a strange chain of events in the deep sanctions of the inner mind

S

Specture_Lance

hello, i am a new member... but.. there is something i would like to discuss... scattered across my mind, my inner realm, or also known as the subconscious... i have had a chain of dreams, describing to me, many strange theories, properties, possibilities, a past, and a future...

i will start off with discussing the chain of events in the most important event, ranging to the least important...

the most important, truly, is a strange revelation about a material, known as anti-matter....
in that revelation, i learned three things:
1. anti-matter, was described to me, as being the perfect energy source...
2. anti-matter has also the potential of being used as the ultimate weapon...whence its powers were decribed to me, as having the ability to destroy anything in this realm, and any other.
3. the final revelation of this understanding, is that i found out, that anti matter is the key to this density, and that it has the potential to disrupt the core fabric of the entire universal system, meaning, it would destroy the very reality of this density, and all of its realms within......

in one of my revelations, combined with actual processes....an idea came to me....it involves a machine, powered by anti matter... the machine is supposed to be made, to fire a powerful force of anti matter, with very massive component of electromagnetic radio-energy.... the target of the "weapon" is something known in this universe as dark matter...which has been described to me as a "portal" or "opening" to the core fabric of this very density...
when fired into the portal, the force of anti-matter and electromagnetic radio-energy is supposed to act.. the anti matter implodes as it touches the darkmatter... and as the implosion happens, the electromagnetic radio energy is supposed to further disrupt the core fabric, by strengthening the implosion of anti matter... what happens next, the implosion causes a large gateway to form...where the destination is truly unknown, and at that point all the realms and mirror realms of this universal density, is supposed to be linked together.....and after that, what happens is unknown to me... as the revelation was part of many, reclaiming lost plans and technology of what the dream described to me by a being or entity who claimed to be from a "lost" civilization......and the only civilization which came to mind, was what people refer to as "atlantis" which could of been the only possibility with ideals and technology on this matter.......

another dream or revelation, involved the entity, speaking to me of something he stated as "vital importance"
this was back when i was 13 or 14, i am now 16..... the entity revealed to me a bit of disturbing news, telling me two vital fates, of i am force to only follow one of the two......
the first one, was that i have the exact potential to become somone or something known as "the lord of dark chaos" or something like that....
the second one, was a name, specture lance, which i have used as my alias in many places ever since..... i have no idea of the truth, knowledge, or reason behind that exact name, which i am unsure if it even has a meaning......
before that day, from ages 11-that day, for some reason, i was always thinking odd/unusual/very strange things....which included the conquest of the human race, or the utter destruction.....in many ways.....

another thing revealed in my dreams, was the life of someone, seen through their eyes......the dream started off with a strange occurance, in a society, which attempted to gain massive amounts of power, and in that attempt, a strange civil war began........where the people tried to dominate and solidify power.......and they had harnessed anti-matter before the end of the war....and they entirely wiped themselves from existance itself.........as the final portion of the dream....the fighting intensified....and the person i was looking through the eyes of.....activated this extremely large cannon, and aimed it into the air for some reason.....as the cannon aimed upward, the person all of a sudden began to panic, and you would hear some kind of alarm going off...and then, the cannon explodes, and then all of a sudden.......blank.....it was over.....

and the final dreams in that chain of events, was that i saw a man, standing infront of a stand, talking to a large mass of people.....the society was strange, and i have never seen anything like it...........it was some kind of speech about existance, and and advancement...i cannot remember the speech, but it was strange......
and that is the final dream i have had in quite a while.....

i forgot to include something....in one of my dreams, it happened atleast two months ago.....i i saw some kind of mechanism of control, meant to last 1000 years or more.....with power and control over the entire human race....
the next day, i woke up, and all i could think about, was scripting some kind of new age modified, imperialistic government.......which has mechanisms from quite a few forms of government..... it had mechanisms previously used in communism, democracy, ancient imperialism, along with mechanisms from monarchies, and many rules, regulations, and laws, along with government authority. which could possibly create order, stability, thriving economy, and functioning social order...........
i never scripted the government, as i did not have the time to do so....

but i mentioned that dream to a friend...who is somewhat a mentor to me....Mr. Spencer.....
he said he has heard of people in modern times speak something about a topic like this........ if anyone knows anything about it.....i would like answers of this and some of the other dreams........

Very interesting dreams, and I'm wondering what your take is on these thoughts you've had since childhood,

Specture_Lance said:
i was always thinking odd/unusual/very strange things....which included the conquest of the human race, or the utter destruction.....in many ways.....
Do they seem to come from something you'd recognize as a part of yourself, or do they seem to come from 'outside' of you, if that makes any sense at all.

It sounds like it might be rather disturbing to have such thoughts, but I suppose that would depend on whether one identified with them or not - what's your feeling on it?

