A repetitive dream

T

the rabbit

A friend of mine told me of a repetitive dream that he has had since his teenage years, he is now in his late 30s.
He asked if i had any idea what it could mean, and i couldnt think of anything at all.Just wondering if any one could come up with something from it.

The dream:
He is driving a car which has its steering on the left hand side. it is open topped red and very clean.he notices that the hubcaps on the car are silver and also very shiny and clean.He is seeing himself from the outside,he sees that he is smiling and quite happy.

It is a long journey along a very dusty dirt /soil road, he can see the soil/dust rising in the air behind him from his mirror.Sitting next to him is a woman dressed all in white,her hands have white gloves on and her face is vieled so he sees no part of her flesh at any time and she says nothing.There is no sound in the dream except for the fluttering of her clothes caused by the cars motion.To the right hand side of him is a lake or a patch of water or sea,to the left are mountains.

He is quite sure that it is about 7:30pm on a summers eve and the sun is begining to set,which he thinks means he is in the southern hemisphere.He also thinks it is in europe.

they reach the end of the dust road and green grass appears and a house.The woman gets out of the car and heads for the house and beckons for him to follow.He see and feels his hand on the door handle of the car as he closes it and then he heads for the house where the woman has entered.

He turns the handle of the door to enter,but the door is locked and then he always wakes up in a very bad mood due to this.

End of dream----------------------

Any thoughts,ideas?

To me it suggests a relationship that is on a long road to nowhere. Everything looks right, but he can't see the woman's face - true essence. The woman leads him to a locked house. He has been deceived. They will not 'live happily ever after'.

Hi Miss Isness
Yes i actually thought along these lines,but the reason why i thought that there may be something else in it was because he has had this dream from his teens when no one was taking him anywhere as far as relationships where concerned.

Perhaps it's just a warning to beware of appearances? Could be a lesson that was repeatedly failed in other lives.

Back
Top Bottom