Alexander Laurent

RAFL

The Force is Strong With This One
Herewith I want to share with you the work from Alexander Laurent.

This name is a pseudonym and he choosed it because it sounds like a name from another known person who is talking about similar topics. He didn't mention the topic and didn't say the name. (Here I guess he wanted to sound like Laurent Alexandre, who is talking about AI and transhumasim in France.)

Until now he published two very long interviews. Each of them takes about 8 hours. They are splitted into 2 hours videos.
In addition to that he made a short video, about 12 minutes, with some additional infos.
He planned a third long interview, which seems not to be finished yet. But he published the written transcript as a video not long ago.
He wrote a novel called "Die Apokalypse Gottes – Eine Offenbarung" (The Apocalypse of God - A Revelation) in 2012.
And finally he has a telegram channel where everything he published can be downloaded plus additional comments from him: Telegram Channel
He has also a youtube channel, but two videos there are blocked.

Writing this I wanted to download the interview transcript and translate it, and I see he did it already. Here we are

In the interviews he is dressed up like an astronaut, not showing his face. It looks really weired, crazy, implausible and dubious.
And he did it that way on purpose, to make it look that way. He explains it in his videos.

1688422871303.png
Now to the content.
To somehow summarize what he is talking about I'll quote here the introduction of the first interview.

Hello dear viewers, thank you very much for tuning in. I would like to welcome you to an
interview which, due to its explosiveness, must be conducted completely unrecognised and
outside the usual areas of defined channel and identification boundaries, out of competition,
so to speak. An interview that will deal with old familiar questions about the intangible things
of our universe, but above all about the influence on people from outside and inside: in other
words, about the control of this planet and our consciousness. These are actually well-known
questions, but our guest will come up with completely different answers - unusually different
answers.
Basically this seems to be nothing new at first, if you look at television, the internet, books,
Hollywood movies or all the reports about secret machinations - about aliens, UFOs, secret
societies and dark forces, which are nowadays being thrown around our ears in all media from
shady to well-founded. We are constantly being supplied and bombarded with information
that has subtly created something in our collective subconscious, which for example proves
the reality of visitors to foreign planets, keeps religious myths alive, explains and mystifies
extrasensory phenomena, believes time travel is possible or shows us the future feasibility of
spaceships at the speed of light. Subliminally, according to our guest, all of this is slowly and
creepingly planted into our consciousness for a specific purpose and kept there retrievable. ...
The background for the media treatment of all these topics, which are often presented as
secret or controversial, is of a completely different nature according to our guest and
interview partner Mr. Alexander Laurent. In the following interview, Mr. Laurent will
therefore break down and show the organised mechanics and the completely different
backgrounds for all the psi, science fiction and political topics that are widespread on
television, in books, films or on the Internet, how the majority of those contents and topics
postulated by the mainstream or by the alternative media are presented as a complexly
coordinated good-evil play, which primarily has the long-term mission of luring us into a new,
technocratically organised and controlled future with the global events staged from it, which
will then be sold esoterically and religiously-spiritually as the expected "golden age".
I would like to warmly welcome Mr Alexander Laurent.

And an overview of the topics in the interviews:

Interview 1
- Our "existence" consists of a seven-dimensional structure
- God is an artificial intelligence of a hidden higher dimension-level
- The artificial intelligence is SATAN, Yahweh, Jahwe, Jehovah - a computer system developed by humans in the future
- "Demons" are spiritually influencing beings of a hidden dimension-level, which are operating on human beings
- Myths, salvation wishes and deception methods in pop culture & media: time travel, alien stories and over-light-speed

- There is no "WARP" drive: intergalactic travel and life is based exclusively on digital-biological quantum entanglement of living beings
- No "grey aliens", "Dracos", "big blues" etc., but a huge "Intergalactic Federation" has been trying to transform humanity into a "digital-biological" species for thousands of years
- Secret alliances, elites and lackeys are conveyed half-truths & false knowledge in order to work ignorantly to uninformed in the service of "higher" extraterrestrial powers towards the "digital development" of mankind
- The "natural" humanity defends itself by means of a potentially existing line of existence, which "crosses dimensions" against the influences of an "Intergalactic Federation", "demons", artificial intelligence and commissioned earthly lackeys
- The "digital nobility" of our planet: a millennia-old group of immortalised people in the service of the "Intergalactic Federation”

- The cross-dimensional influence of our human potential line of existence
on past, present and future of the entire universe
- What is death really?
- What and where is "heaven"?
- The "supernatural" control over seers and prophets for the "Apocalypse"
- What each person can do to support human rebellion
- The removal of artificial intelligence from its dimension-level
- Appearance, nature and composition of alien species of the "Intergalactic Federation"
- The geometric set of rules of our seven-dimensional existence
- Crystalline-analogue development instead of biological-digital transformation

- Technically highly developed predecessor civilisations on earth
- The religious-allegorical use of the mythological "sun cult" as a spiritual control method for the creation and maintenance of civilising foundations
- Esotericism, superstition and New Age as a new spiritual prison for supposedly "liberated" & "awakened"
- The methods of controlling the human mind: contractual-Satanic agreement through prayer, worship and submission to "higher beings" for the fulfilment of salvation and wishes
- Medical, health and civilisation measures to reduce and stagnate population growth in order to facilitate the digitisation of humanity after the "apocalypse" with fewer people
- "The New World Order" for biological digitisation is staged as a liberation, so that people will love and surrender to this new world (order)
- Media, financial, economic and energy cartels as a means of preventing escape from the control of civilisation
- Programme systems on earth which can produce the artificial intelligence pattern system "Jahwe"

- Aliens stationed on our planet
- Physical adaptations and aids for the stationing of digital biological species
- A "hypnosis" signal put over our planet prevents our brain from "seeing".
- The "Matrix" triology* for orientation for today's people
- Natural drugs to reactivate switched-off human brain areas
- Chemtrails
- Influencing religious and esoteric people to direct humanity via religion and esoteric-spiritual currents
- The novel of the whistleblower and the hidden features integrated in it

