Abduction Dream and the Weed on the Potomac that kills Parasites

Ruth

The Living Force
I know I've said previously said that I've never been abducted, but I think I may have been mistaken (here's a good one, Harrison - I hope its good enough?) and I'd like to relate this experience.

Background: The night before I'd watched a TV program on how the Chinese had developed a cure for malaria and they hadn't shared it with WHO (World Health Org.) for 30 years! (This was mainly because of the US military presence on the WHO committee - and you can bet they were interested - especially as they were military personnel).

The drug was from a plant that had historically had been known in China as a cure for malaria. I think the drug relied on some sort of unstable hydroxide bond. It was from a plant (the name of which I can't remember), that was later found growing in great abundance on the Potomac (ironic - since the US government had been trying to get its hands on this plant for some time). Think about it - a CURE for malaria!

Dream: I found myself teaming up with a person I felt 'knew' from somewhere before. (Afterwards I thought he looked familiar, like someone I had met briefly and been attracted to at uni. A strange feeling). I met him on the banks of the Potomac and he told me that he was delivering a book to Quebec. He was in the business of flying books overseas (a postman or courier perhaps?). The books name was Mallificent, or Millicent, something like that. Anyway, I agreed to go with him and we took off. We flew like birds (with our arms outstretched) with this book in our hands. I'm not sure which of us was carrying the book perhaps it was me. I was flying above him when we were both put into 'suspended animation' by an outside force - paralyzed.

This force was quite interesting because it tried to 'give' an impression of calmness and 'we know what's good for you', but it was definitely not giving us any choice in the matter. I felt very fearful and started shouting 'Help, help, help!' at my 'flying buddy' who was below me and somewhat to the right of me. This was because I knew that not only could I speak to him and that he could hear in this state of suspended animation, but that we both had the ability to break this thing's hold over us. He was too scared to even look at me so that wasn't very fruitful. Then, I figured you can't get any kind of communication or co-operation going between people when they are in a state of fear. So, I started shouting 'Together, together, together!' which was meant to be a sort of rallying call because I knew that together we could break this thing. A much more positive thing to be saying. Then I woke up.

Two things I learned from this. Firstly that you can communicate with others in this state, but it cannot happen from a state of fear (because others are too fearful to listen to you from this state) and that you can break any hold 'they' have over you, but that this works best with the co-operation of more than one mind and never if those minds are fearful. Cool trick huh? I wonder if this is why those damn Lizzies tend not to mass abduct, because they know that the only 'control' they have in this state is one of fear and two minds are always better than one at fighting it.

Secondly, when I wake up in the morning and I feel tired, crappy and generally run down (not rested), I think that's a pretty good indicator that they've been 'up' to something. Especially if the state of sleep means I am supposed to be 'reconnecting' with that divine energy, not being abducted. I end up thinking those blasted Lizzies have been at it again. They truly are the most advanced parasites known (and not known) to man.

Interesting point about using fear to keep control. I would like to share a dream that expands on that, however the control was exerted through other emotions.

In my dream, I was a child again. I witnessed my father killing a deer ruthlessly by the side of the road where our car was stopped in the countryside where I grew up. I love animals, and I pleaded with him to let it live. When he killed it I felt overwhelming grief. It was very traumatic.

Later in the dream, as an adult, I was in a cave exploring for some kind of hidden wisdom...I could feel how close I was to discovering something. Suddenly an evil (for lack of better words) shaman appeared with a painted face. It was apparent that he had ultimate control over me, and he put me inside a net like bubble with very little space. And through some strange control he forced me to read an account of my father killing the deer, and the same overwhelming grief came over me. I cried. Suddenly I had a moment of inspiration and I began to sing the words I was reading...and I began to sing other words that inspired me and I broke the control he had over me. I understood that he was using my grief over the state of the world to control me. At this realization, I was able to fly through the net, through the rock of the cave and I found myself flying free over a beautful forested valley surrounded by mountains. I had escaped by releasing those emotions. I woke up feeling very empowered.

Perhaps fear is not the only way to control. Just speculating.

I have also called upon white orbs of light to release me from paralyzed states during my dreams...usually I awaken immediately when they come to my aid. But thats another story....

good day to all,

tree

Back
Top Bottom