Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Here is the photo we are talking about:
View attachment 94772
More of it in better quality from the same series can be viewed here:
-> AQ.W.1-36

I say pareidolia.
The hag on the John Dee painting was better.
Maybe but if they are rock carvings they could be very old indeed and much weathered. I wonder what the presidential carvings at Mount Rushmore will look like after 5,000 years or more. I have to say that the first two alleged carvings on the left look very face like to me. However, thank you for finding the photograph in question. What do others think?​

I live in an Muschelkalk-area. This is a very porous rock. Where country roads pass close to cliffs, the rock faces are sometimes even secured with nets because parts often break off. The rocks at Qumran seem to me to consist of a similar type of rock.
qumran.jpg
At the top at A) you can see that the rock consists of layers.
Below B) is the scree consisting of crumbled rock that has accumulated over time.
But that's just my interpretation of a blurred photo. I am not a geologist.

reply 1533.
Quoting Feather:

"There is fascinating firm scientific evidence, 3000 years after the event, that underlines the homogeneity of the Hebrew peoples but also reveals a genetically separate priestly faction with quite different DNA patterns.
---------------------------------

It seems that Feather refers to the difference between the descendants of Cain and the descendants of SeT, the second son of Adam and Eve, the first son being Abel, killed by Cain.

According to the Bible, Cain's parents were the serpent and Eve, while Seth's parents were Adam and Eve.
So the Pure offspring are the descendants of Set, consequently his descendants have different DNA patterns which would be the Cohens, descendants of the priestly caste of the temple.

Supposedly this would be the difference between the current Hebrews.

Wow! What a great read @MJF ! 🙏

Back in my mid twenties I actually lived for a time at the St Antony Coptic Monastery in the Mojave Desert, and studied under the wing of the late Bishop Karas. He took me in at the gate and permitted me to stay and study. He even performed the liturgy in English for my benefit. Amazing experience. The guy absolutely LOVED his Pepsi! Kept a machine in his office.😄

Sorry for the off topic, but reading about St Anthony and the church of Alexandria brought it all back.

The hills look similar to areas in the Mojave Desert where rivers have done their work. The layers above and the talus slopes below. As for “faces”, I’ve seen faces like that many times, even on Catalina Island. What I notice about the Qumran “faces” is that where you might see brow ridges, noses, and chins, they all follow the strata of the rock. So harder and more compacted layers erode less than softer ones. On Rushmore by contrast, the faces are not uniform to the height of their location. They had to use dynamite to blast the faces out of the granite. Qumran looks like desert sand and rock like the Grand Canyon. Just my observation, but I spent a lot of years doing psychedelics in the desert, looking for/at faces in cliffs when I was (much) younger.😄

What I'm saying is, Mount Rushmore faces are chiseled in Granite by comparison.
I note what you say. If these are degraded carvings in limestone, then they will certainly weather and erode more quickly than granite. The fact that the hills are made of limestone though would not rule out people having carved faces in them as English medieval sculptors often used the medium of limestone for carving statues, which still adorn the exterior of many of our cathedrals and churches. In the wet English climate they have not fared well and there has been an ongoing restoration project at many cathedrals to replace or repair them.

Although rain is the enemy of limestone, we are talking here of a site which is based in a desert. Hence, the points you make are certainly well made but I think we need to take into account the much drier conditions found here. Although the ancient Egyptians (whoever they were) built the three pyramids at Giza from granite, they used limestone for the outer casing stones, some of which still survive in situ - most of the missing casing stones were in fact used by the Arab conquerors of Egypt for their own building purposes.

I agree it is a very blurred photograph we are looking at and Joseph Farrell makes that point in his book. Moreover, the faces are shown in profile rather than a head on shot, which would probably have clinched the matter one way or the other. I wonder if Google Earth could come to our assistance.

As to pareidolia, yes that is always possible but then NASA makes that argument about the Face on Mars (a very old and much degraded structure) and the C's have confirmed that the Face is genuine.

