Alabaster skin and sheep's curls

Liberty

Padawan Learner
Two nights ago I was trying to get to sleep, when I saw a face on my right hand side. The room was dark but within the darkness I could see an outline of a face, which became stronger the longer I looked at it. It was a male being, skin like alabaster and hair like a sheep's coat, very tight woolen curls and the same colour as the skin - a creamy/white.
The eyes were particularly unusual as they were a colour that I didn't know but closest to blue if I had to choose, what also was unusual was the whole of the eye was this colour and they seemed more dynamic then any other eyes I have ever seen.

That was it, just this silent presence for a few minutes. It definitely had a feel of an entity from a different dimension as I was not asleep, but just on the edge of sleeping. I have been given a possible clue as to this being going from the description, but wandered if anyone else had experienced anything similar or could give any insight.

Felt very tried the next day and had difficulty just trying to get through the day, but this is probably due to work being incredibly busy at the moment. :huh:I have also been reading "In Search of the Miraculous" and have just reached a point were G is communicating with Ouspensky using telepathy, so even though no words were spoken directly to this presence some kind of communication happened, but I don't feel I can quite articulate it at the moment.

Liberty said:
That was it, just this silent presence for a few minutes. It definitely had a feel of an entity from a different dimension as I was not asleep, but just on the edge of sleeping. I have been given a possible clue as to this being going from the description, but wandered if anyone else had experienced anything similar or could give any insight.

Hi Liberty,

Your vision may have been some sort of entity, but for now, it's probably best to consider it a manifestation of your own mind and work with that.

You can start by thinking about each aspect of this image. The hair, the eye colour, the fact that it was male, what meanings do they have for you in a symbolic way? You say you saw it on your right side. That is generally considered the male, left-brain side. To me this seemed almost like a Pan figure. Perhaps it might be a symbol of needing to balance the logical, rational side of yourself with more intuitive, artistic expression.

That's only one possible interpretation. The best ones will be made by you. What sort of mood were you in when you saw this image? What were you thinking about? How did your body feel? All of these can give you some clues about what you saw.

Hope that helps,

Herondancer

herondancer said:
You can start by thinking about each aspect of this image. The hair, the eye colour, the fact that it was male, what meanings do they have for you in a symbolic way? You say you saw it on your right side. That is generally considered the male, left-brain side. To me this seemed almost like a Pan figure. Perhaps it might be a symbol of needing to balance the logical, rational side of yourself with more intuitive, artistic expression.

Thanks Herondancer for the connection to Pan. At around this time I had been planning on going to Stonehenge for the winter solstice, so I don't know if it is a Pagan/Pan like figure coming through from my subconscious.

Another thought that came to me was from a description I found in a book a few days later which is from the Book of Noah, an ancient script of Hebrew origin appended to the more famous Book of Enoch "And his body was white as snow and red as a rose: the hair of his head as white as wool and his demdema(long curly hair) beautiful: and as for his eyes, when he opened them the whole house glowed like the sun....And his Father, Lamech, was afraid of him, 'I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us...It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

The Book of Enoch has made me look at The Watchers or the Fallen Angels and Nephilim ,which I know the c's have talked about, so it's been interesting to look at this information as I knew very little before this vision?

Since this vision I have had two more, the last one was yesterday, whilst during a pipe breathing session I had a distinct face of a wolf looking at me. And the day before when I was just going off to sleep I was reawakened by a tremendous roar and the face and breath of a lion right in my face.
So I think I'm being told to wake up and see the signs or :/ I have a constant stream of animals floating about in my subconscious. I do think I need to do plenty of work to do with how my right and left side of my brain connect or work together as I can get to feeling a battle going on.

So again if anyone has any insight your thoughts would be appreciated.

Well, having had some rather similar experiences, it seems to me that you may be having 1) 4D bleedthrough awareness events or 2) past life awareness/memories or 3) your own subconscious is showing you symbolic representations of dynamics, or a little of all three.

I would not have thought of a Pan type figure at all but rather the connection you made to the Watchers. I've seen this type of being/face before - more than once. It was rather comforting to me.

The wolf and the lion reminds me of some ancient texts that talk about wolves and lions being out there roaming about seeking for whom they may devour. Of course, there's another angle to it if you can assimilate some of the qualities: "Women Who Run With the Wolves" and "He who has the will of a lion does not have the fate of a mouse." So it could be denied and unclaimed qualities of the self.

In general, though, I agree that altogether these events constitute urgings to wake up, to SEE.

Laura said:
Well, having had some rather similar experiences, it seems to me that you may be having 1) 4D bleedthrough awareness events or 2) past life awareness/memories or 3) your own subconscious is showing you symbolic representations of dynamics, or a little of all three.
I would not have thought of a Pan type figure at all but rather the connection you made to the Watchers. I've seen this type of being/face before - more than once. It was rather comforting to me.
Thanks Laura for you insight.

