A prayer for my dog?

mugatea

Jedi Master
Hi my dog caught kennel cough last week and was fine all week apart from a bit of a cough, just his usual happy self then on friday he didnt seem his usual self. He has pneumonia now and extremely ill and been staying at the vets since monday. He's just a two year old border collie. His temp is now normal and his breath rate has come down but still too high. He's had ct scans, xrays, endoscopy, ultrasound, and been on intravenous antibiotics since Monday, the pet insurance limit isnt gonna last long but he has improved so thats something. But his lungs or part of them are not in a good way.

If you could say a little prayer for Brodie, I'd really appreciate that. Just want him back home and well.

bro.jpg

Bien triste d'apprendre l'état de santé de BRODIE, il sera dans mes prières personnelles et dans celles du soir... Courage...

Very sad to learn of BRODIE's health, he will be in my personal prayers and in those of the evening... Courage...

I'm sorry to hear Brodie is so ill, I hope he gets better soon. He's young, hopefully is body is strong enough to beat the nasty bug. Poor doggie, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers :hug2: It must be tough for you, doggies are like family members and it's so hard to see them suffer :-(

Thanks everyone, very kind. I believe in prayer, but I wish I had more faith, maybe some of you do, that's what I'm hoping for.

I can only speak for myself but I do have faith in the power of prayer. I don't know if it's going to help you gain more faith, but there's a really interesting case of the power of prayer described in Joe Dispenza book called Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself:

"In July 2000, Israeli doctor Leonard Leibovici conducted a double-blind, randomized controlled trial involving 3,393 hospital patients, divided into a control group and an “intercession” group. He set out to see whether prayer could have an effect on their condition.2 Prayer experiments are great examples of mind affecting matter at a distance.

But stay with me here, because everything is not always what it seems. Leibovici selected patients who had suffered sepsis (an infection) while hospitalized. He randomly designated half the patients to have prayers said for them, while the other half were not prayed for. He compared the results in three categories: how long fever lasted, length of hospital stay, and how many died as a result of the infection.

The prayed-for benefited from an earlier decrease in fever and a shorter hospitalization time; the difference 61/530 in the number of deaths among the prayed-for and notprayed-for groups was not statistically significant, although better in the prayed-for group. That’s a powerful demonstration of the benefits of prayer and how we can send an intention out into the quantum field through our thoughts and feelings.

However, there’s one additional element to this story that you should know about. Did it strike you as slightly odd that in July 2000, a hospital would have more than 3,000 cases of infection at once? Was it a very poorly sterilized place, or was some kind of contagion running rampant? Actually, those who were praying weren’t praying for patients who were infected in 2000. Instead, unbeknownst to them, they were praying for lists of people who had been in the hospital from 1990 to 1996—four to ten years prior to the experiment! The prayed-for patients actually got better during the 1990s from the experiment conducted years later.

Let me say this another way: the patients who were prayed for in 2000 all showed measurable changes in health, but those changes took effect years before. A statistical analysis of this experiment proved that these effects were far beyond coincidence. This demonstrates that our intentions, our thoughts and feelings, and our prayers not only affect our present or future, but they can actually affect our past as well. Now, this leads to the question: if you were to pray (or focus on an intention) for a better life for yourself, could it affect your past, present, and future? The quantum law says that all potentials exist simultaneously. Our thinking and our feelings affect all aspects of life, beyond both space and time."

Back
Top Bottom