A child with Special abilities and wanted to do a suicide ? Attachment maybe?

zim

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi All

After all the stranger times I´ve living lately my mon got in to the hospital the last week, she will take a utero surgery, I went to visit her the last sunday where I meet a women next to my mon with cervical cancer , she began to talk with my mon and feel very confortable to tell her about her 9 year old son, how different he is because he can see the future of the people, he see dead dudes, but she believe that these habilities are a problem so she took him to psychologists and psychiatrists everytime!!!! :O.

My mother show me a picture, in this picture the woman explained to my mother appear a image of the "Virgin" behind his sons :huh: ????

She gave me the picture and I can see something but not exactly a Virgin, what took my attention then was a blue line in the same part of the throat of the little kid????

I talked to the lady name Cinthia today I just wanted to know if the kid had some throat problems she said "oh yes he is!!! Yesterday my sister took him to a doctor and finally the doctor said he only wanted to ask for attention!!! :shock:, and another thing she said, since the last year he have problems with his throat in fact he wanted to commit suicide!!!! :shock: :jawdrop: twice :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:. Apparently the kid is emphatic too so he feel how the people feel, after thinking for a while come to my mind that maybe he have an attachment that commit suicide and then the kid can feel it so that´s why he feel about his throat?????

This lady is open to any advice to help his son, as many families in this country they only see the "religion" in fact think that maybe it comes from the devil, jajajaj like always !!! but maybe some good advice can help them, now if he have an attachmen that influences him to feel bad things in his throat how he can resolve this???? In this case he feel with his throat, with another attacments?????? UPS!

Following Im showing the picture, please see the picture behind them and the line...

Attachments

• Imagen0180 (1).jpg
    Imagen0180 (1).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 22
  • PHOTO IN NEGATIVE.jpg
    PHOTO IN NEGATIVE.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 8
Re: How handle Special abilities in a child ?

Just to clarify, the mother said that this picture behind them in the window doesnt exist in her home, she doesnt know where it comes from!!

Hi Zim, I think the blue line running thru the photograph is just an "artifact" - meaning, something was not quite right with the data and it became corrupt, leaving a flaw in the photo. I don't think it is anything supernatural.

I can't really say what that is in the window, but it may be part of the data corruption of this photo. There is lots of info on the internet about flaws and artifacts in photos, so this too, could have a plausible explanation (without employing the Mother Mary).

He's a cute kid, I'm sorry to hear he has been suicidal and having troubles. As for his throat issues, his older brother has a pretty tight grip on his neck in the photo! As for attachments & these things, I can't comment, I don't have any experience with these matters.

I hope your mom's surgery went well and she returns to full health soon. Take care. :hug2:

Hi Lilou

Thanks for your response, I saw the blue line there in fact I didnt see any Virgin behind them just a square with a hole, the mother insist that there wasnt anything in the window but I cant assure that since there are something and it looks like from the earth!!! But the line took my attention and that´s why I asked if he had problems with his throat...

I would like to talk them about the EE program but Im not sure If I can do that, I knew the EE program can help people to de-attach but he is just 9 years old and he is different from others kids, so Im not sure If it is correct or the right thing to do...

What I´ve learnt untill now is to take care about the diet, detox, work on the self, do EE program to improve the Self, is that correct that I can give this advice not just this special case but the people I know ??????

Can they improve too althougt in this case he have special abilities, is that different or anyone can do this for improve the Self????? :huh: :huh:

If someone is open to information about diet and EE Meditation, I don't see a problem passing along the Eiriu Eolas.org website and perhaps some suggested books/articles on gluten and dairy free diet. But that's probably all you can do, give them the information. It will be up to them to act on it, or not.

