A "good" dream?

S

seekingObjectivity

I had a dream I was walking along a long hallway with a line of people (famous people, friends, and strangers). They were all waiting in line to understand the C’s message. Many were skeptical but intrigued and many knew but didn’t say and only a few did not believe at all. I felt I was there helping by answering questions with questions? Strangely I was not in line but was walking around and both ahead of everyone as well as behind them. Prior to this dream I was in my car but could not move because there were so many people that I could not see the road. I got out of my car and picked it up with one arm and carried it above me so that I could move freely.

I don't know what the picking up of the car means but it seems the other dream was a "good" omen?

seekingObjectivity said:
I had a dream I was walking along a long hallway with a line of people (famous people, friends, and strangers). They were all waiting in line to understand the C’s message. Many were skeptical but intrigued and many knew but didn’t say and only a few did not believe at all. I felt I was there helping by answering questions with questions? Strangely I was not in line but was walking around and both ahead of everyone as well as behind them.
It just sound like your many "I"s are crowding up the hallway of your consciousness ;)

seekingObjectivity said:
Prior to this dream I was in my car but could not move because there were so many people that I could not see the road. I got out of my car and picked it up with one arm and carried it above me so that I could move freely.
Same as above, your many "I"s are blocking your view so you can't see where you're going.
But you're stronger than you think, you can probably move more freely unencumbered by your many "I"s

seekingObjectivity said:
I don't know what the picking up of the car means but it seems the other dream was a "good" omen?
Imho they are both interesting, you may realize more about yourself than you know or they're more like a reflection of your present issues to be resolved.

Interesting. I had a similar dream on 5/27. Only exception I was "God" in the dream, Jesus was helping out to deliver message to people (first in huge white temple, then outside) and I was reffering to him as my son, commenting to him how he is being himself as always helping out people left and right... lol

And before that in my dream, two days in a row, I was moving to a new appartment and carry my car in hands to my new appartment.

Forgot to mention, my friend saw Jesus standing next to him in his dream same night also.

seekingObjectivity said:
I don't know the definite meaning of this part of your dream.

Though, if the car symbolizes your body (refering to Mouravieff' parable where the physical body is represented by the coach; the horses represent sensations, feelings and passions; the coachman is the ensemble of the intellectual faculties including reason; the person sitting in the coach is the master), then picking your car up could mean that you start to be able to control your body, i.e. being less slave of your moving center.

FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom