A stupid geometric question

Is our universe, well at least the parts we can see, is it simply connected? Does anyone know one way or the other?

If space(time) is quantized, there has to be some bounding potential field doing the quantization? Or is that just to simplistic a question?

The answers to both of your questions are well known:
1) No one knows - now one even knows whether the question has a meaning or not.
2) No one knows - - " -
:)

shamantom said:
Hello All, I am a new poster here.When I found out how gravity worked from someone who worked with me from hyperdimension it was amazingly simple.I am going to start transmitting this knowledge as soon as I can figure out how to get a diagram built.I thought of making a documentary on the rest of what was transmitted to me but do not have the expertise or funds to do so.I have been a Cass site reader for years and have pondered the Gurdjieff/Ouspensky knowledge for over 30 years and am not a scientist,just a science kind of guy. I have some info that will cause some large reactions in the perceptions of others 3D reality as I have certified tasking information,and that statement is for the perusal of the hyperdimension workers that are sharing your reading experience.I look forward to changing the paradigm. Tom
It is necessary to distingush between "knowledge" and "inspiration". This thread is about "knowledge", so your post does not belong here. If you want to discuss the validity of your inspiration - please start another thread in another category. Please pay attention to the logic. The phrase "from someone who worked with me from hyperdimension" suggests that you may need some help with your "critical thinking'. You may start a new thread "may I have problems with critical thinking. Can someone help me please?"

ark

Back
Top Bottom