Alien book - 58 races described

dredger

The Living Force
Hi to all,

I found a video in the past and recently felt on it again, but this time with a link to the book apparently scanned.
Here's the video (a lot extra useless music/video) : _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J_K5vHQnlQ
And the new link, a good tool to present the book : _http://en.calameo.com/read/002667888b58fe4b9c77d

I dont know if you already discussed about, if it's a big fake or not. But when I rapidly read the book I wonder how it could be at least a fake, only because it represent already a big work, and such a work for just a fake seems difficult to consider (but still possible)

Maybe some of you could be interested by these informations, and Laura could also ask to the Cassiopeans if this book is correct, or partially or ... ?

Enjoy reading it,

---
Mod edit: links disabled.

Hello Dredger,

From what I gathered by browsing the book it seems to be largely disinformation because the reality is much more complex once you add hyperdimensionality, cosmic events, psychopathy and so on.

If you haven't read The Wave, High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions & The Process Of Alien Abduction, Comets and the Horns of Moses or The Apocalypse: Comets, Asteroids and Cyclical Catastrophes for example, I am sure you will find many more answers in these books ;)

Oh and search for John Keel as well !

Hi Tiger,

I think I already read some articles from you, happy to read to response.
I know it's more complex than this. At this time I'm reading the wave, or at least the transcriptions with the Cassiopeans. I also have an uncle who follows Laura since 1994 with who I discussed already a lot about all the subjects covered by the books you mentioned. But as this document seems to represent already a big work and may have been really used by russian authorities, it may be a good idea to review it more deeply to ensure it's a pure fake or not.

BTW, i'm not really interested about these kind of information, I'm more concerned by the revelations of the Cassiopeans and the upcoming events we may all face, but I wanted to share this info to a group of persons I'm sure they are serious and who will have for sure a good critic on this info, that's why I came here :)

Have a nice week Mrs Tiger

The big red flag is the part about the Nunakene aka Anunnaki and the planet Nibiru which is a fictional construct of Zecariah Sitchin who was not, as he claimed, an academic. His "published papers" were published in a journal he and a friend created and were the sole editors and contributors. When you see prestidigitation like that, and have a connection (as I do) who really can read ancient Sumerian script, you find that Sitchin is a fraud.

So, this book claims that Sitchin's fraud is real. That's a problem.

I've seen and experienced too much along that line that proves out, over and over again, to be disinfo or worse, to not take my time examining it and checking sources and related literature. There are many images in that "book" that I am very familiar with and which are provably related to electrical comet activity that many ignorant people mistake for "craft" type activity. Both often occur together, but it takes broad historical knowledge to sort the wheat from the chaff. MOST of what is called UFO/alien activity is a paranormal phenomenon that often piggy-backs on breaches in the space/time continuum that can be induced by the electrical activity that takes place between positively charged cosmic bodies and the negatively charged earth. It also usually goes hand in hand with climate stress and increased earthquake and volcanic activity, such as the present time.

Laura said:
MOST of what is called UFO/alien activity is a paranormal phenomenon that often piggy-backs on breaches in the space/time continuum that can be induced by the electrical activity that takes place between positively charged cosmic bodies and the negatively charged earth. It also usually goes hand in hand with climate stress and increased earthquake and volcanic activity, such as the present time.

That's actually a great "in a nutshell" explanation.

Back
Top Bottom