that goal.

And ... did Jesus' crown was made of a rose tree? And as well as Little Prince and his Rose, is there a link to Rosicrucians?

Attachments

• 1_Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis.png
    1_Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 2_TeslaSpark_Rosicrucian_b622bef2-b90c-4c91-a830-bb8dc85892a3 (1).png
    2_TeslaSpark_Rosicrucian_b622bef2-b90c-4c91-a830-bb8dc85892a3 (1).png
    7 MB · Views: 7
  • 3_TeslaSpark_Rosicrucian_Fellowship_8f27ea68-aa1f-4c76-94ef-92224df0337e.png
    3_TeslaSpark_Rosicrucian_Fellowship_8f27ea68-aa1f-4c76-94ef-92224df0337e.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 7
I agree with your observation. Incidentally, the British Celts had their own versions of the sea god Poseidon (Roman Neptune) as well. In all likelihood, the later Greek gods were merely versions of the Celtic gods, if the people who became the Greeks of the classical age were Northern European Celts who had been displaced from Northern Europe to the Eastern Mediterranean by a catastrophe of some kind (perhaps a cometary shower which had led to a mini ice age). By that time the female mother goddess had been all but replaced by male deities such as Zeus and Poseidon.

I have little doubt that the Grail may have been in Atlantis prior to its destruction. Where it went next is the issue. It may have travelled with Atlantean survivors to Mesopotamia or modern day Turkey (Göbekli Tepe for example) and then on to Egypt. However, another possibility is that it was preserved at Stonehenge by the Hyperboreans - who could have been the mysterious Megalithic builders referred to in my article, who were in Egypt at the time of Akhenaten. Recall that the C's said:
A: No. Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from Solar and Cosmic rays. Pyramids focus electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere ambiently. Stonehenge was built 8,000 BC, by the way.

Q: If it was built in 8,000 BC, and the Pyramids were built 8,649 BC, which is 10,643 years ago, more or less, that means that they were built at almost the same time, or at least within 600 years of each other. If they were built at almost the same time, were they built by the same, or similar groups of people?

A: Atlantean descendants.

Q: Obviously the Great Pyramid is a marvel of engineering - and Stonehenge is as well - yet the two structures are so dissimilar. The Pyramid presents such a finished and sharp and elegant appearance, and Stonehenge might give a person - of course that is based on how it appears today - a more primitive presentation.

A: Was not originally.

Q: Did they work in conjunction with one another and did the two groups that built them in communication with one another?

A: No and yes.

Q: Was it two different groups? One with the Stonehenge business and one with the Pyramid business?

A: Offshoots of same group.

This is why I have suggested that the two groups may have been one group for a while in Göbekli Tepe in Anatolia, since that structure predates both the Great Pyramid and Stonehenge, the original part of it being dated to at least 9,600 BC by radiocarbon dating.

The Grail could even have been the subject of an attack on Stonehenge (the Cloister of Ambrius) by 4th density STS forces since the C's also said:

(A) You asked about these missing stones, and the answer was the multiple shocks registered. (L) Right. What about these multiple shocks. What, in particular?

A: Some were earthquakes; mini-cataclysmic in nature. Some were EM generated smashes, when terran forces clashed with outside "forces."

Q: Are you suggesting that some of these rocks were vaporized, as it were, by some sort of particle beam weaponry?

A: EM activity.

[.....]
Q: Was Stonehenge once known as the Cloister of Ambrius?

A: Yes.

Q: Who was Ambrius?

A: Druid tradition/cloak.

Q: What was it a cloak for? Who was Ambrius?

A: Not who. What.

Q: What was Ambrius?

A: They would label as a god. You might say otherwise.
Incidentally, Stonehenge may have looked something like this originally:

View attachment 75934

One day I will have to get round to posting my Stonehenge article.

It is possible that the Grail remained in England until the fall of Troy, when it may have the gone to Egypt with migrating Celts. Indeed, the Grail may have been the metaphorical Helen of Troy and the true reason for the Siege of Troy. Recall also that the C's said some Atlanteans/Celts had gone to Britain as early as 10,000 BC:

Q: When did the Celts or Kantekkians first take up residence in the British Isles?

A: Same. 12,000 years ago.
Some of these Celts may have taken the Grail with them. Not all of them would have been as deeply STS orientated as most Atlanteans were.
Hi MJF, been reading your posts about the history of the UK now and then. Find it difficult to get time to keep up with all your posts though but read when I can. I'm from UK so this stuff is really interesting to me. Used to go to Alton Towers theme park lived near there as a kid. Remember puking after going on rides there lol...
Anyway was wondering have you thought of putting all this in a book? Maybe someone has already suggested it somewhere in these posts already. Can imagine it would be a good read.. Thanks.