Could an ancient, now forgotten, group of rock sculptors have carved faces on a hillside on such a large scale? Maybe, since we have another such precedent that has been mentioned on this thread in south-east Alberta in Canada, which clearly depicts a man with an elongated skull, suggesting the Nephilim were most likely in North America too. This, of course is the 'Badlands Guardian', which is a rock carving made on a vast scale:

1714007628696.png

See: The Badlands Guardian: Geological Feature that Stunned the World

Nobody seems to know when it was carved but this region was, of course, under a giant icesheet during the last ice age, which suggests it must have been carved after the end of the ice age (otherwise it would have been destroyed by glacial action one would think). We should also recall that the Native American Indians (the 'red man') were the Atlanteans (the C's often seem to distinguish the Celts/Aryans from the Atlanteans, although the former did come to occupy the north of Atlantis and presumably mixed with the latter at some stage). The C's have also confirmed that the Atlanteans colonised Mars (over 50,000 years ago judging by their recent answers). It is thus interesting to note that Mars anomaly hunters have for years been identifying large scale rock carvings on Mars in official NASA photographs. Could the techniques they used have survived and been employed here on Earth?

The hills look similar to areas in the Mojave Desert where rivers have done their work. The layers above and the talus slopes below. As for “faces”, I’ve seen faces like that many times, even on Catalina Island. What I notice about the Qumran “faces” is that where you might see brow ridges, noses, and chins, they all follow the strata of the rock. So harder and more compacted layers erode less than softer ones. On Rushmore by contrast, the faces are not uniform to the height of their location. They had to use dynamite to blast the faces out of the granite. Qumran looks like desert sand and rock like the Grand Canyon. Just my observation, but I spent a lot of years doing psychedelics in the desert, looking for/at faces in cliffs when I was (much) younger.😄
Ah, the days of misspent youth :-). However, thank you for your comments in what is proving to be al lively debate.

Ah, the days of misspent youth :-). However, thank you for your comments in what is proving to be al lively debate.
Permit me to clarify, I was not taking a position in opposition to the idea that those are indeed man(?) made artifacts. Just saying that I can see faces in the stucco of my neighbor’s house (sans psychedelics😄). I was all over Hoagland’s Monuments of Mars book when it came out. It (and Sitchen’s 12th Planet) started me on the journey that ultimately led here to this forum. My intent was to play devils advocate, but ultimately I’m inclined to agree with you. They look far too similar to Easter Island (and Akhenaten for that matter) for me to simply pooh pooh it away.

I note what you say. If these are degraded carvings in limestone, then they will certainly weather and erode more quickly than granite.
Although rain is the enemy of limestone, we are talking here of a site which is based in a desert. Hence, the points you make are certainly well made but I think we need to take into account the much drier conditions found here.​
Yes, I have thought about that.
But there is a large body of water (“dead sea” scrolls) more or less right “next to it” and then there are the temperature differences between day and night, salinity etc. As I wrote, I'm not a geologist.

At least there is a big pile of rubble in front of the cliffs...

No question, it would be cool if there really were Nephilim faces carved into it, or Samantha Fox for that matter. But from my gut feeling, I'd say the chances are slim.
Sam3.gif

About 'badland guardian'. Seems some "yellow men" also had their fingers in the soup:
badland mongol.jpg
I would not argue materialistically. “Carved” and so on.
More along the lines of: “Shamans have been practicing weather magic for centuries or millennia and nature has reflected something back into the landscape through morphological fields.” All is One.

Attention, je ne tire pas encore à plein régime. En effet, j’ai vraiment eu du mal à terminer cet article. Quoi qu’il en soit, j’espère que cela suscitera un débat animé.
I'm delighted that you've taken up your scholarly work again. It's invaluable and lifts my spirits every time I read it. Your perseverance is surely a factor in your medical recovery.:lkj:

About 'badland guardian'. Seems some "yellow men" also had their fingers in the soup:
View attachment 94869
I would not argue materialistically. “Carved” and so on.
More along the lines of: “Shamans have been practicing weather magic for centuries or millennia and nature has reflected something back into the landscape through morphological fields.” All is One.
I really don't know how the Badlands Guardian was made. Your proposal is certainly as good as any.