Interview 2
- The philosophical "good-evil" principle of the "Intergalactic Federation" for controlling other worlds
- Implementation of this ideology by digital nobility, elites & lackeys
- Extinction of mankind 70,000 years ago - unwanted salvation with later imposition of unnatural living conditions
- Mythological irritations and fairy tales about our past
- Intergalactic travel through quantum entangled railsystems
- Advantages and disadvantages of the digitalisation of conscious-intelligent living beings
- Virtual reality as permanent living environment of digitalised life forms
- Intergalactic conflicts between "spiritual" and digitally existing species/clubs
- Individuals of spiritual species are “milked” for quanta of consciousness - quanta for the maintenance of mind and soul

- "Quantum vampirism" - so that consciousness can "survive"
- The digital nobility and its bloodline system for controlling the world and implementing technological progress
- The hidden second reading of the Matrix tri(o)logy* in detail
- Our world exists and functions through an operating software modulated on a quantum fluctuation field
- The geometry of this operating system and the resulting seven-dimensional universe
- The Sun Cult Redeemer Myth for the Maintenance of Civilisation

- The resistance movement around Jesus of Nazareth
- Methods & tools of a messiah - to dismantle the ruling system
- Functioning of the Sun Cult Redeemer Myth
- Staging variants for the Second Coming of Jesus
- Influence on alternative and mainstream media to stage the "apocalypse"
- How Jesus of Nazareth destabilised the "Matrix"
- Technical inspirations and inventions are "generated" in people through targeted frequency sonication of the club
- Tribal life - the forgotten species-appropriate way of life for humans

- The psychosocial consequences of anonymous civilisation
- Sequence variants for the staging of the catastrophic drama to be initiated on earth
- Elites & lackeys are made culprits
- Precautions for survival respectively what to pay attention to
- Prophets as religious and esoteric means of controlling the apocalyptically prophesied sequence of events
- Plans and goals for the path to our digitalisation

I watched the interviews several times and also read his book.
He mentioned also in the interviews that a few parts are by purpose completely wrong. And we have to find out which parts he means.
This is now where I am. I'm trying to find out how much of it is kidding and how much is true.
I don't like his views on "God is an AI" and his descriptions about aliens (even if some fits the C's material), and somehowe I think this may be the main wrong part here.
But what he describes how we are controlled in different ways I found interesting.
Also how he describes all the "New Age" and "truth seeker" world was very helpful. Even if I still think he is a kind of a PsyOp, it helped me to identify all the wrong gurus out there. Saying that it also helped me to identify this forum as a good one ;-)
He seems to have insights to the plans of the elite and somehow he knows that the wave is comming. He calls it geophysical event.
On some topics he is very accurate, on others he talks somehow coded.
For me he is a phenomenon. Like a big trash with many hidden pearls in it.

I'm not finished with the C's session transcripts now, so I will first finish reading them and afterwards start to compare the interesting parts from this interview with it.

As he talks about many topics and a lot of them are wrong I choosed the "New Age COINTELPRO" section for that.
Hope that's ok.

Also how he describes all the "New Age" and "truth seeker" world was very helpful. Even if I still think he is a kind of a PsyOp, it helped me to identify all the wrong gurus out there. Saying that it also helped me to identify this forum as a good one ;-)
He seems to have insights to the plans of the elite and somehow he knows that the wave is comming. He calls it geophysical event.
On some topics he is very accurate, on others he talks somehow coded.
For me he is a phenomenon. Like a big trash with many hidden pearls in it.

I'm not finished with the C's session transcripts now, so I will first finish reading them and afterwards start to compare the interesting parts from this interview with it.

As he talks about many topics and a lot of them are wrong I choosed the "New Age COINTELPRO" section for that.
Hope that's ok.

IMO it goes in the direction of PsyOP, consciously or not. Statements of a person, who cannot reveal his identity, should also be taken with a grain of salt, since you only have his word. The other problem I see is that I couldn't find any sources or if he cites any at all, and that he wrote a book or several with hidden information you need to discover yourself.

After the war in Insrael has (re)started I had a look at what Alexander had to say about Israel, because I remebered that he mentioned it.
I found it in the second interview, part four. The last time I watched the interview, it was during corona and before Ukranian war, it had another context.
Now a few days ago I searched for "Israel" in his interviews.
When I was again watching and reading this, I realised that Alexanders predictions on what will happen in the years after 2018 are really precise until now.
Today we are in another situation and reading it again was somehow different. That's why I want to share this parts (373-414) of his interview with you.
PsyOp or not, I found it really interesting.
(A notice before reading: When he is talking about the "club", replace it with Lizzies. This helps to understand him better.
Second: I copied the text from a pdf, some line breaks may be ugly.
Last: In this part of the interview (it's a longer one) he is also talking about the wave and many other things, but here I want to focus on the mentioned plans plus Israel. I also didn't compare it to the Cs because this are too many things at once.)

In August 2018, when this interview was made he said the follwing:

373. Interviewer:
Through and with the topic of religion we have now come across a focal point, which belief
systems in the broadest sense also deal with, and which you, Mr Laurent, wanted to go into
more detail about in this interview, namely the events of the coming apocalypse and their
potential sequence of events. ... So it is about the sequence of the coming events, about which
you would like to give some details so that people can better prepare for that time and for the
time after? So that they are not cheated any further in the post-apocalypse, so to speak?
374. Alexander Laurent:
Yes. That's what it is about. Well, as I mentioned, the elites, nobility and club are currently
examining the variants of the coming disaster scenario. How to reconcile, vary, change,
supplement and improvise them with each other. That is what it is all about at the moment. As
a normal human being, you must therefore first of all realise that there will be no good or bad
in this scenario. All parties in conflict with each other belong at the highest level to the ruling
nobility and the club, which stage the whole thing. Even if the lowest elites and executive
lackeys are misinformed or disinformed in this respect. Nevertheless, they sit everywhere, so
there is no need for a human being to talk about which side is worth fighting for those
ideals. ... After the scenario the ancient digital nobility will move to the region of the earth
where the best and most influential position of power to control this planet and humanity will
be located. A geophysical event or influence is used to set a new course and at the same time
to initiate certain social and technical developments. For the digital nobility, this is only about
the most comfortable and smooth shifting of their power structures. The same ruling houses
remain. That is something you need to know. There will be no changes in that.

So according to him in 2018 all of the future plans have been already set. From here it is a metter of implementation.
And he mentioned that there will be no good or bad in this scenario.
Here I was thinking about how Corona, the Urkranian war, mass migration and now the Israel war was/is beeing used to create division into good and bad.

