A Visit From a Grey Friend?

Recently my wife had an old friend over to the house. While we were all hanging out in the living room, the topic of discussion turned to books. My wife's friend asked me what I was reading and I told her I was in the middle of a series of books called "The Wave." I tested the waters to see if she was receptive to some of the concepts involved before I dove into a synopsis. She seemed fairly open to the ideas I talked with her about, like the multi-layered, multi-dimensional nature of the universe, and the idea that there might be beings and things from outside our realm of awareness etc.

She was a little incredulous, though, about some of the "alien" material. In response, I told her that things were a bit easier to "believe" if you've ever had experiences that hint at the fact that this stuff might be for real. I asked her if she'd ever had anything happen in her life that was extraordinary or "paranormal." She said that she hadn't, but her boyfriend had. So naturally I asked what he had experienced. She said that one night when he was a child he had been asleep, when he woke up to see an "alien-looking" hand reaching for the glass of water he had on his nightstand. He then allegedly became frightened and hid under the covers and soon fell back asleep. She said that when he woke up, the next morning, the glass was empty. Obviously this wasn't an alien from "Signs." :D I asked her if she minded if I verified this story with him, and she agreed.

That night, myself, my wife, her friend, and the above-mentioned boyfriend went out to dinner. After dinner was over, I asked him if I could ask him a question about something that had happened in his childhood. He told the exact same story his girlfriend had. I asked him if he remembered any details. What I ascertained was that the hand had long fingers with bulbous tips, your typical Grey alien hand as far as I know. I asked him if he noticed any ill-effects after that night. He told me he started suffering from "migraines." He also said that he drew lots of pictures of Greys after that event. At this point my wife told me to cool it so that I didn't scare him. I let it go, made some jokes to soften the mood, and we eventually went our separate ways.

I realize this is not the most exciting story, but this is the closest I've ever come personally to someone who possibly had an abduction scenario. It also seemed a little synchronous that I was in the middle of "The Wave" and then I ran into somebody with this story. Interesting.

It is interesting how these funny synchronicities occur, isn't it? In a funny sort of way it's like a phenomenon I noticed a long time ago. If you get a new car, suddenly, you see a lot of other people with the same car that you never noticed before. Or, if you are pregnant, suddenly you start seeing pregnant women everywhere that you never noticed before. It's not that there are MORE of those cars or MORE pregnant women, it's just that your attention has changed, your awareness.

Laura said:
It is interesting how these funny synchronicities occur, isn't it? In a funny sort of way it's like a phenomenon I noticed a long time ago. If you get a new car, suddenly, you see a lot of other people with the same car that you never noticed before. Or, if you are pregnant, suddenly you start seeing pregnant women everywhere that you never noticed before. It's not that there are MORE of those cars or MORE pregnant women, it's just that your attention has changed, your awareness.

:lol: Speaking of synchronicites...

I see a therapist for my anxiety issues, and at my last session on Monday, he made the exact same analogy about getting a new car and seeing the exact same make and model on the road all the time.

I should also add that since I was a kid, one of my favorite activities with friends was the sharing of weird things that happened to us. Ghosts, UFOs, deja vu, etc. This is the first time an encounter with an "alien" ever came up and it happened to be right after I read the material about "Lilly" and "Candy" towards the end of book 2 of The Wave. But, yes, I do agree that we tend to notice things in our surroundings that are relevant to things in our present conscious mind. This one just seemed much "stronger" than other synchronous events.

I was a major Star Wars geek for a long time and I would see the number 1138 everywhere, still do. (Han, Chewy, and Luke are going to the detention level to rescue Leia, "prisoner transfer from cell block 1138," a reference to Lucas' THX-1138) Every time I looked at a clock it seemed like it was 11:38. :lol:

Laura said:

:)
‎“Synchronicities” and a real story but I have to make it very simple and brief:‎

One day I parked the car talking with a friend inside the car about business and ‎don’t know how it happened he changed the topic of discussion . . . he started ‎telling me his real strange story about the “ghosts/spirits” . . . when he was with 4 ‎of his friends outside the city, a farm-like place, not late in the afternoon, to visit ‎another friend in his house. ‎
‎ ‎
Now there is six friends, all male, and after some discussions . . . they go out of ‎the house. It was dark, after some minutes, they all encounter with “six little ‎ghosts” but looked real . . . coming to their side. They ran away, going back to the ‎house, very scared, closing the big door. Some minutes later, as he said, they all ‎were witness for the heads and eyes from the top of the walls of the house ‎watching them . . . and then disappeared.‎

They all reached their houses that night safely . . . as he told me at the end of his ‎story but frightened enough.‎

Actually this was the beginning for me. About Seven/eight years ago I was ‎reading UFO/ET’s books and related articles when I heard his story ‎‎(synchronicities). Six month later, I guess, when I got enough info, one day went ‎to see him in his office asking some questions. I had questions in my mind and a ‎picture printed ready to show him. I must add here that he didn’t mention ‎anything about the “ghosts’ physical shape” before but only (shiny/big) eyes as ‎far as I remember . . . also, he didn’t know anything about UFO/Et’s at that time.‎

I started asking questions to be sure about his words and memories and then ‎simple drawings on a single paper . . . one by one . . . first the pyramidal head ‎and big eyes . . . then the slim/skinny body . . . he was getting upset . . . it was ‎really fast questioning/drawing . . . looking at his face and eyes directly to get ‎‎“Yes” or “No” and at the end suddenly I showed him the picture from the “grey’s ‎face” the only one I got from the web at that time. ‎

I saw a real “shock/trauma” on his face when he looked at the picture . . . then ‎the word “yes” and silence . . . I don’t remember the color of his face during the ‎‎“shock” . . . white or green, black or red . . . but I became sure about his “real ‎ghost story”. Right after that I gave him a brief info about the real world, then ‎quickly changing the subject by talking about business and then some jokes, ‎fortunately nothing serious happened.‎

I believe there are many who have “real” strange/extraordinary/paranormal ‎stories of their past, kind of easy to remember but for reasons they prefer to ‎forget or say nothing. Sometimes I ask such questions from friends/relatives or ‎from “unusual strange looking faces”.‎ :)

Back
Top Bottom