The article I posted suggested that they were formed naturally by erosion when the ice sheet retreated at the end of the last ice age. However, I don't buy this argument. I watched an excerpt on Ancient Aliens about the Badlands Guardian where they had Dr Mark Carlotto, an experienced satellite imaging expert who first came to public attention when he became involved in the Face on Mars controversy (he collaborated with Richard Hoagland in proving its authenticity - see
- check out the 19 minute mark) review the Badlands Guardian. Such imaging experts use certain protocols to determine whether a formation is natural or artificial. After examining the Badlands Guardian imagery, he was convinced that the carving was a genuine image involving the contouring of the rock to create the image. How this was done, who knows. However, he noted that there was far too much detail present for the carving to have been the product of natural forces. Nature doesn't tend to do symmetry. Carlotto has examined numerous strange rock formations on Mars over the years, which seem to have been the product of intelligent design by artists working with a huge rock canvas. The fact that the C's confirmed that the Face on Mars and other anomalous structures on Mars were created by the Atlanteans (Red Men) and the Badlands Guardian geoglyph represents an American Native American chieftain (thus an Atlantean descendant) may be no coincidence.

When studied closely, there is an enormous amount of fine detail built into the Badlands Guardian than that which immediately greets the eye. Another expert on the programme was invited to examine the structure and produced a representation of the Guardian, which showed that the figure had a large elongated head similar to Queen Nefertiti's under the feathered headdress. This reminded me of a skull reconstruction made on another episode of the TV series, which was based on that of a Peruvian Paracas skull:

1714088818204.png

1714086255089.png

1714086366593.png

"The elongated skulls of Paracas in Peru caused a stir in 2014 when a geneticist that carried out preliminary DNA testing reported that they have mitochondrial DNA “with mutations unknown in any human, primate, or animal known so far”. Now a second round of DNA testing has been completed and the results are just as controversial – the skulls tested, which date back as far as 2,000 years, were shown to have European and Middle Eastern Origin. These surprising results change the known history about how the Americas were populated."

For more see: https://www.ancient-origins.net/sites/default/files/field/image/paracas-elongated-mesopotamia.jpg

Well I leave it to you to decide but there does seem to me to be a strong similarity between the Paracas skull reconstruction and the Badlands Guardian. Are we therefore looking at the same group of hybrids who appear to have been based in both North and South America? Laura once commented on the fact that Queen Nefertiti's head reminded her very much of the Paracas hybrid skulls. Well the fact that the DNA testing suggests a link between these individuals and the Middle East and Europe now seems to support her idea. Nefertiti lived in the 14th century BC (although in reality this may have been the 16th century BC), which is more than 1300 years before the dating of these Paracas skulls. Could Nefertiti type hybrids have therefore migrated from the Middle East/Europe to North and South America after her time? Although historians tend to refute the notion of pre-Columban voyages to America, it is clear that various groups like the Egyptians and Celts did make it to the Americas long before Columbus. This even includes Jewish people from the Middle East according to the C's:
Q: (L) When the Jews were dispersed, did some of them come to America?

A: A few.

However, I am working on a theory that some of these hybrids with elongated heads may have journeyed from the Canary Islands, which is well placed as a jumping off point for the Americas, having favourable trade winds that blow in a westerly direction. We also know there were giants among the Guanche inhabitants of the Canary Islands (remember "Page 33") who quickly died out after the Spanish conquest of the islands.

I am preparing a new article which looks at the possible journey that Princess Meritaten (who had an elongated skull herself inherited from her mother) and her companions (the Tuatha de Danann red-haired giants?) may have made from Egypt/Lebanon to the British Isles, which included northern Spain as a temporary base. This theory postulates that her group may have spilt up into two in North Africa (Morocco perhaps) with one group travelling to Spain and another heading westwards out into the Atlantic where they may have settled in the Canary Islands, including Tenerife. This possibility brings to mind what the C's once said about Tenerife:
A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

A: Research the history of the Canary Islands for clue.

Q: Is there any connection to the fact that those guys at the University of Tenerife were communicating back in February and March? Might there be more to this connection?

A: Maybe,
but do you know the history of this place?

Anyway, I hope to flesh this theory out in more detail in my future post.

Back
Top Bottom