A strange dream. 3 moons and a flying-saucer outline.

Serivas

The Force is Strong With This One
A long time ago, I had a dream where I was walking outside on the sidewalk. In front of me was an amazing sight. Three large pearly white moons in front on me on the horizon. One was overlapping the other while one was casting a shadow over the middle one. All fairly apparent to be equal in size, about 8 or 9 times larger then the real moon. Then suddenly my vision uniformly whitewashed. I was suddenly on the ground in a prone position looking up. In front of me, in the sky I saw an outline of a flying saucer, the really cartoony kind, with a large dome situated on a saucer shape with 3 smaller half-circles on its underside. Another flash, it was like my eyes were trying to adjust to the light levels, but were getting strained in doing so. Then another, this time I somewhat woke up. I could barely open my eyes. What little I did see was the wall. I think I was in my room, it was still night. I could tell because my lamp has a colored shade to it but I was laying on my back still in a state of sleep paralysis. I was trying to maintain consciousness while trying to wake up, but I didn't feel like putting much effort into it and went back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom