acerca de los andromedanos

riclapaz

Dagobah Resident
I'm new to this I'm from mexico

My question is about the Andromedans and the alleged contact alex collier andromeda I read your digest and there are many differences between these and what the C's have said

anyone can help me if at any time the C's are denied contact Alex Collier and Andromedans and to some extent because there is some annoyance show the C's to question them about Andromedans laura

I am a little confused with this information
:huh:

Hi riclapaz

You can use the Forum Search function, to find out what is the information about Allex Collier in the forum.

And I think you must read this topic about Newbies

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13406.msg99364#msg99364

Here's a shortened version of our Welcome message for new members, designed by Pepperfritz (and completed by Vulcan59 and other mods). It contains the basic explanations and links necessary to navigate through the forum and the material discussed here. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum.

Don't forget to check out Tips and advice for Newbies and the Forum Guidelines.

You might also want to read through the Diet and Health, the EE-Breathing Program threads and the Recommended books by QFS. You also might be interested in the Knowledge and Being video made by Laura. It serves as an introduction to some of the concepts discussed here on the forum.

In the meantime, it's a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with. They should be consulted before posting questions on the forum.

Note that there are some "off limits" areas to the forum that are restricted to all but active forum participants, and we ask you to please keep the noise down. You will also not be able to edit or delete your post till you reach a minimum of 50 post. In that respect it pays to use the "Preview" button prior to posting your message so that you can see how your post will look to others.

Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

For members interested in delving deeper into the material, check our Comprehensive Guide for the Serious Reader.

Looking forward to your participation.

P.S.: Also, if you're not aware of it, the Signs of the Times news page is a excellent place to get your news.

Hope this information help you!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom