AGGRESSIVE MIND PATTERNS - STS ATTACKS

emmanuel

Jedi Master
I wan't to talk a little bit of awareness of so cold "negative" thoughts and the influence on this kind of mind patterns to human behavior. 6 months ago my girlfriend and I was daily under this kind of attack and I can assure You - it is not pleasant at all! We constantly observe the thoughts in our head and was all about destruction, despair, death, "you are not worthy, everything is hopeless" type. If that maybe happened to You is good to know how to detached yourself from this kind of negativity and not allow yourself to believe in this thoughts. Just remain calm, observe, be patient and NOT REACT! In any circumstances. It will pass in few minutes if You don't feed them with Your attention and fuel them with Your emotions. They can come in waves like a hurricane but if You remain silent and peaceful THEY WILL PASS. To me was very helpful DEEP BREATHING and later the CONVERSATION with my girlfriend. We talk just about everything so is very useful in my opinion to talk to someone and UNDERSTAND what is really going on. This understanding can prevent that You do stupid things like suicide or aggressive action ( physical and mental) towards someone and I am sure that You don't want to hurt yourself or anyone. It may help also the INVESTIGATION about the topic ( we discovered a lot about Greenbaum and other programming) so that You have proper understanding of your particular case.
From then "nothing happened" any more and if it does we detect this kind of thoughts very quickly and they don't have this kind of power any more.
Hope that this can help anyone with this kind of experience.
Emmanuel :cool2:

ps.

Just remember the sacred words : KNOWLEDGE PROTECT.
Cassiopaeans

Sure, we are affected by many things that cause negative thoughts and feelings. I'm not sure how you tie 'Greenbauming' into this. The more common causes of mind degradation are your upbringing (e.g. Narcissistic parent/s), diet (e.g. gluten, dairy, carbs, toxins-see 'diet and health' section), radiation (WiFi, GSM etc) and manipulative people (e.g. psychopaths).

If you haven't done so, I would recommend starting by reading the recommended books/threads on psychology and diet/health. I think you're on the right track what comes to observing and mastering your own reactions/behavior. I think you'd enjoy reading Gurdjieff (In search of the miraculous), if you haven't done so.

My experience is, that even if conspiracy stuff like Greenbauming is an exciting topic, it's more important to first read and apply knowledge from the more "mundane" sciences (see above).

Aragorn said:
Sure, we are affected by many things that cause negative thoughts and feelings. I'm not sure how you tie 'Greenbauming' into this. The more common causes of mind degradation are your upbringing (e.g. Narcissistic parent/s), diet (e.g. gluten, dairy, carbs, toxins-see 'diet and health' section), radiation (WiFi, GSM etc) and manipulative people (e.g. psychopaths).

If you haven't done so, I would recommend starting by reading the recommended books/threads on psychology and diet/health. I think you're on the right track what comes to observing and mastering your own reactions/behavior. I think you'd enjoy reading Gurdjieff (In search of the miraculous), if you haven't done so.

My experience is, that even if conspiracy stuff like Greenbauming is an exciting topic, it's more important to first read and apply knowledge from the more "mundane" sciences (see above).

I agree entirely with Aragorn. Since I follow the diet of low carbohydrates I am not anymore depress, I am less and less desperate, I have less and less bad ideas in my mind, destructive thinking, guilty, and anger. It is incredible how changing a diet can change the electricity of your brain. And in your brain are your thoughts. So the relation diet-behavior is there, absolutely.

Since I have a lot of research and practise with diet and I meen years and years of experimentation on myself, I totaly agree with both of You. Diet IS very important for physical and mental health.
About Greenbaum programming, Aragorn, Me and my girlfriend, when we ree-examine our past, we find certain connection with this kind of programming. Of course everything like You write about manipulative people, radiation etc. is also taken in consideration and is very likely to be true in our cases.
Certanly we do more research about the topic and thank You for all the info.
Gurdjieff and Castaneda are one of my favorits and I read them again and again like Cassiopean material. I always find something new and I always try to take different point of view.
In this moment I try to conect all my past experience with diet and I try to have a open mind about Paleo diet. When I connect all the dots it is very...refreshing. I try to read as much as I can about the topic and then apply this in my daily life.
Thanx again both of You for all Your support. :)

From what I understand of the Greenbauming, the people who are Greenbaumed are not aware of it as many personalities have been made to do whatever they are programmed to do. The only way a very few people have found out is by going to a therapist for something entirely different, and if hypnosis is done, a therapist may accidentally stumble upon one of the alters. If this happens, the programmers have put failsafes in place so it can be a very tricky situation to get out of without setting off one of the failsafes.

Our minds are funny things, we can make ourselves believe a lot of things that never happened if we want to. Reading some of the topics on the Psychology & Cognitive Science board, such as Strangers to Ourselves, The Adaptive Unconscious and Thinking Fast and Slow, among others, can help you to understand how our minds work. Getting the books by these same titles offers an indepth study and is quite enlightening.

Emmanuel said:
About Greenbaum programming, Aragorn, Me and my girlfriend, when we ree-examine our past, we find certain connection with this kind of programming.

It sounds like you're in a negative feedback loop - in other words you are reinforcing each others subjective points of view.

That's why it's so important to network on the forum, such subjective feedback loops are almost impossible because we're here to question everything and not reinforce subjective thought patterns.

Back
Top Bottom