Lilou

Thanks for your comments,

I´ll try, as well I found out some information about the attachment that can influence in people generally psiquic that made them to commit suidide,

From the thirty years among the dead, Dr. Carl Wickland

Spirits and Suicide
A GREAT NUMBER of unaccountable suicides are due to the obsessing
or possessing influence of earthbound spirits. Some of these spirits are
actuated by a desire to torment their victims; others, who have ended their
physical existence as suicides, find themselves still alive, and, having no
knowledge of a spirit world, labor under the delusion that their selfdestructive
attempts have failed and-continue their suicidal efforts.
When these intelligences come in contact with mortal sensitives, they
mistake the physical bodies for their own, and impress the sensitives with
morbid thoughts and instigate them to deeds of self destruction.
The fate of a suicide is invariably one of deepest misery, his rash-act
holding him in the earth sphere until such time as his physical life would
have had a natural ending.
One suicide case which we contacted was the spirit of a woman, Mrs.
X., who had been my Sunday School teacher when I was a boy in Europe,
but of whom Mrs. Wickland had never heard.
This lady had been intelligent and spiritual, an earnest church member,
happily married and the mother of several children. Without any warning,
while apparently happy and contented, she had suddenly hung herself, and
the horrified husband and children could in no way account for the tragedy.
One winter day ten years later, when Mrs. Wickland and I were alone in
our home in Chicago, Mrs. Wickland was unexpectedly controlled by a spirit
who gasped for breath and seemed to be strangling. This spirit, like so many
others, was unconscious of controlling a body not its own, and upon
contacting matter, again experienced its last death struggle.
After much questioning I learned, to my great surprise, that this was the
spirit of my former friend, who had ended her physical life by hanging
herself. She was still bound to the earth sphere and related the indescribable
mental hell she had been in during all those years.
"As soon as I found myself out of my body, I saw at once the cause for
my rash act. Evil spirits, who had been attracted to me by the jealous
thoughts of other persons, were standing near, grinning with devilish
satisfaction at their work.
"They had influenced me to end my life; I had no occasion to even think of
such folly. An irresistible impulse had suddenly come over me.
I fastened the rope around my neck, and only realized what I had done when
it was too late.
"I would have given the world to have been able to regain possession of
my body. Oh, what horrors of despair and remorse I have gone through! My
home shattered, my husband brokenhearted and discouraged, and my little
ones needing my care!
"They do not know that I come to them and try to comfort them, and I
have seen nothing but gloom and darkness until now."
Comforted and reassured by an explanation of the true spiritual realms,
this spirit was eager to go with the higher intelligences and learn how she
might be of service to her loved ones on earth.
Many years later, when we had with us a patient of strong suicidal
tendencies, this spirit returned to warn her against carrying out her
intentions.
EXPERIENCE, NOVEMBER 17,1918
Spirit: MRS. X. Psychic: MRS. WICKLAND
It is a long time since I have been here. I should like to say a few words
to this young lady who is contemplating suicide.
Many years ago I was a happy wife, with two dear children and a very
kind husband. We lived together happily, since we were both of a cheerful
disposition, and because of this there were many jealous thoughts centered
upon us.
I did not know at that time that I was a psychic, because I belonged to
the Baptist Church. I did the very best I could around the home, but
somebody started to upset us. One day, when my husband went to work, I
kissed him goodby and was very happy, but after he was gone, all in a
moment something got hold of me.
I did not know what I was doing. I didn't know a thing. I remember
feeling very strange, as if somebody had taken complete hold of me, and I
did
not realize what was taking place.
After awhile everything changed. I saw my husband in terrible mental
agony, and he was crying very bitterly. When things became a little clearer
to
me, I saw my body hanging there!
Oh, if you could only realize what a condition I was in! My husband
stood there in the shed, looking at my hanging body; he was crying heartbrokenly,
but I could do nothing to, help him.
There I stood at his side, wishing with all my power that I could have
that
body again, but I could not. There were my two little children weeping for
me, and I could not help them.
I did not know what was the matter until I saw some evil spirits standing
near, laughing at us. They had gotten hold of me and made me kill myself,
because they wanted to break up our happy home.
My husband could never forget the sight of my body hanging in the
shed. My children were small and needed my help, but the responsibility of
raising them was thrown on my husband.It should have been my duty to
have shared that responsibility,
Although I had been influenced to do what I did, for ten long years I
could see nothing before me but what I had done. I could see how much the
children needed me, but I could do nothing for them, and oh, how I suffered!
My poor, poor children!
One day, a very cold day, I felt that I had come to life again; I felt a new
warmth. I did not know where I was, but I felt* that I had come to life. I
found myself talking to Dr. Wickland. He told me what had happened, and
explained that I was only temporarily controlling Mrs. Wickland, and that
friends would take me to the spirit world.
After this I felt somewhat better, and I thank you for having helped me
to the beautiful condition I have now.
But oh, how I suffered during those ten, long years! All I could see was
my body hanging before me, and the children's need of me. My husband and
children! How they needed my care-but I was powerless to help them.
I want to warn anybody who is thinking of trying to get out of the
physical body.
Do not do it under any circumstances.
You do not know, you cannot realize, what a hell you will find yourself
in. You cannot step into your body again after you once leave it, and you
cannot do your duty to others.
Think of my children always having the thought that their mother
committed suicide! Neither my husband nor children can ever really forgive
me. Even though I was controlled when I did what I did, I have had to
suffer.
If you had an understanding of the laws of the spirit side of life, you
would not commit suicide, knowing the results. Overcome any thoughts of
taking your life. Be happy on this earth plane until the time comes for you to
go to the spirit world.
The ten years that I suffered was the time I should have remained on
earth before passing to the spirit side of life. After my ten years had expired
I
should have left my body, for my life would have been lived out, but during
that time I could have given help to my husband and children.
I should not have reached the spirit side of life before my allotted time ,
and my punishment was to constantly see my body hanging before me for
ten years. All that time I could realize that my husband and children were in
great need of my help.
Now I am as happy as I can be until my family is reunited, and I am
doing all I can to help my children.
I want you to send my love to my dear husband. He feels that he is all
alone. I am with him but I can do nothing to comfort him in his loneliness.

