A real MIB photograph?

Virtualme

Padawan Learner
I found this image and wonder if its from an old movie or the real deal.

Attachments

• mib.png
    mib.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 917
I could be wrong, but I don't think that picture is related to the 'Fringe' series. I've watched 'em all several times, and don't remember seeing this image; I don't recall an episode involving the "Observers" that was shot in Black & White. Or any episodes shot in Black & White, for that matter. It could be part of some publicity/"alternate reality game" thing for the show though.

Also, none of the "Observer" characters in the show look exactly like those in the photo. I'd also like to point out that in the show, the "Observers" have ears. The two...people...in the photograph lack external ears. Or the photo is fuzzy, or has been manipulated to hide the ears.

Where did you find this picture, Virtualme?

Here are some other "firsthand" pictures :

_http://newsoftomorrow.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/2013-03-25_12.12.151-500x375.jpg

_http://newsoftomorrow.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mib.jpg

A google search for this picture (always something useful in cases/questions like the one, Virtualme asked in this thread), reveals that the oldest reference to this picture is this "french" video/documentary about Man In Black (originally a english documentary I think):

At 00:50 you start to see the "MIB" from the picture above... And at 05:45 you can see the part in the video from which that Photo above was made. "Mystery" solved...

Nick Redfern includes a possibly real photo of a MIB in his book on the subject (the pic is also included in the recent collection of John Keel articles, The Outer Limits of the Twilight Zone). Can't find it online, but I did find this one (also included in Redfern's book):

real-photo-of-men-in-black.jpg

_http://extraordinaryintelligence.com/proof-of-the-real-men-in-black/

I found one video that supposedly shows MIB. First came on it hearing about it in Coast to Coast radio interview some years ago, so think it is a desinformation but of smarter kind because it has much similarity with what is said about these encounters. Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWJ6Rtnk42Y

It supposedly happened in some hotel in Canada after ufo sighting. They were looking for the guy who is talking in this video but he was not there that day. He said that co-employees said they were strange, identical like twins, same hight, pale skin, same faces, old fashion hats, big hypnotising eyes, no eyebrows, felt like reading their thoughts. That guy seemed excited. Searching on google it gives many articles about this video but I did not find anything about this guy. Some say because it was posted before movie MIB that it was promo, but the funny thing is what he says does not have anything similar with that movie when MIB in question. Then one UFO investigative group said it was a promo and gave explanation but when clicking for link there is no site anymore, maybe changed adress. Suspicious thing is when one witness said to this guy that they started talking to her about goverment conspiracies which was highly unlikely. And video of security cam only shows distant view, but there should be other camers covering different angles. It could be that it was promo with some truth coming from that "employee" so people think about this phenomena as fantasy and to much imagination from such movies which have great deal in directing people s views. And if they wanted really to shut him up there would be no problem in finding him and he would not be talking about it as he supposedly did.

Corvinus said:
Suspicious thing is when one witness said to this guy that they started talking to her about goverment conspiracies which was highly unlikely. ... And if they wanted really to shut him up there would be no problem in finding him and he would not be talking about it as he supposedly did.

I don't agree. Keel discusses tons of cases exactly like this, where the MIB will discuss weird things like conspiracies, threaten people, etc. We wouldn't know about MIBs at all if some witnesses didn't come forward (many never do), so I don't think it's as simple as "if they wanted to shut him up, they'd do a better job". There are other factors at play, most likely. Not saying this case is legit, however, just that I wouldn't conclude that based on the details you brought up.

I don't agree. Keel discusses tons of cases exactly like this, where the MIB will discuss weird things like conspiracies, threaten people, etc.

That about conspiracies I obviously missed or forgot when reading Keel, just it did not seem logical because it would only get people s attention and curiosity in a way when conspiracies are involved( I know they say they represent goverment and want to gain submission by that but maybe they want to talk about conspiracies so if that people talked about it they would be branded crazy conspiracy theorist (and maybe I got ahead of myself saying it would spark interest, that is if one is open minded, most are not), it could be all well calculated because maybe there is no weird 4D logic when the goal is cover up, and from other cases techniques like threats, force, punishment etc.. that are not different from 3D elite ways, maybe universal for all STS hierarchy), but maybe it is not logical to use 3D logic in such cases. Just it did not add up that they would look for him, not finding him, and not visiting him after that again if not finding him first time which does not close possibility they did not after that(and released info but just being little to late, but again on other side they do not have such limits because of time travel) because there is little info about this guy and they do not leave many evidence when it comes to videos and photos and in this case there are also elements that are giving me suspicon of it s credibility(no other camera angles, no name or info about that guy or hotel to interview the staff or him and conclude if it can be verified, releasing it before movie). I did entertain a thought that it could be similar case with McPherson tape, being real and discredited after that but there are too few details in this case but either way phenomena is real so it does not matter to someone who researched it a bit. Thanks for feedback.

Pashalis said:
A google search for this picture (always something useful in cases/questions like the one, Virtualme asked in this thread), reveals that the oldest reference to this picture is this "french" video/documentary about Man In Black (originally a english documentary I think):

At 00:50 you start to see the "MIB" from the picture above... And at 05:45 you can see the part in the video from which that Photo above was made. "Mystery" solved...

Thanks for the link. I tried to find the original based on the name they mention in the beginning 'Grant Breiland' and there are written references but no videos. So the original documentary I guess is not online.

_http://pelicanist.blogspot.com/p/mib-encounters.html said:
1981, 6 October: Grant Breiland and ‘N.B.’ of Vancouver, Canada, who had sighted a UFO from vantage points three miles apart, the former having taken a photograph, were visited by two strange men who intimidated them sufficiently that Breiland never released his picture, and N.B. would not co-operate with investigators. Randles, MIB, pp.126-29. Another version: Breiland saw two men who lacked fingernails at a K-Mart store. One asked him: “What is your name?” The other asked where he lived, and then, “What is your number?” Their lips did not move when they spoke. When they left he followed them. They walked across a muddy field and then vanished. No other people were in sight during the incident, though after the men vanished the place was populated again. Keith, Casebook, pp.199-200.

According to John Keel, he presented MIB witnesses with pictures of people from all different races to see which the MIBs looked like. Almost all of the witnesses said they looked almost exactly like a picture of a Laplander / Sami. While I don't have the exact picture Keel used, here are some pics of Samis that might apply:

LAPP_MOTHER_AND_BABY_-_Kopi.6293308_std.jpg

Lappish_2.jpg

image.png

Look for videos on the internet about MIB or reptilians, there is a few videos with some reptilian footage. Weird to know these folks are found in dark places or in graveyards, or jungles. They are quite large and if these are factual, these guys truly look like upright reptoids.

Back
Top Bottom