Laura said:
The wolf and the lion reminds me of some ancient texts that talk about wolves and lions being out there roaming about seeking for whom they may devour. Of course, there's another angle to it if you can assimilate some of the qualities: "Women Who Run With the Wolves" and "He who has the will of a lion does not have the fate of a mouse." So it could be denied and unclaimed qualities of the self.
The wolf I felt was female which I didn't state as I don't know the different facial features for males or females but the eyes said female, it wasn't hunting me, just telling me to be aware. The book Women who Run with Wolves made a huge difference to the way I think and has been my link to connecting to my real self again after being absent for so long.

Laura said:
In general, though, I agree that altogether these events constitute urgings to wake up, to SEE.
I have been making the time for the EE as a regular part of my life, which is making a difference and I have at last been trying to address two areas in my life. 1. My ex-husband and our financial settlement and 2. A deep and troubling pain in the neck along my right hand side that effects my shoulder and back.(1 and 2, probably all one and the same.)
Spent an hour at the osteopaths yesterday and I'm now constantly correcting my posture and suffering with severe earache on my right hand side, so here's to an aligned body once more.

I did have one more strange happening the other night, which was a huge electrical force which felt like my energy field was being attacked and I was defending myself, I'm sure others will have experienced this before and can point me to the right thread.

Huh, Liberty your post gave me goosebumps as recently I saw face with similar features ( hair like sheep's wool) in the window on an airplane.

It was night and I was just staring at window, I remember I was thinking about my life and what the future holds.
All of the sudden the blotches of condensed water on the window turned into this peculiar face with not very friendly expression or very strict expression.
The image was very clear and I thought I am hallucinating, I blinked - it was still there, closed my eyes for several minutes did couple of pipe breaths -it was still there, passenger between me and the window was asleep so I turned to see if passengers on the other side of the aisle see anything, face was still there, this lasted at least 5-10 minutes the face was there just staring at me, I didn't feel uncomfortable or anything just wondering what this face wants to communicate, for a moment I thought that this is a bad omen and that the plane is going to crash, but then I dismissed this thought and what looked like menacing expression started to feel comforting. Then we started descending and by the time we landed and lights on the plane went on the face was not there anymore.
Few days after I had a dream featuring this face but I couldnt remember anything.
I never saw anything like it, I mean the hair of this thing was something else, as well as facial features which seemed like chiseled in white alabaster, when I saw the title of your thread my jaw dropped.

Herr Eisenheim said:
Huh, Liberty your post gave me goosebumps as recently I saw face with similar features ( hair like sheep's wool) in the window on an airplane.

It was night and I was just staring at window, I remember I was thinking about my life and what the future holds.
All of the sudden the blotches of condensed water on the window turned into this peculiar face with not very friendly expression or very strict expression.
The image was very clear and I thought I am hallucinating, I blinked - it was still there, closed my eyes for several minutes did couple of pipe breaths -it was still there, passenger between me and the window was asleep so I turned to see if passengers on the other side of the aisle see anything, face was still there, this lasted at least 5-10 minutes the face was there just staring at me, I didn't feel uncomfortable or anything just wondering what this face wants to communicate, for a moment I thought that this is a bad omen and that the plane is going to crash, but then I dismissed this thought and what looked like menacing expression started to feel comforting. Then we started descending and by the time we landed and lights on the plane went on the face was not there anymore.
Few days after I had a dream featuring this face but I couldnt remember anything.
I never saw anything like it, I mean the hair of this thing was something else, as well as facial features which seemed like chiseled in white alabaster, when I saw the title of your thread my jaw dropped.
Sorry for not posting sooner but I haven't been very well for the past week and at the same time didn't know what to say. Your experience sounds or feels like mine as I definitely was wide awake at the time. I just kept looking at this unusual being and visa versa, it was like nothing I have ever seen before or at the time read about before. It did not strike me as hostile but far more aware then I was and as I said it seemed to communicate without using language, which for me was refreshing as I often don't find words able to express all that I am experiencing.
Laura's post was very helpful and I have been spending more time reading and going back over The Secret History of the World , which I needed to digest more instead of feeling like I have to race through just so I can get up to speed (mission impossible me thinks). As I haven't been well and the EE breathing was out of the question as I could hardly breath, I have just managed to finish reading Shikasta by Doris Lessing, which I would highly recommend, I think there's a thread on it all ready and it seemed to resonant with the Watcher's.

Thanks for sharing your experience, this year so far has been a time for me to continue to wake up, which can be a very raw process. Good luck and keep me posted.

Back
Top Bottom