A question or two

Your "opinion" is meaningless and, in fact, has no basis in reality.
you make it sound as if Lobaczewski's ponerology (which you HAVE NOT read)
ah, forums are the same everywhere. . . people so sure , so sure.

I wonder if only those that agree on everything are welcome here? why the unfriendly tones?

as for "black shadows" from the flash, what can i say? anyone who's used photoshop to create collages , cutting figures out of backgrounds, can see the signs in the photo... i guess the original background was too bleak, whereas a nicely lit library adds to the image of scholarship.

Yeah, Harvey Cleckley, i had a look at "the Mask of Sanity". folks, if you are holding that up as one of your key texts, what can i say? Psychiatry rules James Joyce to be insane!!!! :D
Psychiatry, a truly respectable science---- groan!

I examine everyone. Nothing particular about you.

You are missing an important point: that sometimes something is wrong with the challenger.
so you can examine everyone, but others can't even examine your concepts?

i wonder, do folks here want people to come here and discuss things , even debate things, or do folks here want everyone to just agree on everything? are you building a castle here or an open circle?

could i be a psychopath? could ark? laura? how about other members of the forum? could they be psychopaths pretending to be "normal"?

If all you took away from Cleckley was his remark on James Joyce, then I doubt you'll feel at home here anyway. You can try your awesome powers of perspicacity elsewhere where they will be appreciated.

As to the photo of Lobaczewski, why would we want to photoshop the photo? It is just a guy sitting at home in a chair in front of some books. But, once again, your powers of perspicacity are lost here. You can no doubt find another forum where you can wow 'em.

Henry

alhm said:
ah, forums are the same everywhere. . . people so sure , so sure.
Sounds like you do this a lot - wander into forums and make ill-informed accusations and comments and then read the responses - is it fun? Must be.

You walked into the wrong bar, this time - we don't do the 'noise' for your entertainment thing. Thanks for trying, though.

alhm said:
as for "black shadows" from the flash, what can i say? anyone who's used photoshop to create collages , cutting figures out of backgrounds, can see the signs in the photo... i guess the original background was too bleak, whereas a nicely lit library adds to the image of scholarship.
You still think the photo was doctored?! Whereas assuming everybody is lying to you is a sign of hysteria, I think your use of such a ridiculous "reversive blockade" provides a better clue...

Yeah, Harvey Cleckley, i had a look at "the Mask of Sanity". folks, if you are holding that up as one of your key texts, what can i say? Psychiatry rules James Joyce to be insane!!!! :D
Psychiatry, a truly respectable science---- groan!
Again you've quite adequately proven your complete ignorance on the subject. You are obviously unaware of the wealth of neurobiological research on the subject. You're fighting a losing battle, alhm.

so you can examine everyone, but others can't even examine your concepts?

i wonder, do folks here want people to come here and discuss things , even debate things, or do folks here want everyone to just agree on everything? are you building a castle here or an open circle?
Person #1: It has been repeatedly scientifically demonstrated that the Earth revolves around the Sun.
Person #2: I think you're wrong.
Person #1: I am afraid it is you that is wrong. You are ignorant.
Person #2: Jeez! Do you 'scientists' just agree on everything?! I mean, where's the room for debate? Are you building a castle, or an open circle? My opinion is just as valid as yours!
Person #1: No it isn't.

alhm said:
could i be a psychopath? could ark? laura? how about other members of the forum? could they be psychopaths pretending to be "normal"?
I guess any psychopath pretends to be "normal".

It certainly takes time to identify a psychopath with a reasonable level of probability.

One major hint is discrepancy between workd and acts.

After years going through Laura and Ark material, I can say that I didn't find any of these discrepancies, so probabilities to think that they are not psychopaths are quite high.

alhm said:
I wonder if only those that agree on everything are welcome here? why the unfriendly tones?
Only those who provide data and logic that supports their statements are welcome. If you tell us that you don't think 2+2=4, but have nothing to support your statement, then what use is that statement to anyone? It is merely another useless opinion in a huge sea of opinions - a sea of noise. Just like if I said "In my opinion, Steve is your real name" and provided nothing to back that up, that statement would be nothing but useless noise.

alhm said:
I've created collages and cut out figures from backgrounds using Photoshop. I see a flash shadow and no sign of any "cutting out". Do you have any reason to think that it is not a flash shadow other than "because I say so"? If not, what use is saying it if you have nothing to back it up? It's just as useful as me saying "In my opinion, your real name is Steve, and anybody who pays attention to your posts carefully can tell that your real name is Steve!" and having no data to back that up. In other words, useless noise.

And so if I said that and insisted on it, I will be asked to leave this forum. It is not because I disagree or because it differs from what others said, it's because it is unsupported. "Jesus is your savior!" is another example of assumption. If you insisted on this you'd also be asked to leave, and only because you have nothing to support that statement other than your personal conviction/belief. This forum is designed to seek truth, not entertain ourselves with assumptions, beliefs, and opinions. For that, find another forum.

Back
Top Bottom