Hi MJF, been reading your posts about the history of the UK now and then. Find it difficult to get time to keep up with all your posts though but read when I can. I'm from UK so this stuff is really interesting to me. Used to go to Alton Towers theme park lived near there as a kid. Remember puking after going on rides there lol...
Anyway was wondering have you thought of putting all this in a book? Maybe someone has already suggested it somewhere in these posts already. Can imagine it would be a good read.. Thanks.
Just to say, wasn't implying that posting here isn't enough, just thought wow there is so much stuff here you could write a whole book! Anyway thanks for all your hard work, I find it difficult just to write a couple of posts. So much time must have gone into this, amazing. Looking forward to reading more.

No, I have had no thoughts of writing a book. The reason why is that I am not, in truth, an historian or researcher in the way that say the English writers Graham Hancock, Andrew Collins, Graham Phillips and Laurence Gardner are or were in the latter's case. They do original research, going to the source materials and visiting the ancient sites etc. In many ways, I am indebted to them for what they have written and I always ensure that I give them due attribution in my articles so that readers can read their works if they wish.

What I basically do is take what the C's have told us and then seek out information to support what they have said. Thus, what I present is generally not original save for my own comments upon things. Like Laura, I would call it a dot collecting exercise. When Laura started the Cassiopaean Experiment back in 1994, much of the material I have used was not available and the internet was still very much in its infancy. Indeed, in a book I have just read by Graham Phillips, first written in the early 1980's and republished recently, he makes the point that things are so much easier now with the advent of the world-wide web. In his most recent book, he was fact checking on the web as soon as he made a discovery. It was probably for this reason that the C's told Laura that her work of discovery would come in phases since more and more is being unearthed via the internet. Indeed, if it wasn't for the internet, you and I would not be having this exchange of posts now. BTW: I am not sure we have plumbed all the depths yet on Alton Towers. Further answers may lie in its 19th Century owners and the links they may have had to Victorian esoteric groups of the time.

Like Laura, I am fortunate to have a large collection of books and, like her, I have been an avid reader since childhood. Like the author John Steinbeck of Mice and Men and The Grapes of Wrath fame, the first book I ever read at the age of four was Le Morte d'Arthur about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I guess like Perceval I have been on a quest all my life for knowledge and understanding. In some ways this quest is expressing itself in the articles I am posting on this thread and elsewhere on the Forum. I enjoy writing and researching them and appreciate the feedback from Forum members, which often helps to expand upon what I have written. I view it as a collaborative effort since people's comments often set me off on new avenues of enquiry. As the C's have frequently said, learning is fun.

My only worry is whether there will be time to cover all the material before things turn decidedly nasty and the internet is brought down (see recent comments in the transcripts about this). As a fellow Briton, you will readily appreciate that our country is more and more goading Russia into retaliatory action against us at a time when the country's defences are in a complete shambles. However, as the wonderful Doris Day used to sing "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be".

I am working on my next post, which will focus on secret societies old and new (with a few revelations thrown in) and attempt to tie together a lot of comments the C's have made over the years on such matters.​

Yep they have a Croatian branch too. Didn't find any significant person from region related to them so far, maybe I could go to some lectures or so. But together with the "Rosicrucian Fellowship" there is many details related to the Tesla way of doing things, especially his latest Mind projector patent.

It is full of Tesla kind of symbolism, and we see it now unfolding through AI and in parallel it is also unfoldnig more organicaly through work that crossover AI with human creative potential, like my team and I do. When I was making the Merkaba installation in Budapest it was so strange. That sort of like "activated" the Croatian Jewish community to commission from me art direction of the celebration of Jewish Day that is each September on the 1st Sunday. It was nice colaboration. I worked for 2 years with them, and at the moment when they contacted me I was living in Budapest just between two synagogues and every morning I was with Rabin in the elevator?!? I rent an apartment by accident sure :))) as I wanted a place just next to the gallery, that happened to be between two synagogues.

The moment when they contacted me I started to research David's star symbol to come up with some ideas for them, and all of a sudden my Merkaba was crafted in a workshop easily. Until that moment, no one wanted to make it, but than one artist who work with iron made it. This year he sold at one humanitarian auction in Poland his "Iron Maiden" sculpture for the highest amount ever paid at auction for any work of Croatian Artist?!?!