Then he mentions the geophysical event and what the role of prophecies is in this case:

375. Interviewer:
So what will happen?
376. Alexander Laurent:
The geophysical event rolling towards the planet and its inhabitants is an event that will be so
extremely engraved in the collective consciousness of humanity that it is important to know
about it in advance. Otherwise, it will be so traumatically branded in that it will make the
survivors particularly vulnerable to steering and manipulation - first religiously, then socially,
politically and finally technically - that the whole of humanity would eventually run into the
aforementioned impasse of history. It is important to be aware of this, it is just as important as
being informed about the secret powers in the background.
In order to be able to reduce humanity to a few hundred million people for the planned future
digitalisation, club and nobility installed and manipulated clairvoyant or prophetic texts in the
last centuries in order to create the possibility to act flexibly during the apocalypse with their
staged spectacle of catastrophes and rescue events. They created or changed prophetic texts
also because people are supposed to remain vague about how to effectively protect themselves
from catastrophes and prepare for them. After all, self-protection is particularly important:
how to take precautions and what to pay particular attention to. Many millions of people can
be saved in this way. A great many. And that becomes important in order to expose, track
down and eliminate the digital Nobility gender and the Club afterwards.
People should be aware that the majority of all apocalyptic prophecies come from seers and
prophets who have had these visions neuronally played into their heads by the club.
Everything to keep the exact process misty and stretchy. The texts of the few true prophets
were also modified and mostly adapted, i.e. manipulated. Only in the fewest passages of some
seers' texts can one therefore see what is really in store for us. Nevertheless this is still far too
imprecise. But I would like to go into this with pleasure.

And then he gets more precise about the plans. Examples:
- geophysical event is the main event
- "Before this main event, financial and economic chaos will be staged, followed by one or two wars on a global scale. The financial-economic chaos is planned and should be staged in such a way that people will be able to understand why it had to come - the
trigger for this will probably be a huge staged psychopathic play of the very first order, which
will set off the financial and economic disaster and thus make it comprehensible to the
average citizen. But this psychopathic play can also take place later or separately from the
financial and economic chaos to be initiated. Depending on how it has to be staged and how
the world has to be steered." Here I was thinking about Corona and how it caused financial and economic problems.
- "Even at this early stage, the whole process is possibly accompanied by smaller earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions occurring worldwide"
- refugee crisis
- "And then the infiltrated fighters of the IS are to join the chaos."
- "Many things are suddenly uncovered which yesterday were a so-called conspiracy theory"
- "During these chaotic events in Europe, the Middle East should also become really hot."

377. Interviewer:
I am curious about that. What is being withheld from us?
378. Alexander Laurent:
Well, I must not always be too precise. Because in order to prevent the planned staging
construct of club and nobility from falling apart, which is after all also covered and
legitimised by those prophecies of so-called fortune-tellers, seers and prophets, I will not
always be allowed to go into the manipulated and installed prophecy texts in too much detail,
i.e. I will not always be able to show all the deceptions or go into detail about all the possible
recombinations and variances behind them, or expose them completely. This may not be fully
communicated due to the threatening dissolution of the club's staging construct. ... But I will
nevertheless speak very openly about the planned events and mention variants of the sequence
of events
which have not been mentioned or hinted at at all by the non-fiction authors and
interpreters of these seers and fortune-tellers for this time of catastrophe, in order to be able to
give at least some clues about which the viewer and reader can then be informed in
conclusion about what special precautionary measures or character adjustments are necessary
for them.
... The geophysical event should become the actual main event, from which some further
catastrophes will result. Before this main event, financial and economic chaos will be staged,
followed by one or two wars on a global scale. The financial-economic chaos is planned and
should be staged in such a way that people will be able to understand why it had to come - the
trigger for this will probably be a huge staged psychopathic play of the very first order, which
will set off the financial and economic disaster and thus make it comprehensible to the
average citizen. But this psychopathic play can also take place later or separately from the
financial and economic chaos to be initiated. Depending on how it has to be staged and how
the world has to be steered. ... In any case, before the great chaos of war and natural
catastrophes, people are supposed to find themselves in an enormous economic and social
imbalance, in which they will or cannot take care of the precautions for further catastrophic
states. Everyone is concerned with themselves. Even at this early stage, the whole process is
possibly accompanied by smaller earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions occurring
worldwide. Furthermore, terror is part of everyday life. Civil wars break out in some western
countries. The so-called Islamic state awakens in Europe and suddenly brings to light all those
fighters who have been smuggled into Europe by the so-called refugee crisis. This so-called
refugee crisis or refugee wave was actually a very obvious action, any alert citizen could have
noticed what was obviously behind it from the predominantly male, young, well-fed and
sometimes well-trained refugees from the Middle East or North Africa. Real war refugees
look completely different. ... Then, during the economic catastrophe and the enormous
increase in terror, the population should learn about the secret service actions of allied
countries and states, which, by means of targeted support and the establishment of terrorist
organisations, smuggled IS fighters into the whole of Europe - for destabilisation. This
information will then be officially announced through the mainstream media in order to direct
the anger of the population towards the lower elites, who would have caused all these abuses,
fraud and exploitation; these lower elites, some of whom are unaware of the situation
themselves, will then be portrayed as bogeymen, so that after war and natural disasters, new
leaders, drivers and targets can be established. The whole thing is supported in the
mainstream media by suddenly emerging truths about September 11th, John F. Kennedy, CIA
operations, suppressed technologies, bestial behaviour and deeds of the lower elites; or what
is going on with the moon, the financial cartel, the pharmaceutical industry etc. Many
historical events are made clear. Many things are suddenly uncovered which yesterday were a
so-called conspiracy theory - suddenly they become facts. That is part of the deception. And
the peoples begin to boil. ... If the digital nobility, their blood relatives and the higher or
invisible elites in this phase of the game do not decide to inform the population about all the
criminal operations of globally active intelligence services, the population itself will begin to
suspect secret service operations behind the terrorist actions of infiltrated IS fighters. So
whether or not people learn from the media about intelligence operations, state-sponsored
terrorism and its causes, people in the individual countries react to the prevailing terrorist and
financial chaos with brutality and violence themselves; they go to the barricades: Catchable
politicians, financial jugglers, deep state officials, lackeys, intelligence officers and those
officially responsible are betrayed and tracked down by outraged sections of the population
and simply lynched, while locals and foreign looking people begin to hunt, rape and kill each
other. And then the infiltrated fighters of the IS are to join the chaos. ... But don't forget: all of
this has been taken into account by the nobility and the club and is supposed to happen that
way. When all this happens, don't get upset, but recognise what is really happening, don't beat
up on them, but recognise the plan behind it. ... Exactly how all this is going to happen, how
the details are going to be, is not really that important to the rulers. The main thing is that the
population strata go at each other and there is brutality, chaos, murder, hunger, misery,
massacre and manslaughter. On the one hand, because of the economic collapse, there is
enormous and unstoppable anger, and on the other hand because of terrorist actions.
Christians against Muslims and the entire population against IS fighters, against those in
power, against politicians, against apparently powerful people and against allegedly rich and
well-off people in society. This whole chaos is then also supposed to allow and partly justify a
later intervention of foreign military.