Hi Zim

Sorry to hear about this kid. Looking at the photo I see a great deal of sadness in his eyes osit.
I am also a little wary of his brother.....but its nothing more than a gut feeling.

The thing about spirit attachments is they have earthly causes. Spirits do not attach to physically, emotionally, mentally healthy people. There needs to be an emotional/psychological wound (from some sort of trauma) to attach to.....the role of diet (which can cause inflammation in the brain) is also critical.....as I discovered recently.

RedFox said:
I wanted to revive this thread to add a recent experience to it.
Last weekend my sister was visiting and we spent most of the day (lunch and dinner) eating out. I did my best to check ingredients and go with my gut instinct....with one exception. I ate some lime sorbet, which I think is what caused me problems.
About an hour later I was feeling incredibly drained and my stomach was extremely tender. I went to bed after taking something extra digestive aids.

That morning (4-5am) I was dozing and generally not sleeping too well....I don't usually sleep on my stomach but did as a teenager and did that night too....rolled over onto my side and dozed off again.
Just as I was dozing off I noticed a familiar sensation by my foot (see my first post in this thread), and instinctively kicked it this time. No way in hell was I having that thing show up....bounced my feet about to shake me out of the sleep paralysis that would always kick in a few seconds later.

Snapped out of that state and noticed my flight or fight response was engaged (waves of energy/tingling down my body from the top of my head), and my blood pressure was low.
So spent the next hour or so doing pipe breathing and checking my reactions.....and dispelling the last remaining fears I have about such encounters. Real or otherwise.

The next day was spent in a brain fog that felt like I had the flu (immune system was going nuts).

So, in short....it seems that (whatever these things may be) food and inflammation plays a hugely significant part in it which cannot be overstated. Without the inflammation (caused by diet etc) these things don't show up!!

I use to be very much like this kid (although thoughts of suicide didn't occur until I was a teenager, but I was very depressed as a kid)......I had this spirit type attachment follow me around for years....and it was diet that stop it interfering so much. Once I've finished healing my old traumas it will be gone for good.

