Abell Galaxy Cluster 2319

RobertB

Padawan Learner
Is there any significance to the Abell Galaxy Cluster 2319 in Cygnus?
RA 19h 21m 6s Dec +44d 00m 16s.

RobertB said:
Is there any significance to the Abell Galaxy Cluster 2319 in Cygnus?
RA 19h 21m 6s Dec +44d 00m 16s.

Can you be a bit more specific? Do you mean spiritually talking? Cientifically? In terms of position/influence on the current state of the events in the planet?

Consider that Galaxy Clusters are of interest only to an extremely low number of people on the planet.
Since I do not know the answer presently, I cannot make any presumptions.

RobertB said:
Consider that Galaxy Clusters are of interest only to an extremely low number of people on the planet.
Since I do not know the answer presently, I cannot make any presumptions.

Why do you think this would be worth asking the C's?

"Why do you think this would be worth asking the C's?"

Because of some things they said in the transcripts.

RobertB said:
"Why do you think this would be worth asking the C's?"

Because of some things they said in the transcripts.

Perhaps you could cite specific passages rather than saying "some things". You are being 'as clear as mud' with this statement.

Kris

"Perhaps you could cite specific passages"
Color me skeptical.

Tell you what: I'll give you the background on this.
The work is here:
http://www.robertb.darkhorizons.org/clusters.html
Look at the images of the Abell Galaxy Clusters.
Why would 2319 be anything that would stand out is as clear as mud to me.

All I am doing here is putting in a request...to be asked of the C's.

I have been through the wringer of an HST proposal (Project Early). Once was enough to convince me that I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting past that wall of red tape. It was, however, the only wall which allowed a request by mere mortals.

Hello RobertB, please comment a little more.
Cass said time ago (I can not locate the comment, you must be after April 4, 2011) on a gamma ray burst in the center of a galaxy at 3,800 light years it was the outpouring of the wave on the third density.
By the way I did the calculation speed should be the wave to arrive in mid-2014 and proved that they are 37 or 38 light years per second (37 YL / sec).
Then on page http://heasarc.nasa.gov/docs/swift/swiftsc.html investigate the Swift satellite was alerted about an explosion in the constellation Draco called (GRB) 110328A on April 4, 2011.
RobertB ¿Is there anything else we should know? :)

Use el traductor de google del español al inglés

ealvizo2012

In direct reference to the approaching Wave:
The Galaxy Cluster is on the order of hundreds of millions of light years distant, so whatever significance there is, it cannot be the Cluster specifically. What is in the foreground, however, might be, as the Milky Way is already forming the Zone of Avoidance (can't see the clusters behind the Milky Way).

You cannot find a needle in a haystack if you don't know what a needle looks like.
I cannot say if something were to pass in front of a Compact Dominant (type cD) galaxy at great distance that it would not be bent (distorted), much the same way that prototype galaxies behind a very large Galaxy Cluster are imaged as arcs of blue light by HST, per Einstein.
i'm grasping at straws here, hoping to get stuck by a needle.
Others might know, hence the question.

RobertB said:
"Perhaps you could cite specific passages"
Color me skeptical.

Tell you what: I'll give you the background on this.
The work is here:
http://www.robertb.darkhorizons.org/clusters.html
Look at the images of the Abell Galaxy Clusters.
Why would 2319 be anything that would stand out is as clear as mud to me.

All I am doing here is putting in a request...to be asked of the C's.

I have been through the wringer of an HST proposal (Project Early). Once was enough to convince me that I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting past that wall of red tape. It was, however, the only wall which allowed a request by mere mortals.

I'm still don't understand what relevance you see in that cluster. The reference you gave as background don't tell nothing. Maybe it does to an astronomer but not to non experts. This is called external consideration If the question can be answered first by the forumer, and only if it is much relevant can be ask to the C's.

"I'm still don't understand what relevance you see in that cluster."

I don't see any relevance in that cluster either.
If I did, I wouldn't be asking.
Hint: read between the lines.
Hey, aren't we supposed to be asking questions to gain knowledge?

Back
Top Bottom