Alien invasion

parapadi

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello

I just have a dream last night and i want to share with this forum readers

some time ago i read alexander the great study his battleplan and then he sleep a short siesta before going to battle so he can get some inspiration for his plans to work better so i try that too with poor results so i quit

But last night i sleep until 3:00 am after heavy reading of cassiopean sessions so i was thinking in the alien invasion just before dreaming

so i dream this: my father ask me to help him with the patio i say "ok" but when we go out an ufo circle shape was fighting against an ufo triangle shape then i said "Dad look in the sky there is an ufo fighting¡¡¡" and he said "you can say anything to avoid work" and i say "no is for real look over there" and there was weird explosion and after this the sky was full of ufo's and some were landing and some kind of robot (gray?) was hunting for humans and he can look through walls so there is no place to hide so i say to my family "we cant stay here we need to escape" "lets move upstairs" so we can reach the roof and get out fo the house without use the doors blocked by the aliens but everybody was so scared so they dont listen so i move upstairs and then was white light

and that was the end of my dream so i hope you enjoy as much as i do (was pretty scary) and left some comment

thank you

there is no place to hide so i say to my family "we cant stay here we need to escape" "lets move upstairs" so we can reach the roof and get out fo the house without use the doors blocked by the aliens but everybody was so scared so they dont listen so i move upstairs and then was white light

Usually house symbolises the body, so moving upstairs and seeing a white light might symbolize the activation of higher centers that is the way to escape the coming invasion.

Hi, during the last year i've bin dreaming a lot about alien invasions. In the last one the action occurred here in Santiago de Chile. At night a big ship was on the sky, people were scared. Some of them, including me, were having visions in a strange state of conciousness. In the dream i interpreted it as an astral trip. So, there i was, in a strange house where a couple had a problem about aborting their child. The man wanted the abortion. The women was dominated by this man. My mission was to save the child from the abortion and my salvation from the alien invasion depended of my success in that mission. I had two months before the alien invasion.

Back
Top Bottom