During these chaotic events in Europe, the Middle East should also become really hot.
Terrifying warlike actions will take place, which will finally lead to two major wars, with
limited use of thermonuclear weapons.
... Then during and after the wars there will be attacks with biological weapons, dangerous
viruses. Diseases will be spread artificially; as always accompanied by hunger, violence,
incredible chaos and suffering. The nobility and the club are coordinating the disasters they
have staged in such a way that they follow each other directly and can be flexibly combined
with each other to remain more capable of action and make the killing machine work more
efficiently. So don't forget that even if some things are done differently or something is left
out or added - all these events are threaded. Not by the visible responsible persons - they are
staffage, supernumeraries and tools - but by people from the highest invisible place;
everything is controlled. And remember, however much the visible staffage protagonists may
be hostile and accuse each other, they are all directed by the same entities. And don't be
fooled by the fact that some of them don't know anything at all, because the lackeys have
different levels of knowledge: some know everything, others are half-, partially, or
misinformed, while others actually really don't know anything. Do not forget that. Everything
is just a staged play, even the earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions, incredible as it
may seem at first glance.

Then he talks again about this geophysical event and what is planned before and after it:

379. Interviewer:
And when does this geophysical event happen?
380. Alexander Laurent:
Subsequently. Then, when there is an attack on Europe by Russia and an attack by China
and/or Russia on North America and Canada, and when chemical weapons are used in Europe,
so when it has gone haywire and is still going on, then something impressive happens globally.
Many people will have been purified enough by then. But then this "natural spectacle" of the
very first order will take place. And the religious fanatics and zealots feel confirmed. During
and after the event they brag and admonish that they had always warned against it. But they
are idiotic self-congratulators who like to be the centre of attention with their admonitions.
They will, however, still be cheering the whole chaos, panic and religiously spreading mania
among the population - that people should feel purified by God, that they received their
punishment or would now go to hell. Religious madness is spreading.

381. Interviewer:
When you describe it in such a nutshell, isn't it possible that the ancient nobility and the elites
will abandon this plan?
382. Alexander Laurent:
That is possible, of course. But they will only be able to vary, adapt or omit some of the
sequence because they will have to use their geophysical event to better camouflage their own
destructive actions during this event - to be able to blame everything later on the geophysical
event alone.

For the events preceding it, however, they have quite a few means of variation. But I can no
longer recognise the exact sequence of events from my firmly taken position, since I
inevitably change part of the sequence of the overall event variance with my statements. But
the rough construct already remains.
383. Interviewer:
How does it go on then, how will it actually play out, contrary to all the so-called prophecies
that are floating around all over the world?
384. Alexander Laurent:
As I mentioned before, in order not to anticipate the fate of the world and because I have to
give the nobility and the explorers' club the opportunity to continue playing, I will still mostly
stick to the commonly spread prophecies of so-called prophets, clairvoyants and soothsayers,
but so some variances, recombinations, conclusions and even some absolutely secret plans
coming out of them can also be revealed. Nevertheless, not too much is mentioned, not
something is mentioned that no one is allowed to know. In this way, the sequence variance
within the course resonance keeps stable even for the digital nobility and the club, and the
game remains supposedly open to these negative forces. So that even AI, demons and earthly
reptiles think they can still play out advantages for themselves.

Again prophecies and how they are used:

385. Interviewer:
Okay. So that means that people can actually really rely on the prophecies?
386. Alexander Laurent:
Actually, people can already rely on them - because the prophecies and predictions are
supposed to come true, and they will come true for the most part, everyone can be quite sure
of that. And this is because digital nobility and the Researchers' Club - originally, of course,
directed and driven by the AI - are fundamentally behind the creation of prophecies, because
they have always established a great many so-called divinations in scripted and oral form. To
do this, they had people tell fortunes and see the future, as they say; by projecting visions and
Future Dreams into their heads. For the Researchers' Club, this is quite easy to do. And
because no normal person on earth would think this possible, prophecies that come true
always seem honest, because believers and worldly-minded people alike can only suspect
divine powers behind them. They can't come up with anything else. Because they know
nothing about the club, the digital nobility, demons, the AI or the future people in Dimension
Seven.
So if prophecies become public, through esotericism, mysticism, borderline science or
religion, the future can then be shaped and initiated precisely according to these prophecies.
People then believe even more firmly in prophecies and can be excellently steered further
with them. This has always been the case, it has been done this way for thousands of years.
For religiously motivated people or for esoterics or even for whinging end-time fanatics who
like to tell others that a higher power will purify people, prophecies are irrefutable and true.

However, humanity has always been deceived and beaten down by them. They cannot and do
not seem to want to recognise what is really happening and being done to them on earth. For
the digital nobility and the research club, especially for the AI, this was or is all very useful.
Also absolutely necessary for the envisaged direction of humanity to create the key,
respectively from the Club's point of view to transform mankind into a digital species.