The point about diet can not be over stated enough though.....diet will cause depression and emotional sensitivity with or without an attachment. Those moods will then leave the door open for things to feed off/attach to.
So spirit attachments may have some influence.....but the door was opened through diet and emotional trauma. It can be closed the same way.

I have no idea how you may go about introducing the idea that diet (no gluten, no dairy) could fix this though.....other than perhaps translating some of the English articles on sott about these things into polish perhaps?

Why Milk Is So Evil
Gluten: What You Don't Know Might Kill You

I wish you luck. Just remember you can't help everyone....but if you try, keep an eye on the older brother (and perhaps the father). I have a gut feeling that there are more earthly reasons for all this (i.e. child abuse), and any spirit attachment is just tagging along for the ride.

_http://www.whydepression.info/overview/depression-and-abuse/
Depression and Abuse

While the causes of depression are complex, there is a growing body of evidence that links abuse in childhood with depression symptoms later in life. In many people, child abuse causes not only immediate physical and psychological damage, but it can also lead to long-term health problems.

Adults who were abused or neglected as children may be more likely to suffer from depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and antisocial personality disorder. These people may also be at increased risk for substance abuse problems, sexual problems and housing difficulties. In some cases, physical or sexual abuse in childhood causes physical changes in the brain that predispose abuse survivors to depression.
Child Abuse, Depression and Sexual Abuse

The link between child abuse, depression and other problems has been known for many years. In a 1998 study published in the British Medical Journal, Irish researchers reported that women who had experienced severe sexual abuse commonly had adult depression symptoms.

In the study, women who experienced the most severe abuse had statistically significant rates of depression. The researchers defined severe abuse as either sexual penetration or attempted penetration. All of the women who suffered penetration during child abuse experienced adult depression, and roughly 87 percent of those who suffered attempted penetration were depressed. Women who had been sexually abused were also more likely to report having sexual problems, housing difficulties and problems with their children at school.

A study published in the Archives of General Psychiatry in January 2007 reported that abused or neglected children had higher than normal rates of major depression. They were also more likely to display symptoms of a series of other mental disorders in addition to major depression, including:

* Antisocial personality disorder
* Drug dependency
* Dysthymia
* Post-traumatic stress disorder.

In contrast to the British Medical Journal findings, the U.S. study did not find a correlation between sexual abuse and major depression, although survivors of sexual abuse reported more depression symptoms than normal. This may be due to differences in the two studies’ demographics. The U.S. study examined depression in both sexes and across a wider range of child abuse and neglect than the Irish study, which focused specially on female survivors of sexual abuse.
Child Abuse, Depression and the Stress Response

Child abuse causes permanent changes to the brain’s DNA, according to a Canadian study published in the February 2009 issue of Nature Neuroscience.

As part of the study, researchers performed postmortem examinations of brain sampled from 36 suicides. Of these participants, 12 had been abused as children. The researchers discovered that the brains of people who experienced child abuse had genetic changes to an area of the brain that controls the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal function, a portion of the brain’s stress response.

The genetic material itself was unchanged. However, genes are chemically modified via DNA methylation, which affects how that DNA participates in biosynthesis. Child abuse appears to change the way DNA methylation processes function, causing mental health issues later in life.

Hi Redfox

Thanks for your info,

I wish you luck. Just remember you can't help everyone....but if you try, keep an eye on the older brother (and perhaps the father). I have a gut feeling that there are more earthly reasons for all this (i.e. child abuse), and any spirit attachment is just tagging along for the ride.

As suggested I found out that he was abused by his teacher when he was just 3 years old, I found out an article :

( DISSOCIATIVE IDENTITY DISORDER and SPIRIT POSSESSION SYNDROME A Comparison by William J. Baldwin, Ph.D.)

