Alex Collier

I would forget about those.... word salad.

An example, the second one.

I would strive to 'see' all, ie, objective reality, which contains both darkness and light.

Choosing is another matter, I would choose light over dark, but still could 'see' the dark and would be aware of it. Not seeing it doesn't make it go away. To be vigilant, you must be aware of what is out there, good and bad. You see the difference? You see how that could be a dangerous way of seeing our reality?

Here are some memes that I have made
Hey Pilutaq, I read in your introduction that you’ve been working for Alex Collier for 6-7 years so I understand why you’re essentially promoting his material here, which is frowned upon by the forum guidelines. You might want to do some searches on how the founding members of this forum view Alex Collier and his work. Then you can decide what you’d like to do with that information.

Last edited:
I don't consider the memes as promotions the way I see it they offer a perspective and they're free for all

After reading some Cs statements all our heroes end up coming crashing to the ground like Mr. "Alex Collier" disinformation or like the platinum "David Icke" possible cointelpro agent and many others...So from the Cs perspective who would be real contactees with good information or at least bits of relevant information regarding extraterrestrials?
I understand that Barbara Marciniak never had another "single" or hit after her best selling album "the messengers of dawn"...Another interesting fact "Jesinavarah of Unibound" became a legend but was later surpassed by Caesar and so far there has been no one like Caesar...On this planet someone reached Buddha-like enlightenment and transcendence or nobody...where does all this legend of the "chosen one" come from?

After reading some Cs statements all our heroes end up coming crashing to the ground like Mr. "Alex Collier" disinformation or like the platinum "David Icke" possible cointelpro agent and many others...So from the Cs perspective who would be real contactees with good information or at least bits of relevant information regarding extraterrestrials?
I understand that Barbara Marciniak never had another "single" or hit after her best selling album "the messengers of dawn"...Another interesting fact "Jesinavarah of Unibound" became a legend but was later surpassed by Caesar and so far there has been no one like Caesar...On this planet someone reached Buddha-like enlightenment and transcendence or nobody...where does all this legend of the "chosen one" come from?
As far as I know there is a book called Thiaooba Prophecy by Michelle Desmarquet and he was a contactee and his contacts said to him that they chose the jews because at the time (long time ago) they were more intelligent or that they could work better with them. Alex Collier was chosen because that is family.

As far as I know there is a book called Thiaooba Prophecy by Michelle Desmarquet and he was a contactee and his contacts said to him that they chose the jews because at the time (long time ago) they were more intelligent or that they could work better with them. Alex Collier was chosen because that is family.
Yes, this could be the case and again I would recommend that you take the time to read the research that’s been produced by the members of this forum to figure out what exactly the Jews being the “chosen people” means.

There’s also the idea of being a contactee, and my god! How special you are right?!?! God choose me!!! Well, that type of contact is in direct opposition to the contact made with the Cassiopaean’s which was proceeded with years of sorting through the dross. Again, the devil is in the details but by taking a hard look at the facts you can figure it out.

You really need to understand the STS/STO split and where people fall out on either side. If you want to support the “Dark Side”, no big deal, that’s your choice but it isn’t collinear with why this forum was started.

Yes, this could be the case and again I would recommend that you take the time to read the research that’s been produced by the members of this forum to figure out what exactly the Jews being the “chosen people” means.

There’s also the idea of being a contactee, and my god! How special you are right?!?! God choose me!!! Well, that type of contact is in direct opposition to the contact made with the Cassiopaean’s which was proceeded with years of sorting through the dross. Again, the devil is in the details but by taking a hard look at the facts you can figure it out.

You really need to understand the STS/STO split and where people fall out on either side. If you want to support the “Dark Side”, no big deal, that’s your choice but it isn’t collinear with why this forum was started.
I have gone through my dark sides and that of what I have seen experienced in this world and am aware of ego traps in spirituality field.
But the point why I work with these memes, to be honest' I thought Alex's quotes was the best. I have noticed the nwo spirituality memes and the funny ones and the propaganda memes and so on, so I thought why not his quotes as memes. And this was about delivering some messages that really meant to me and hopefully to others.
One can't please all, but that won't stop me either. But I have seen some people here who have not read into his materials and just want to make him look bad or judge him playing games whatever' if my work is not welcomed here I will go just as I arrived.
And what I sense here' is maybe it's best if I do leave

if my work is not welcomed here I will go just as I arrived.
And what I sense here' is maybe it's best if I do leave
Hi @Pilutaq I've listened to your music and found it interesting. I haven't really taken a discriminatory look at your memes....but if you are offering them with an agenda to bring members to Collier's work, it's gonna fail.

However, I would suggest, before you leave, that you deleve into Laura's Wave series, which has been given freely to all who are interested....You mentioned in your intro that you had not read any of Laura and the Cs books, and that you found the forum...I guess thru searches.

The forum is a great site for discussion and sharing of news and important items to be aware of, but we are also a community bound together thru what the Cs have brought into the world, in terms of greater awareness. This community has been here a long time, core members, and others, who have been sifting thru other's work and either discarded it or found it useful. So many are only begining to go thru that process, now.

We are also a supportive network of those who are dedicated to taking a hard, honest and humble look within themselves to see where we are lacking, have blocks to higher awareness, etc, in order to move into/move closer to what started out as merely potentials within us. So, if this is in any way something you'd like to embark on, I urge you to use this place as a student who realizes that we all have much to learn, that ppl are on different steps up the ladder of knowledge and that those further along pass knowledge down the chain to those who are willing to make the effort required to rise above this clamorus world, where so many ppl, things and events vie for one's attention to be put anywhere else other than where it needs to be. In this sense we act as alarm clocks of warning, helping each other with their progress and bolstering each other up, when and where needed.

I think I read in Laura's material that the Jews had a "suversive gene" to the Nephalim influence and therefore they influenced the Jewish chosen people as "exclusive" to maintain the purity of their race to basically prevent that gene to last and mix with other races, now the Celts, Cathars and Templars would probably carry that gene? would that "gene" be an important part of the "Nordic Orion" ancestors?
The head of Bran the blessed would be a symbol on the head of a hybrid Nephalim or Baphomet or these Celtic stories were intertwined so that the Grail component would be the marriage between the soul and a particular gene aligned to (sad) and if we are talking about something unique in particular ie a Grail would it mean that it is a sad gene of origin? and if it has a frequency occlusion it could mean that a person has that particular gene of origin which gave rise to legends of the desired knight or the chosen one which I suppose would be to help others as a bridge to 4d sad or golden age ?

Make your assumptions of what it is I'm doing with the memes. Of course I want to share because in many ways we are all in this tuning to higher frequencies together and Alex has always been about that, and he always has said it's not about him or the ET's this is about all of us. I think I know what kind of this site will be, and I thank you for listening and taking time to think about this. Thank you all for your inputs and compliments

Back
Top Bottom