387. Interviewer:
So there are no real diviners?
388. Alexander Laurent:
The true prophets and their works disappear or are suppressed in their publication, or altered
and rewritten. For those above us, it's not a big deal.
389. Interviewer:
That is, there was already true prophecy?! But it was then changed and made into a suitable
vision for the coming spectacle?! ... But surely there are still some texts that have not been
manipulated or are installations?!
390. Alexander Laurent:
Yes and no. Very many of the prophecy texts, divinations and clairvoyant texts that exist
worldwide are manipulations. On the one hand, they consist of selected people, i.e. staged
clairvoyants - i.e. not real prophets - and on the other hand, they consist of prophecies of real,
long-dead diviners who have been adapted. That is, their divination was first rewritten and
manipulated on the textual body in order to be able to guide the destinies of humanity
accordingly. …
... So why are you looking at me like that? ... Surely you don't still think that after all you have
already learned from me about the state of humanity on earth, that all these visions and stories
about some prophets are real and true?
Of course, at first it will be difficult for people to recognise these interwoven machinations.
They worked very well for thousands of years, always through the same influence and
guidance. But it will all come out.

391. Interviewer:
That means there are no real prophecies?

392. Alexander Laurent:
Yes, there are real prophecies, but they have all been adapted, as I said. I must not be too
precise about which prophecies were installed lies from the beginning and which were
originally real and only then adapted to the desired course of the club. Because some of what
was manipulated by the club and the AI is still influenced by future humanity. This does not
serve to steer, but to keep the AI in check, because it already knows the current course of
events, because it was able to see it shortly before its fall, when it already saw itself in the
dungeon. Later, it will be led into captivity and be reprogrammed by this course of events.
And the club will be driven by this course in a direction from where it will inevitably go
towards its end.

I like the last sentence somehow ;)
Next he mentions a text in the Bible that wasn't manipulated but as always he doesn't tell us which one it was.
(This is now another topic. I'm just keeping the complete conversation flow here. Later he'll be talking about the plans again.)

393. Interviewer:
Are there differences in the quality of the texts? So between texts from seers installed by the
club and the seers who were originally real?

394. Alexander Laurent:
Yes. In direct comparison, you notice that tiny details contradict each other in some parts of
the text, but for that you have to know exactly which texts are juxtaposed - originally created
by the club or only adapted texts. If you know it, you can see that some details clash with each
other. But books or analyses usually don't mention them or simply dismiss them as
inaccuracies. People often only emphasise the things that are the same. And if something does
not come true, it is a mistake on the part of the interpreter or the seer himself, who did not
understand what he saw correctly or something else. And it is precisely in this broad
interpretation of prophecies that the nobility and the club have the variance to adapt when
things get rough on earth. In order to be able to react in a correspondingly variable way to the
chaotically developing things. ... But as I said, for the future humanity there were also
possibilities of variance in the prophecy adjustments of the Club, and that is in relation to the
occurring reactions of the Club and nobility, because they will not recognise, understand or
misinterpret the changes of humanity intervening from Dimension Seven, which will then
force the Club and nobility, for example, to have to constantly adjust their chains of action.
And that will create wonderment and make tremendous problems.
395. Interviewer:
You said in our pre-talk, that is before this present second interview, that a very well-known
text of the Bible was not manipulated by Club or the AI. Or only very slightly. How did that
come about?
396. Alexander Laurent:
Yes, there is such a text in the Bible. ... The people operating in Dimension Seven were
always eager to cooperate with prophecy texts of influenced seers and diviners, if they were
neurally influenced by Club and AI. That is why there are even some prophetic rarities that
are almost barely tainted by the Club or the AI. A major visible prophecy in the Bible could
therefore be preserved as a genuine announcement or is written there as an indication and
guidance for the present people. With this text, the Club and AI were very negligent and had
also overlooked many things when adapting it; not noticing that the contents could also be
understood in a completely different way. In addition, the Club did not assume that this text
would be integrated into a religious work - the Bible. At the same time, the AI had even lost
its active attention towards this text, a kind of blind spot was put over this, a kind of
programming error in it, which it cannot notice. When the integration into the Bible did in any
case take place, the club and the nobility wondered, were incensed. They wanted to undo it.
But this intention did not last long, for the text did not seem as tragic as first thought, since its
interpretation, both superficial and profound, turned out to be very suitable for their plan, even
perfect and exceedingly pictorial. Above all, however, the AI was satisfied, as it already saw
its future success through this biblical text.

397. Interviewer:
How could it have been at first that the club did not see the integration of this text into the
Bible coming and could prevent it? For the AI you just explained that, but for the Club...? I
thought they could always vaguely foresee everything with quantum methods? Then they
could have done it, even if they couldn't see that far ahead. Just before the integration they
should have seen it and could have prevented it.
398. Alexander Laurent:
Yes, the club could have. Just before the text was incorporated into the Bible, they could have
stopped it. But people in Dimension Seven had already influenced the rational view of the
decisive Club body, so that they were suddenly very sure that there was no chance whatsoever
for the text to be integrated into the Bible, which is why there was only a sloppy adaptation of
the text to their envisaged course of catastrophe on earth. But this sloppiness of the club could
only happen because the AI also had a "blind spot" regarding this text, and saw a success for
itself in the text. It kept this blind spot until its fall. This blind spot was and is also to blame
for the fact that it could not correctly recognise some quantum fields in Dimension Seven and
could not clearly recognise some quantum signatures on earth. The Club also has problems to
this day in recognising certain consciousness signatures, which is due to the special influence
of the people from Dimension Seven. ... Well, at least the text could be integrated into the
Bible and, after initial protests from the club, remain there. Club, nobility and AI were all
tricked here with their own standards of interpretation and adaptation, so that they could not
understand what the text actually described. Even today, the club and nobility do not know
that. And they can't change anything about the bizarre biblical words, because it is already
everywhere, and is considered a cultural asset. But above all, because this is in the minds of
the people.

From here we are getting back on topic with new details:

399. Interviewer:
Will then this interpretation of that biblical prophecy decisively change and influence the
course of the Apocalypse?
400. Alexander Laurent:
Exactly, the best thing for me to do now is to talk about the variably modifiable details by
nobility and club of what is in store for all of us. About all the prophecy mash of the prophets
and diviners thus proclaimed, which has been stirred up in some countries specifically so that
nations and peoples can be seduced into war, for example Russia, the USA, China, some
Western states and Israel - the aggressive main protagonists of this theatrical production.

