A dream about my situation or someone else

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
I had this dream two months ago. I found myself in a house. I saw Daniel (not his real name) in the house and I thought how I ended there when I do not know where he lives. I went to the window to check outside because I feel I am in trouble and wanted to get out. His helper approached me and told me to not be afraid because Daniel will protect us as he has always been. I just look at her though in my mind I wasn't asking if he is capable of protecting me but I was wondering how I got into the house and why my life is also in danger.

I went inside the room and a woman is crying. She turns out to be Daniel's mistress and the husband of the woman is coming. Daniel got a long gun and went outside. He looks mad and I was surprised for I haven't known him to be the violent type.

The scene changed where I now find myself in a room with my ex's girlfriend. She was crying and I was telling her to not be scared and we will get out of the room. My ex then appeared and was mad at me asking his girlfriend what I told her. He said to not listen to me and what I said were all lies. I then wondered how I got in the room and thought to get out because I dont think I should be involved in whatever situation they are in and the door is open. I thought to go out and let them be. I approached the door when his mother arrived and called me names. She told his son's girlfriend to not believe whatever I said. I reasoned with her that I don't have to tell a lie for I know in time, my ex's girlfriend will know the truth anyway.

When I woke up I thought it was weird I dreamt about Daniel because I dont think I am close with him. All I know is he was the president of the group and in my experience, he seems nice. I think it was my subconscious trying to play what I am feeling inside--- trying to get out of a stressful situation.

A week later, I had a chat with one of the facilitators of the retreat where Daniel is the president. I shared to him my dream and told him it's too weird for Daniel to act like a symbol because I dont know him to be violent or was he having an affair. The facilitator then told me that perhaps I was not having a dream but was having a vision because in reality, Daniel is having affairs with married women and has gotten in trouble for it.

I then entertained the possibility that perhaps I had a glimpse of whatever is happening. I had thoughts if I should tell Daniel about it. I dont know if it was a warning or not. I didn't tell the guy since and just prayed to the Universe at that time for those women if they are indeed in distress. It is Daniel's birthday yesterday and I remembered the dream again. Should I share the dream I had two months ago or not?

I had this dream two months ago. I found myself in a house. I saw Daniel (not his real name) in the house and I thought how I ended there when I do not know where he lives. I went to the window to check outside because I feel I am in trouble and wanted to get out. His helper approached me and told me to not be afraid because Daniel will protect us as he has always been. I just look at her though in my mind I wasn't asking if he is capable of protecting me but I was wondering how I got into the house and why my life is also in danger.

I went inside the room and a woman is crying. She turns out to be Daniel's mistress and the husband of the woman is coming. Daniel got a long gun and went outside. He looks mad and I was surprised for I haven't known him to be the violent type.

The scene changed where I now find myself in a room with my ex's girlfriend. She was crying and I was telling her to not be scared and we will get out of the room. My ex then appeared and was mad at me asking his girlfriend what I told her. He said to not listen to me and what I said were all lies. I then wondered how I got in the room and thought to get out because I dont think I should be involved in whatever situation they are in and the door is open. I thought to go out and let them be. I approached the door when his mother arrived and called me names. She told his son's girlfriend to not believe whatever I said. I reasoned with her that I don't have to tell a lie for I know in time, my ex's girlfriend will know the truth anyway.

When I woke up I thought it was weird I dreamt about Daniel because I dont think I am close with him. All I know is he was the president of the group and in my experience, he seems nice. I think it was my subconscious trying to play what I am feeling inside--- trying to get out of a stressful situation.

A week later, I had a chat with one of the facilitators of the retreat where Daniel is the president. I shared to him my dream and told him it's too weird for Daniel to act like a symbol because I dont know him to be violent or was he having an affair. The facilitator then told me that perhaps I was not having a dream but was having a vision because in reality, Daniel is having affairs with married women and has gotten in trouble for it.

I then entertained the possibility that perhaps I had a glimpse of whatever is happening. I had thoughts if I should tell Daniel about it. I dont know if it was a warning or not. I didn't tell the guy since and just prayed to the Universe at that time for those women if they are indeed in distress. It is Daniel's birthday yesterday and I remembered the dream again. Should I share the dream I had two months ago or not?

If Daniel is having affairs with married women and getting in trouble for it, don't tell him you had a dream about him. He sounds unstable. You never know how he'll react. He might take it as an invitation. I'd just stay away from him and keep it to yourself.

If Daniel is having affairs with married women and getting in trouble for it, don't tell him you had a dream about him. He sounds unstable. You never know how he'll react. He might take it as an invitation. I'd just stay away from him and keep it to yourself.
Agreed. I have thought about my motives if I will say the dream or not. I thought that it is best to also keep quiet because I never knew about his issues till my chat with his colleague. 😅

Back
Top Bottom