This year I had some strange synchronicities renting my studio at the place where all was full of their symbolism.

Any how whole my life journey through myths and Tesla's philosophy can connect many dots from both teachings. LIke dots where there for me to connect them?!? I did it all intuitively, and before 2016 I didn't question those "strange" events, but just was living through them, but today I am not sure if is guided by 4D, or is it possible that some 3D people can, for example, influence mind of one weak and open person to jump in my flow to bring destruction or propulsion in it? Or it is also influenced from 4D?

As well as what came to me is that Diocletian probably followed old Egypt doctrine when he did such an effort to bring sphinxes and granite pillars to his palace in the Mediterranean. When I went to interview Marina Abramović in 2006 march in NYC was a big exhibition on Hatshepsut, and in my story on Tesla somehow, I related Cleopatra'S needle Obelisk with Tesla discoveries of EM force of Earth in Budapest.

Maybe all these synchronicities I am experiencing are more related to the place that has concentrated energy like the "energy thought form" of that philosophy, that can "interfere with a more sensitive person.

Any how maybe starting a thread where I will describe my experiences can be good to see if there is some repetition and similarities at other places that are somehow related to some of the mystery schools. I remember that when I said in NYC at one of the lectures about Tesla, how he was a Christian mystic, the NYC Serbian church priest was very pleased with that, but before the lecture I was a bit unsure shall I declare that or not.

Will keep on "understanding" and meditate on it a bit more ... and what interested me is it is possible that Illyria was a land of hybrid growth since ancient times, that cabbage plant of Diocletian in a swamp-like soil nearby Salona is very strange indeed and, is this region sill today used for such kinds of human DNA manipulation "activities", as since 1990 we have the most developed genetic scientific labs and most expensive electric car investments in EU are made here, with pop up of vineries all over the places, as explained it is due to switch to tourism?

any how ... thx a lot!
I am pretty sure that Tesla was a mystical man. He seemed to know that he had a certain destiny and role to perform, which sadly was thwarted to some extent by the PTB. I think his dream of free electricity from the aether will eventually be realised though.

Where you said: "As well as what came to me is that Diocletian probably followed old Egypt doctrine when he did such an effort to bring sphinxes and granite pillars to his palace in the Mediterranean", Diocletian would not have been the first Roman emperor to do so since Julius Caesar was far more interested in occult matters than people realise. He seems to have made a careful study of the Druids for example but he also spent time in Egypt (like the Freemason Napoleon) studying the secret doctrines of that ancient country. This may have even led him to alter the then calendar to his Julian Calendar. I hope to write about this soon and the surprising links it may have to the 33rd degree in Freemasonry, which may also explain why the Freemasons Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin carried out a Masonic communion to the Egyptian goddess Isis when they first landed on the Moon.

Perhaps you should look more into the ancient history of Illyria and its possible connections to the Celts.

I just typed into the Midjourney AI application to create images those imputs:

1 - "Antiquus Arcanus Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis"
2 - Rosicrucian
3 - Rosicrucian Fellowship

and here is what AI made.

In general I like to "talk" with AI to see what inputs are already there. So I didn't get their symbols what I expected, but It is packed with visual symbols maybe random maybe with some snese for 4D? The use of AI will be of big help for any 4D STS who is looking to manipulate humanity into a new circle of 4D STS spiritual enslavement, if it is not alredy created by them to serve that goal.

And ... did Jesus' crown was made of a rose tree? And as well as Little Prince and his Rose, is there a link to Rosicrucians?
Thanks for the post and the pictures. The Rosicrucian symbol of the rose and the cross is very ancient and perhaps has less to do with Christ than most modern Rosicrucians believe. I think the symbol of the Rose is ultimately linked with the Grail and was reflected in the Jewish 'Rose of Sharon' from the highly mystical Song of Solomon. I don't think it has anything to do with a flower though but is a cypher for something else - the Grail. This may explain why St Bernard of Clairvaux, the Cistercian Abbott who helped to establish the Knights Templar, wrote so many sermons on The Song of Solomon or The Song of Songs. If the Templars found the Grail, and many think they did, it would explain why St Bernard was so focused on The Song of Solomon.

I note your comments about Jesus's crown of thorns being made from the thorns of a rose tree. This is quite possible but most New Testament scholars think, however, that it was made from the thorns of an acanthus plant, of which there are many species, and may have looked something like this:​

1687102505655.png

No, I have had no thoughts of writing a book. The reason why is that I am not, in truth, an historian or researcher in the way that say the English writers Graham Hancock, Andrew Collins, Graham Phillips and Laurence Gardner are or were in the latter's case. They do original research, going to the source materials and visiting the ancient sites etc. In many ways, I am indebted to them for what they have written and I always ensure that I give them due attribution in my articles so that readers can read their works if they wish.