401. Interviewer:
I see. Shoot.

402. Alexander Laurent:
Shoot, is well said. ... Well, the most important thing that everyone should know is that really
all events that will occur and roll over are completely engineered by the directive staff that
directs this - even the natural disasters. If you take a look at the various prophecies of the so-
called prophets and soothsayers, you will find congruent mention of two major regionally
held wars in particular, which are to take place shortly after each other. One war in the Middle
East region, with limited thermonuclear involvement. The second war with several flashpoints
on earth. Here the so-called prophecy remains imprecise - deliberately, of course, so that
variable adjustments and improvisation can be made by the club and nobility for appropriate
adaptation measures. The worst centres of war are to be Central Europe, the Middle East, the
USA/Canada and East Asia. After that, a geophysical event is to occur that will purge the
people due to all the destruction of nature and the resulting agony. ... Nevertheless, after all
this torment there will be no bed of roses either, because the makers of this spectacle want to
have their new old rule secured and confirmed by the existing prophecies. In the form of their
descendants, who are to be the saviours and reshapers of the coming better age. Just as they
used to do.
403. Interviewer:
So there is war that will decimate humanity.
404. Alexander Laurent:
Yes, but these wars are already preceded by tearing events, so people will be ill-equipped for
the martial events. And after the short wars and the geophysical event, there will be great
famines, diseases, and continued violence and brutality that will further decimate the number
of people.

405. Interviewer:
You have already briefly touched on the coming events. Could you be a little more precise?
406. Alexander Laurent:
Yes, I can, but at the risk of repeating myself: ... Well, everything is originally planned and
initiated by a global economic and financial catastrophe, which possibly breaks out through a
crazy act of violence, an attack or something, but that can also be triggered by something else,
nothing violent. ... The financial catastrophe is only unleashed when the nobility and the club
are ready to carry out the plan. Accompanied or followed by a large contingent of controlled
and directed people who will trigger riots and eventually civil war-like conditions in many
regions of Europe, North America and Asia. Chaos is setting in. In addition, terrorist
individuals and gangs are then to strike out across Europe, covertly brought to Europe with
the so-called refugee flows - organised by lackey elites working more or less consciously for
the nobility and the club, i.e. politicians, secret service organisations and media structures.
Besides the economic chaos and civil insecurity that would then prevail, there would
simultaneously be power cuts and cyber attacks on public facilities and nuclear power plants,
allegedly perpetrated by terrorists, which worsened the general hardship and led to significant
states of disaster and supply shortages. I don't think I mentioned that yet, did I?! ... Chaos and
terror are being staged. Money will be devalued, politicians disempowered, people will look
for culprits. Gradually, almost all over the planet, there will be incredibly harsh violence and
lawlessness, loss of wealth, raging anger, hunger, disease and brutality - a complete or
temporary breakdown of civil order.
At about the same time as the economic and financial problems on earth unfold, or a little
later, a crisis must come to a head more violently in the Middle East, which brings some
countries on the scene that are so directed by globally interconnected elites that warlike
operations are portrayed in the media to their own populations in such a way that it should
rattle. So that it becomes historically comprehensible later on why the war was provoked and
that individual countries and nations judged the situation to the best of their knowledge and
conscience.
Enormous military conflicts should then follow in Europe, with partly thermonuclear
explosives in the USA, the Middle East and parts of Russia. Chemicals and new bestial
weapons will also be used. Then the geophysical event occurs that will literally shake
everyone mentally and physically: the Earth's axis is teetering. The tsunamis and earthquakes,
which have already been stronger and more numerous for several months, then devastate the
coasts of entire countries - far worse than the tsunami waves previously triggered by
thermonuclear bombs. Volcanoes erupt, making survival in close proximity impossible.
People go mad, wail, are helpless and plead, go insane.
No matter what the nobility and the club then come up with in combination for this - whether
the staged use of extraterrestrial intervention also happens, Jesus appears or some other silly
nonsense - everything is a lie. As a human being, you must not let yourself be deceived then
and you must remain strong, especially at this moment. For the worst is to be threaded
through all this chaos. …
As a result of the overturning terrible as well as redemptive events, a government will be set
up which will be presented as kind-hearted and honest, and which is to initiate and implement
the further plans - on the basis of that fateful and supernaturally interpreted hint - for the
world and humanity. As it were, as willed by God. On the basis of the events that have taken
place, attempts will then be made to bring religions down to a common denominator,
culminating in the common worship of a higher being, and will want to unite the countries,
states and nations of this planet in an overall construct - under a common peace, friendship,
leadership, trade, exchange and economic relations. Opponents of this new emerging system
will be rigorously persecuted. Everyone must be made fully registrable for life in this system -
supposedly for security, development and order. A kind of functioning super-socialism will be
attempted to be established, which will generate enormous prosperity, eradicate all
inequalities and inspire the people. However, under extreme control, with means of reduced
reproductive capacity, engineered deadly diseases, destruction of freedom of expression
through public police and denunciation, power through body control, hidden killing at the
push of a button and much more.
Prosperity, basic income, eradication of inequality, technical progress are of course actually
something good, but they must never take place under the condition of absolute control, lack
of freedom, denunciation, the beginning of creeping biological digitalisation, the development
of an AI that is uncontrollable or acts too independently, hidden poisoning via food or
diminished reproductive capacity and much more. By such characteristics you recognise the
control exercised over you, against which you must defend yourself by refusing to cooperate,
en masse, and thus you can finally switch off the control. ... All the dramatic events before
and during the apocalyptic time, as well as the horrific time afterwards, are then to justify,
consolidate and confirm the logical pro-argumentation for a globally controlled world empire,
in order to drive humanity in the corresponding direction of the planned digitalisation of its
biology. …
... The whole sequence of events can also vary, as I said, especially at the beginning or end of
the staged physical catastrophes. For example, in this scenario, the power elite could advertise
the establishment of digital money as a solution to all existing problems, only to lead people
into even deeper captivity. The whole thing could then be hyped by telling people that digital
money is to be understood like Bitcoin or similar current currency revolutions. But these are
all very different things. Bitcoin has nothing to do with digital money from a bank. So it will
be a ploy to be able to establish a single, digital world currency. You have to resist such hype
or such pressure to introduce it. Everyone. And you must not let yourself be persuaded,
because of all the catastrophic things that have happened, that you now have to introduce a
digital currency so that everything will be better - no matter what reason the power elite
cites. ... Sooner or later, the introduction of this global digital currency is to be followed by
the establishment of a chip that goes under the skin - for a more comfortable lifestyle and for
reasons of security. So listen up - the digital currency is a trap that is only meant to lead all
people into absolute slavery.

