BallsOfLight

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello everyone, recently I got more interested in the third eye or Pineal gland. My friend told me that sometimes he could feel it pulsating and he said because he cleaned his body and his energy. Now, I know i should change my diet(I do eat meat and I eat a lot of sugar), but should I do something else besides changing my diet to activate my third eye and does grounding(earthing) helps too? And I know it might be dangerous so I am not trying to fully open it. I just want to be able to rely more on my intuition an I think activating it might help me.

I just want to be able to rely more on my intuition an I think activating it might help me.
Maybe it will be better that more relying on your intuition comes from experiences and experiments.
Meditation, practice of conscious breathing and conscious living, knowing your machine, how your mind works, your little I's and programs that would be good start, IMO.

Here are a couple of references from the Sessions. Maybe it will help.
It sounds as if opening the third eye is something natural if one does the WORK.

April 12, 1997

Q: We have talked about the Nation of the Third Eye before. What is the third eye and how does one activate it?

A: What do you think?

Q: Well, what I think may be erroneous. Is it the pineal gland?

A: May be part of the picture.

Q: Is the third eye something one can use to view their reality?

A: Ditto.

Q: What is the best method for activating it?

A: This is a good one, for example. (channeling)

July 13, 2002

Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?

A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?

A: The pool you have described.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?

A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"

A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?

A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra

Lower emotional - sexual chakra

Lower intellectual - throat chakra

Higher emotional - heart chakra

Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Here are a couple of references from the Sessions. Maybe it will help.
It sounds as if opening the third eye is something natural if one does the WORK.
Hey, thanks for the info. I was going through the WORK but I couldn't find anything, maybe I was in the wrong thread.
I would be cautious in forcing to open your 3rd eye. What if you will not be able to close it afterwards!?
I 'll be careful not to rush it, still thanks for your concern :)
Maybe it will be better that more relying on your intuition comes from experiences and experiments.
Meditation, practice of conscious breathing and conscious living, knowing your machine, how your mind works, your little I's and programs that would be good start, IMO.
Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it.

Hello everyone, recently I got more interested in the third eye or Pineal gland. My friend told me that sometimes he could feel it pulsating and he said because he cleaned his body and his energy. Now, I know i should change my diet(I do eat meat and I eat a lot of sugar), but should I do something else besides changing my diet to activate my third eye and does grounding(earthing) helps too? And I know it might be dangerous so I am not trying to fully open it. I just want to be able to rely more on my intuition an I think activating it might help me.

I would recommend the Eiriu Eolas breathing and meditation program. The C's said that helps clean our machine and allows greater psychic sensitivity. I would also recommend the Romantic Reading Project also, which also helps the functioning of your mental and emotional centers, in order for them to better connect with the higher emotional and mental centers.

Since the brain itself does not "feel" anything I'm not sure what to make of your friend experiencing sensations localized in the area behind the eyes. Those types of sensations don't always map onto physical structures, and there's a chance the pineal gland itself didn't have anything to do with what your friend experienced, just FYI, for what it's worth.

In my experience, opening the third eye has not caused me any bad effects. In fact it has opened up new pathways during meditation. I'm not so sure about all those warnings and such that it can be "dangerous". I think those warnings are in place to stop you doing so by causing your fear of it, and thus halt your progression.

For me it took some time do do this - about 3 months, and it's probably different for everyone.

I think it's not really "Activation" but more "Making use of" that which you already have.

You can breathe until you turn blue, all this is like a goat's fifth leg!
First you need to put things in order in your head, and then breathe, open, and so on.
You have to clearly understand! what do you need it for!
If only everything was so simple) breathed, opened my eyes)
Personally, I breathed and opened, and in the end I realized that while you are in society, everything will start from the beginning, and again and again, until you clean up your head or move to live in a cave, alone until the end of your days!)

Sugar may not be good for health, LOT of sugar creates chaos in the body. What is your friend's experience after pulsating feeling in third eye? Did he grow any extra ordinary capabilities which you want to emulate?
Lower moving center - basal chakra

Lower emotional - sexual chakra

Lower intellectual - throat chakra

Higher emotional - heart chakra

Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Let's IMAGINE the possibility that you are able "open" the "third eye", then what? I don't know what it means to open third eye chakra. So I would guess. Let us consider the possibility of high reception of universal knowledge and high level of emotional intelligence comes to you. Will you be able to (Physically, mentally and emotionally) withstand and process the new flow of information and stay sane?

I don't mean to scare you. There is so much Woo-Woo around "3rd eye", its better to make it happen naturally than force it.

Back
Top Bottom