Specture_Lance said:
another dream or revelation, involved the entity, speaking to me of something he stated as "vital importance"
this was back when i was 13 or 14, i am now 16..... the entity revealed to me a bit of disturbing news, telling me two vital fates, of i am force to only follow one of the two......
the first one, was that i have the exact potential to become somone or something known as "the lord of dark chaos" or something like that....
the second one, was a name, specture lance, which i have used as my alias in many places ever since..... i have no idea of the truth, knowledge, or reason behind that exact name, which i am unsure if it even has a meaning......
before that day, from ages 11-that day, for some reason, i was always thinking odd/unusual/very strange things....which included the conquest of the human race, or the utter destruction.....in many ways.....
Do you feel like that entity is trying to manipulate or confuse you? Is the interaction one way only or do you participate as well?

anart said:
Very interesting dreams, and I'm wondering what your take is on these thoughts you've had since childhood,

Specture_Lance said:
i was always thinking odd/unusual/very strange things....which included the conquest of the human race, or the utter destruction.....in many ways.....
Do they seem to come from something you'd recognize as a part of yourself, or do they seem to come from 'outside' of you, if that makes any sense at all.

It sounds like it might be rather disturbing to have such thoughts, but I suppose that would depend on whether one identified with them or not - what's your feeling on it?
well, being honest, i wasnt acting even close to myself at that point......it was like i wasnt me, but me......something like that.....i was half me and there was this other voice in my deepest portion of my mind......it wasnt mine.......i wasnt crazy, because it wasnt a mix of voices, and i was quite calm, and it dissapeared after i came in contact with the entity mentioned in in my chain of dreams........ever since then, my mind has been scattered.........and for some reason, and things like that have not been even close to my mind anymore........

domivr said:
Specture_Lance said:
Do you feel like that entity is trying to manipulate or confuse you? Is the interaction one way only or do you participate as well?
well, that entity is two ways....but one way sometimes, its a mixture.....

*cracks open a beer, watching from the sidelines*
This I GOTTA see....

Specture_Lance said:
the first one, was that i have the exact potential to become somone or something known as "the lord of dark chaos" or something like that....the second one, was a name, specture lance, which i have used as my alias in many places ever since..... i have no idea of the truth, knowledge, or reason behind that exact name, which i am unsure if it even has a meaning......before that day, from ages 11-that day, for some reason, i was always thinking odd/unusual/very strange things....which included the conquest of the human race, or the utter destruction.....in many ways.....
You need to tell this 'entity' to 'take a hike' and quickly as well as really mean it otherwise it won't go away. While you work out (on your own) what's going on. You don't need to rely on some dark spirit to mess with your brain. This is what I think is going on here.

Tell it to 'take a hike' and leave you alone 'find your way' by yourself. Oh, and stay away from bad psychic energy too.

well, the weirdest thing is it dissapeared after atleast a few nights ago, and i havent seen it since........
but for the record, i could tell a color of its aura after lots of analyzation....the color was bluish white, regardless of what that means....but can anyone help decrpyt some of the other dreams?

Hello Specture

I've dealt with these sort of things before and still dealing with them.

My suggestions:
I would not tell "it" to take a hike until you find out if "it" is part of you or something else.

If "it" is seperate I wouldn't bother "it" until you feel ready and strong enough to deal with it. Doing it before you are ready will make the situation worst.

Some of my Experiences with telling "it" to go away!

xtians made "it or part of me" full of rage (made some xtians cower, wow I said things I never knew about those people and made them start arguing amongs each other. the xtians who think they have power over everything in JC name, "it" gets bored with them, puts on a little show and makes them think that they won)

LightnLove people are a joke to "it or part of me" and laughs. When "it" is told to integrate into the rest of me, it got mad enough to push person across room to nearest exit.

I know "it" is in the background since I can remember. My dreams are kind of like yours and extremely graphic (feels real).

I feel guilty because I mostly default and do nothing to help my own kind. It pushes me to see how long it will take for me to do something about the treatment of my own kind. (the situation has to get ghastly for me to do something).

childhood dream samples
Humans are treated like we treat farm animals (objects), only some are treated like pets.

Hospital/Research Center - Human children are in cages (i'm one of them) watch peta videos for an idea (and I don't think PETA existed in 1984-85 inside a third world country)

SuperMarket - vegetables and fruit not wanting to be eaten and some fighting to be chosen to be eaten

Humans are like today except part of the population is chosen to give themselves to the watchers/guardians, it is an honor (beastmaster? flashgordon? V?)

I'm trying to figure out if it came from me or from movies I may have watched. Does anyone know if there are any movies before 1984-1985 that dealt any of these themes?

PrimeChild

edit part: LOL do you like my light blue star avatar ;)

Spectral

My thoughts

1. You are possibly the unwilling subject of psychotronic experimentation.
2. You are under occult siege by astral entities.
3. You're mad.

I don't know you yet so I don't think it's number three.

not really mad, i get those dreams even during happy periods of time

Back
Top Bottom