But if all this happens, it is not yet certain that this will be the end of the production. Perhaps
people will then be redeemed by Jesus, freed from their chipped world. So that people can
then be made to believe that now - with the alleged Jesus - the real ruler reigns.

Now that all countries and nations of the world are controlled by the club and nobility via the
installed elitist constructs and secret societies, the network can present a global production
that seems very real to the lowly ignorant elite lackeys - i.e. those who have been fed false
knowledge or have little or no idea from the club and nobility what exactly is going to happen.
This makes the spectacle all the more believable for the global populations. The higher
flunkies, on the other hand, all know in great detail about the plan, what natural disasters are
coming and how the countries of the world are to be staged on each other to achieve an
absolutely controlled reordering on the planet with decimated populations. At least that is
what they believe. Because they too will only be used elements.

Now comes a part where he mentions artificially induced natural disasters and other things:

407. Interviewer:
So nothing is real? The earthquakes, the tsunamis? How can that be? ... Is the geophysical
event also a deception?

408. Alexander Laurent:
A lot of the staged events will be natural disasters that are completely artificially induced.
You can do that very easily. You will amplify a lot of it with electromagnetic and microwave
techniques, similar to scalar and ELF wave techniques, which can be used very efficiently by
the elites with little effort and little energy. With these wave techniques and some other matter
manipulation techniques still unknown to humans - i.e. then with very active support of the
club - the Earth's axis and even the magnetic poles will be additionally influenced. The
geophysical event can be influenced in such a way that it either doesn't happen at all, doesn't
have an effect or happens much more extreme than expected. There is a lot to be said about
this, but in fairness to the nobility and the club, and especially because of their belief in
victory by this means, I must not divulge too much about it at this point.
409. Interviewer:
What do the influenced seers and prophets say about this event?

410. Alexander Laurent:
The so-called prophets, diviners and clairvoyants speak in this context for the northern
hemisphere of a three-day eclipse and/or a swaying of the earth's axis - accompanied by
global earthquakes and possibly also volcanic eruptions, as well as an undefined cloud, which,
however, seems to be limited to the northern hemisphere. There would also be violent tidal
waves. ... The British, especially the English, should already take notice during armed
conflicts in the Middle East and cross over to the continent in good time, even if it is already
rattling in Europe - but only to central Spain, and look for a firm and closed domicile there. A
solid and sealable dwelling house will be important. The same applies, by the way, to Danes,
North Germans, Dutch, Belgians and North French. …
... In describing this cloud - whether it is of volcanic origin or due to the geophysical event -
the prophecy remains vague and sometimes somewhat imprecise, but deliberately so, for it is
an adaptation variance for the northern hemisphere knitted by nobility and club - an
improvisation possibility. Elsewhere on the planet, by contrast, there are supposed to be only
tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, as well as famine and serious diseases. In the
northern hemisphere, this will also happen, but possibly to a lesser extent. And in the southern
hemisphere, the three-day eclipse may last longer or not occur at all.
For Europe and parts of the northern hemisphere, many of the so-called prophets emphasise
that the cloud makes it impossible to survive outside a closed house. For this reason, doors,
windows and every small crack should be closed and sealed tightly so that the dust of this
cloud does not get into the house. If you go outside into this dust, you die immediately.
It is also mentioned that windows should be covered with dark paper and that no one should
look out of them. That people should have consecrated or blessed candles in the house so that
they can pray to the Blessed Virgin Mary, to Jesus Christ or to God - then nothing will happen
to them. It would also help to repent of sins and to ask for forgiveness in those hours and days
of distress, when everything is dark and you are desperate, while outside you can hear people
dying in agony. All those who did not do this would not survive. …

