Aaron Russo's "America: From Freedom to Fascism"

G

This is a movie/documentary coming out this summer. Check out the trailer here:

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

It will be interesting to see public response (not to mention Bushie response) from this one.

Very interesting :)

My guess is that this film will be rather sparsely presented in the US, but I hope I’m wrong about that...

I'm a bit wary about this one, as the first page links to From The Wilderness with Ruppert. I've posted a question about this link to their discussion board, and it'll be interesting to see any responses. For now I have this one filed under "POSSIBLE DISINFO".

The rat I'm smelling is that they might make a big fuss over something, and in this case it appears to be "Do you have to pay taxes?", associate those thoughts with "Is America a fascist state?", and then make it all look stupid, thereby associating anyone talking about the fascism in the US with stupidity. The tar baby tactic. Mission accomplished.

But again, it will be interesting to see if they respond to the above question. If they don't, we'll know. Silence speaks louder than a thousand words sometimes.

Heh, yeah that's funny :-) Doesn't quite work for me though, as I'm in a different timezone so it says "17:11:11". But still, that's a load of ones :-)

Well, the non-response to the above question on their forum appears to be in. So, by associating themselves with "From The Wilderness" and Ruppert, and not dealing with the questions around this, this movie should be filed under "disinfo" as far as I'm concerned.

foofighter said:
So, by associating themselves with "From The Wilderness" and Ruppert, and not dealing with the questions around this, this movie should be filed under "disinfo" as far as I'm concerned.
Well, we'll have to wait and see, won't we? Did you all know that Russo ran for president last time around? His campaign page had some good stuff. He's very into freedom, or at least, more freedom than Americans have now. Try a web search on "russo for president" -- quite a varied array of supporters he had.

Well, well, well... no response, and now they have even closed the forum. Only open to registered users, and only "members of the press" are allowed to register.

Sometimes silence says a lot. In this case it is loud and clear.

FYI -- this film opens today, but only, I think, in NY, LA, KC, Chicago, and Austin. Curious for reviews from forum members who happen to catch it.

Sounds like a cleanup op to me. Convince some people they don't have to pay taxes and then bring em in on tax evasion.

Yes it is a cheap (in the two meanings of the word) way to locate some rebels (the ones who dont pay taxes) and potentially to control them (tax evasion charges).

* disclosing a movie showing some fascist traits of the system
* suggesting that tax evasion is the solution
* identifying tax evaders

I guess that during WWII, resistants were not openly revealing their opinions about the nazi regime.

In addition when you see how the money system works (specificities of the fed, Jekyll Island agreement,...) I wonder wether tax evasion would be an efficient way to "fight" against the fascist regime.

How can it be a clean-up op if you don't have to show ID to go to the cinema? Not filing a tax return is not the same as not paying taxes on your labor -- federal withholding takes care of that for most of us. If I didn't file a tax return, I'd get no partial refund.

Anyway, here's a half-hour interview with Russo: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254488777215293198

He's not the best speaker, but it starts to get pretty interesting around twelve minutes in, if you're new to the issues. Probably no issues most of us haven't heard about: the Fed Reserve system, fiat-currency system, the two-party illusion, deliberate polarization, smokescreen issues, the "man behind the curtain," cashless society, logical steps toward NWO, women's lib movement as a PTB trap, no income-tax law, threat of totalitarianism and sefdom, central banks working together, US internment camps mystery, putting an end to Fed Reserve system as top priority.

He says he's planning a series of public protests -- now that could be a clean-up op. The film is supposed to get wider release in September.

AdPop said:
How can it be a clean-up op if you don't have to show ID to go to the cinema? Not filing a tax return is not the same as not paying taxes on your labor -- federal withholding takes care of that for most of us. If I didn't file a tax return, I'd get no partial refund.
Thank you for those details about tax processes in the US that I am not very familiar to. I (too quiclky) assumed that it was similar to the French tax system.

Is his basic premise accurate? That there is no law requiring an income tax?

I know that there was an amendment passed that had to do with it...

off to research!

Cyre said:
Is his basic premise accurate? That there is no law requiring an income tax?
To my knowledge a number of people researched this specific question extensively and they came up with nothing, as in: They did not find this law! To understand all that you may start your research with the reading of this book: http://www.amazon.com/Cracking-Code...=pd_bbs_1/104-5612351-9385568?ie=UTF8&s=books
As to: Is it a clean up?
I tried to catch the movie when it opened in NYC, but it was pulled already after 3 days. I called the movie theater and asked them whether people came to see it. The person on the phone said she was only there the opening night and it was packed! Doesn't sound like a clean up job to me. That Ruppert is in it may only mean that Russo doesn't know that Ruppert is COINTELPRO.

We've reviewed the movie and we liked it. Has some fearmongering stuff at the end, but as far as we've been able to determine for ourselves, there is no law requiring the average American citizen to pay the income tax.
It's a money-laundering extortion racket, as we see it.
There is some commentary from Mike Ruppert in it, but I agree with it (believe it or not).
But Ruppert, true to form, shows what a hyocrite he is in this movie, too. And we commented on that in our review.
Maybe that part is in there for comic relief or something...LOL.

The one thing this movie doesn't get nto is how people who have their taxes skimmed off the top of their paychecks can avoid this. Russo does interview a bigwig at the IRS and it's pretty interesting to see how this person tries to wriggle out of answering the income tax legality question.
All Russo wants to know is, where is the law, show me the law.
Nobody shows him the law. There is no law.
The 16th amendment, which appears not to have been properly ratified, doesn't even grant the government any further right to tax the citizens. Or, maybe I should put it this way, they are not supposed to directly tax us. Indirect taxes should be apportioned, if I'm saying it correctly.

We (and about 800-1000 others) protested in D.C. in 2002 over this issue and challenged the govt. officials to show us the law. We presented a petition for redress of grievances and the government ignored us. We were at the National Mall, a great big crowd of us.

Former IRS agents are also interviewed in Russo's movie, and they all state that they discovered that there is no law.
Which is why they are now FORMER IRS agents....
It's extortion.

I thought the movie was thought provoking and well done, but if it were up to me, I would have left Ruppert completely out of it and left out the fearmongering stuff.
The film covers other subjects, too, including Executive Orders and RFID chips.

If there is a law, nobody seems able to find it - and the IRS won't show it to us.

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom