A Strange Dream With An Alien

Break_The_Barriers

A Disturbance in the Force
On early Monday morning, between 4 or 5, I awoke from an unusually vivid dream. It began with my wife, two of my best friends, and I arriving at some destination for vacation. It was someplace far away and it held some significance, although I can't remember where it was or why it was important. But we arrived on a Friday and the next thing i remember was waking up on a Monday. Everyone was talking about what an amazing time they had, however I had no recollection of the previous two days. Apparently they had recorded some of the activities that took place and even as I watched myself on camera I couldn't remember anything.

Whats interesting to note was that most of the time I was the center of attention and very extroverted which is completely opposite to my nature so it was very strange to see myself behave this way. One of the videos recorded was some discussion that took place where apparently i was leading, which again is not very typical, and as we were watching the video of me speaking my friend says " Listen to what he says, these are the wisest words
I have ever heard." He said it kind of jokingly but semi-serious, and then all of a sudden I was overcome with not only a thought, but a bodily sensation of absolute certainty that what I was about to say would be extremely important for me to hear. I was literally on the edge of my seat with anticipation. And when I was about to speak the words the video switches to another scene of me goofing off with a guitar and everyone around me laughing, which is also extremely out of character for me. I was utterly disappointed and I looked back towards my wife with a feeling that she had recorded over it on purpose.

The next thing I remember is walking through some grassy area around a white pyramid with roman style pillars at the top. I was walking with my wife and we were in heavy discussion and I had the intention of going into the building but every time i got to the entrance my wife kind of lured me away and I didn't seem to notice. Finally I snapped out of it and demanded on going inside because I had a very strong gut feeling that for some reason the end of the video was inside and the unspoken words would be heard. My wife however refused to go inside with me and when I insisted that I needed to know she yelled " You dont really want to know they're just trying to control you!" and then she ran away. I ran after her and kind of tackled her to the floor and told her that she was the one being controlled because she didn't want to know the truth. And as I was looking at her, she was sort of staring blankly at the sky behind me and said " oh how pretty." After she said that i was completely engulfed by dread and terror. It was a whole body sensation and as i started to turn around to look up time slowed down considerably and then seemed to stop. When I was looking up at the sky there was a cloud that kind of flickered out like a glitching hologram. What took it's place was a massive UFO and then superimposed on my vision was the face of an "alien." It wasn't the typical expressionless grey that ive read about but it had the same shaped head and eyes, but the mouth was more human like with lips and a broader jaw and the eyes had a grey iris. Kind of like some sort of hybrid. It then began to speak matter-of-factly in a completely unfamiliar language and had a sort of business-like demeanor as if it were giving me instructions. It for some reason didn't pick up on my extremely terrified state of being, and if it did, it didn't seem to care. The next thing i remember is struggling against something and then jolting awake with the sensations till present and the face still superimposed in my vision but the eyes looked frighteningly angry this time and I expected my reality to shatter to pieces and be sucked up on a space ship. The face faded away after a few minutes however but the sensations i felt lingered for quite a few hours and needless to say i couldnt fall back asleep. The dream has been puzzling me for these few days but i dont know what to conclude so i thought maybe i could get some insight or comments on the forum?

Whoa, BTB, quite a dream you had!

The most obvious question to ask would be..what is the nature of your relationship with your wife? Or more precisely, in what direction does she vector your energy/attention? Is it possible, however uncomfortable and painful such conclusion might be, that her actions/behaviour may be an obstacle to your self-discovery? Is it possible that what you deny was revealed to you by your subconsciousness in your dream?

Notice how your "wise self" was disconnected from you and how important for you was it to find out it's message. But again and again you were prevented from "learning" by your wife...

Remember this part of one of your earlier posts?

BTB said:
I want to help to awaken my fellow humans but I find it very frustrating and hopeless when they don't care about what is happening. They dont care and they don't want to know. They don't want to see the truth and they wish to remain in their fantasies.
This quote is singnificant considering what happened near the pyramid. Seems like you wanted to take your wife with you, while she obviously didn't wish to enter it. She tried to make you abandon your goal of knowing and when she failed - she ran away. You were free to enter the pyramind on your own, BTB.. But you have chosen otherwise - you ran after your wife. Why? Are you trying to force someone to see what you see, hmm?

Then..there is a matter of "seeing" again, when you and your wife look at the sky. She is mesmerised and manages only to say "oh how pretty", while you pierce the veil and see alien ship - you "see the unseen".

Also, your struggle and jolting awake reminds me of Laura's dream with spiders. It is a mighty struggle for yourself. A fight that is tough, scary and exhausting - a moment where you would love to get some support from your closest one, your spouse, but you find her asleep/paralyzed. Remember how Laura was alone in such circumstances, when her ex-husband was dead-asleep?

Well, these are my few thoughts.

Thanks for your insights joda. I had similar impressions but I was reluctant to admit it...I seem to always want my wife by my side for support, for her to provide me strength and essentially do the work for me. I see and know that it isnt fair and that by always depending on her I become a drain...inhibiting my growth and hers as well. In my dream I was afraid to face the unknown alone and i lost any chance i had at connecting with my higher self. Maybe this fear of having to be alone and find my own inner strength is what enables me to allow myself to be controlled...i dont know...
this has all been very strange. Thanks again though

Back
Top Bottom