What I basically do is take what the C's have told us and then seek out information to support what they have said. Thus, what I present is generally not original save for my own comments upon things. Like Laura, I would call it a dot collecting exercise. When Laura started the Cassiopaean Experiment back in 1994, much of the material I have used was not available and the internet was still very much in its infancy. Indeed, in a book I have just read by Graham Phillips, first written in the early 1980's and republished recently, he makes the point that things are so much easier now with the advent of the world-wide web. In his most recent book, he was fact checking on the web as soon as he made a discovery. It was probably for this reason that the C's told Laura that her work of discovery would come in phases since more and more is being unearthed via the internet. Indeed, if it wasn't for the internet, you and I would not be having this exchange of posts now. BTW: I am not sure we have plumbed all the depths yet on Alton Towers. Further answers may lie in its 19th Century owners and the links they may have had to Victorian esoteric groups of the time.

Like Laura, I am fortunate to have a large collection of books and, like her, I have been an avid reader since childhood. Like the author John Steinbeck of Mice and Men and The Grapes of Wrath fame, the first book I ever read at the age of four was Le Morte d'Arthur about King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I guess like Perceval I have been on a quest all my life for knowledge and understanding. In some ways this quest is expressing itself in the articles I am posting on this thread and elsewhere on the Forum. I enjoy writing and researching them and appreciate the feedback from Forum members, which often helps to expand upon what I have written. I view it as a collaborative effort since people's comments often set me off on new avenues of enquiry. As the C's have frequently said, learning is fun.

My only worry is whether there will be time to cover all the material before things turn decidedly nasty and the internet is brought down (see recent comments in the transcripts about this). As a fellow Briton, you will readily appreciate that our country is more and more goading Russia into retaliatory action against us at a time when the country's defences are in a complete shambles. However, as the wonderful Doris Day used to sing "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be".

I am working on my next post, which will focus on secret societies old and new (with a few revelations thrown in) and attempt to tie together a lot of comments the C's have made over the years on such matters.​
Thanks for your long reply, I know what you mean about the UK and our leaders stupidity..
Haven't done a lot of research into Alton towers though so not much to add I'm afraid.. Just good memories as a kid around the place and this thread is always interesting to me. The corkscrew ride is one, It's been taken out of service now. Probably a bit childish as i am, but thought it interesting how the ride spirals around a lot.
I'm not great at research or reading and need to read a lot more to be more up to speed with everything like yourself and the long time forum members. Had the same concerns about wether there was time to read everything, and learn more before the Internet goes down, like the transcripts, and lots of other stuff I've been meaning to read and do for ages also, which evolves the Internet too sometimes. And at the rate I go it's going to take me a lot longer than I thought.

I do remember the C's saying that the difficulties aren't going to happen for a long time yet, which could even mean 10 to 20 years if not more but who knows. So decided not to worry about it.. Just get on and do stuff when I can. It's going to be what it will be in the end exactly :) Anyway here is a pic of Alton Towers garden in Staffordshire. Looks lovely but I've never been there. Good luck with your work. Screenshot_20230618_161252.jpg

Thanks for your long reply, I know what you mean about the UK and our leaders stupidity..
Haven't done a lot of research into Alton towers though so not much to add I'm afraid.. Just good memories as a kid around the place and this thread is always interesting to me. The corkscrew ride is one, It's been taken out of service now. Probably a bit childish as i am, but thought it interesting how the ride spirals around a lot.
I'm not great at research or reading and need to read a lot more to be more up to speed with everything like yourself and the long time forum members. Had the same concerns about wether there was time to read everything, and learn more before the Internet goes down, like the transcripts, and lots of other stuff I've been meaning to read and do for ages also, which evolves the Internet too sometimes. And at the rate I go it's going to take me a lot longer than I thought.

I do remember the C's saying that the difficulties aren't going to happen for a long time yet, which could even mean 10 to 20 years if not more but who knows. So decided not to worry about it.. Just get on and do stuff when I can. It's going to be what it will be in the end exactly :) Anyway here is a pic of Alton Towers garden in Staffordshire. Looks lovely but I've never been there. Good luck with your work. View attachment 76435
"envolves" the Internet sorry 🤣

Back
Top Bottom