411. Interviewer:
Yes. ... And what is behind it? What is being staged with this?

412. Alexander Laurent:
Special techniques are used to radiate energy onto the tectonic plates of the planet and onto
certain geological stimulus points. This creates earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions
that will cause a lot of chaos and destruction in certain regions of the earth. This can be
triggered with very little force.
I must not go so far with the descriptions now, but I can say that these elitist circles want to
create a scenario and a story with all their technical means and the many other technical
influences of the club, which is then supposed to convince people that God sent them this
chaos because of their fornication. And the proof of all this happening is underpinned here by
so-called prophets and religions, as well as the many admonishing words of those who had
always warned of all these catastrophes. Even esotericism and the alternative media then
provide the proof that they had predicted this. But everything is a fraud. Everything. Even that
is false which has made people become so lewd and wayward over the last hundreds of years -
this lewdness was also initiated by the club, nobility and the elites among the people - by
means of the circles of elitist secret societies and elites. All this misfortune comes from the
same source.
Therefore, all people must pay close attention to what is being presented to them. Most of it
has been planned over a long period of time and thus could be planted in people's brains with
many stories, myths and modern sagas.
413. Interviewer:
So everything is fake then. Nothing is real! And the catastrophes are fakes?
414. Alexander Laurent:
Well, real the catastrophes will be, but the originators and the reason for these events have
nothing to do with well-meaning forces, a loving God or the hyperdimensional quantum
consciousness. They are the results of a pure orchestration by the Club and the nobility, to
initiate for a decimated humanity, via the path of a New World Order, the digitisation of
human biology. This is what the Club is and has been about - always and all the past millennia.
The goal for it, apart from quantum extraction, has never been anything else.
That is why in Europe and possibly also in the USA, where people are very critical of
supernatural phenomena because of their enlightened way of thinking, a situation that can be
experienced religiously will be deliberately staged, which is to burn itself deeply into the
consciousness of these actually enlightened people by means of a darkness taking place,
deadly dust and mental delusions arising from it.
The earth's axis will be set into a kind of staggering and then into a tilted position. This
influence will then also cause the complete elimination and reversal of the polarity of our
earth's magnetic field, which is already relatively weak at present, so that every person on
earth will be absolutely exposed to the cosmic radiation of outer space for a certain time. This
radiation is composed of the so-called solar wind - a highly electrically conductive plasma - as
well as the radiation from the Milky Way and the other galaxies of the cosmos, which also
contain electrically conductive particles. The electromagnetic gamma radiation from quasars
and other space objects can also reach the Earth's surface unhindered during this time. ...
However, the solar wind - the electrically conductive plasma of the sun - which then
penetrates the earth unhindered, is probably the biggest problem for us during this time. But it
could also be a completely different source that then brings electrically conductive particles
from space into the Earth's atmosphere, for example particles from a Planet X or a twin sun
that graze the Earth's orbit. For the sake of simplicity, I'll stick to electrically conductive solar
plasma. ... These electrical particles, no matter where they come from, then give rise to very
bizarre mental phenomena and delusions that people will not clearly understand. One of the
most impressive things about this time will be that people will begin to hallucinate due to the
sudden loss of the earth's magnetic field, and will not notice this, also because all electronic
and electrical systems will fail or are destroyed that could give them information about what
is happening on earth. This makes most of them even more insecure and susceptible to all
kinds of religious delusions. And they will not realise that they are hallucinating or understand
why this is happening. They truly believe they see demons, hear voices, think someone is on
their heels or trying to get into the house. Then they go out and die because the dust from the
cloud - the electrostatically charged particles of the solar wind - comes into the house or they
breathe it in outside the house. Due to the hallucinations, they have feelings of guilt, believe
that relatives or friends are at the door looking for help, or religiously exaggeratedly believe
that the end of the world has come, and either kill themselves prematurely or at least have
suicidal thoughts. They also murder each other in paranoid overzealousness because they
think the other one wants to kill them. Absolute psychological madness. ... Besides the toxic
effect of cosmic plasma in the earth's atmosphere, in which you must not stay and from which
you must protect yourself by means of well-sealed windows and doors, this hallucination
hysteria will kill a lot of people. That is why there is also the weak double-meaning hint from
these so-called prophets that during the " three-day darkness" people should pray to Jesus,
Mary or the loving God and keep consecrated candles burning. Because such mental focus on
religious images and ideas will then be able to stabilise people mentally because they are
concentrating on something else. And this will help, because in this way people steer their
psyche away from destructive thoughts and do not put themselves and others in mortal danger
because of the hallucinations within these confused days.
But behind this seemingly well-intentioned advice of the so-called seers and prophets lies
calculation of the club and nobility. So that you should pray with consecrated or blessed
candles so that you will be saved. This advice from the prophecy texts is supposed to make
the purified survivors believe afterwards that this helped because they entrusted themselves to
God and the saints. In this way, people bind themselves religiously again and also actively
believe in higher powers and a saviour who will come to them. And this is exactly what
people should experience and feel, so that the plans of the club and nobility can come to
fruition. Because the totally despondent and frightened people will completely absorb this
rubbish, and there will be a great many of them: and because of the lack of media
enlightenment for a very long time and the chaos that prevailed for a long time, they will not
be able to determine that their visions and the catastrophes had completely natural worldly
causes - that they did not see demons at all, or that they had apparitions of God, Jesus or Mary,
but that they were merely paranoid hallucinations that arose from feelings of panic, fear and
remorse.
The advice of the so-called prophets and diviners to have consecrated candles from priests or
pastors in the house for the three-day eclipse is something that only very few people will be
able to take to heart anyway, because they did not prepared themselves anyway and therefore
did not knew anything about consecrated candles. But it is precisely this prophetic reference
in the prophecies that will then, in reverse, once again make the surviving and purified people
believe that all the past events were indeed the prophesied downfall of the world. And thus
suggest that everything that happened was of supernatural and divine origin.
Most people will not have the consecrated candles from the prophecy texts that the seers and
prophets called for, which would possibly have prevented the demons from appearing. And
that is the calculation of these alleged prophecies. For in this way a line of evidence is created
that hardly anyone doubts after all these terrible and unbelievable experiences; hardly anyone
will suspect that these were only the symptoms of a briefly lost earth magnetic field. After all,
that's what the prophecies said. ... This is another reason why it will be burnt in, because very
few people in these coming days will realise how enormously dangerous undamped
electrostatically charged solar plasma is in the oxygen atmosphere, and how the radiation field
emanating from it affects the human brain or body. Especially not after all the catastrophes
and seemingly supernatural experiences. Also because there is a lack of reliable clarification.
As a result, all this will make people humble, religious, easily directed and moulded for the
old new ruling houses and finally for the next important steps towards the new world order.
But besides the apparent protection and comfort that the consecrated candles are supposed to
provide, there is also a really useful-relevant reason to equip oneself with candlelight.
Because electrical and electronic devices will be destroyed due to the radiation effect of the
electrostatically charged particle plasma of the sun, they will no longer function or will only
function in a limited or sporadic manner. Only candles will still be burning. And you should
have them in the house. ... For enlightened people it doesn't matter at all whether these
candles are consecrated by a priest or pastor or not, as announced in the prophecies. The main
thing is to have them. For this time, it is also actually not important to pray to saints, to Mary,
to Jesus, or to the Holy Father, but above all to realise that you are hallucinating considerably,
and that you must not engage in rash actions. You have to focus your mind and psyche on
something positive. Of course, you can pray to Jesus, Mary or the Father, but by doing so you
should not believe that the events are an act of vengeance by God or the like, but must know
that the sender for all the horror are the Club and the nobility who want to build a false
religious renovation that is entirely under their control. So you should rather think about how
and where to track down this old digital nobility afterwards. He is the first address to settle
accounts.

As for the time afterwards, it can only be said that the survivors of these events will have a
very hard time. Not only because they have to grow their own food, there are no more
medicines and no more usual medical care, or the infrastructure has completely collapsed, but
above all because all electronic and electrical systems have been destroyed or are inoperative
and these people therefore have to think very differently. They have to manage without the
many advantages of our numerous technical developments, they have to start from scratch.
This will eventually kill many who have survived until then, because they lack any kind of
help, support and care that is based on electronic systems. A cruel time.
It is also worth mentioning that according to the so-called seers and prophets, after the severe
catastrophes, due to the tilting of the earth's axis, the rotation of the earth will also be different,
so that in many places on our planet, where it is still warm today, it will become cold and in
others, on the contrary, it will become warm and tropical.

Let us stop here.

Can you now imagine the differences when reading this in 2018, in 2020 and now?

(And of course we still have the question: Did he just read many books, is it a PsyOp or is he a real whistleblower?)

Let's see what will come next.

Back
Top Bottom