The study of Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) cannot be complete without a serious examination of the condition known as Spirit Possession Syndrome (SPS). Comparison of DID and SPS reveals some interesting similarities. Some signs and symptoms of the two conditions are similar, some distinctly different. Among most mental health professionals there is considerable skepticism regarding both conditions.
Dissociation and formation of alter personalities in DID is nearly always the result of childhood trauma. The classic symptoms of DID may be muted and attenuated in childhood. The condition is often ignored, misunderstood, misinterpreted or misdiagnosed. A child’s complaints and behavior are frequently disbelieved, passed off as childhood fantasy, and may lead to punishment.

...). The condition has a natural history from the original traumatic episode(s) to full manifestation of symptoms of DID. The person with DID usually holds a poor self image of mental and physical health. Cases of DID in the United States may number in the thousands (Putnam, 1989, pp. 54-55).

...The earthbound soul (EB) of a deceased human can form an attachment to a living person at any point between conception and death. The mental, emotional and physical health of the host have no bearing on the potential for an attachment. Many cases of SPS are discovered in therapy while seeking the cause of a chronic problem or unexpected new conflict in the life of the client. Some investigators in this field estimate that between 70% and 100% of the population are affected or influenced by one or more discarnate spirit entities at some point in their lives (Berg, 1984, p. 50, Fiore, 1987).

Some phases of the treatment of DID and Spirit Releasement Therapy® are parallel in intent, yet the final goal is totally different. For the alter personalities in DID, the final step is either cooperation and co-consciousness or integration and fusion (Braun, 1986). For the condition of spirit attachment, only the release of the spirit can bring relief of the symptoms (Fiore, 1987; Baldwin, 1992).

...Dissociation is considered a coping mechanism for a traumatic or overwhelming, stressful situation. Not all people who suffer this kind of abuse develop DID. It depends on the capacity to dissociate in response to the post traumatic stress of the abuse.

The four factors he deems necessary for the development of multiple personalities are:
1. A biological capacity for dissociation.
2. A history of trauma or abuse.
3. Specific psychological structures or contents that can be used in the creation of alternate personalities.
4. A lack of adequate nurturing or opportunities to recover from abuse.

...An attachment can be benevolent in nature, totally self serving, malevolent in intention, or completely neutral. Attachment to any person may be completely random, even accidental. It can occur simply because of physical proximity to the dying person at the time of the death. Most people are vulnerable to spirit attachment on many occasions in the normal course of life. Some investigators in this field estimate that between 70% and 100% of the population are affected or influenced by one or more discarnate spirit entities at some time in their life (Berg, 1984; Fiore, 1987; Baldwin, 1992).
Any mental or physical symptom or condition, strong emotion, repressed negative feeling, conscious or unconscious need can act like a magnet to attract a discarnate entity with the same or similar emotion, condition, need or feeling. Altering the consciousness with alcohol or drugs opens the subconscious mind to infestation by discarnate beings. This includes the use of strong analgesics and the anesthetic drugs necessary in surgery. A codeine tablet taken for the relief of the pain of a dental extraction can cause enough alteration of consciousness to allow entry to an entity. In the case of an organ transplant the spirit of the organ donor can literally follow the transplanted organ into the new body.

So the Kid was abused and that made his mind to " break" , and made DID, and this broken of mind made ease to be attached by spirits... some other studies suggested that many people who call psiquics had an abused story in their lives.

I use to be very much like this kid (although thoughts of suicide didn't occur until I was a teenager, but I was very depressed as a kid)......I had this spirit type attachment follow me around for years....and it was diet that stop it interfering so much. Once I've finished healing my old traumas it will be gone for good.

As far as I understand what I have learnt here in the forum is that we can have all this issues but we have to work on our selfs to take them out of us, like doing EE program, detox our body, so this is how we change our energy level so this " attachments ", go away ... I´ve try to do all this changes by my self and I´m sure that this work very well , but how I can explain all this to a little 9 year old boy!!!! :halo:, :huh: :huh:

The mother have cervix cancer now, and she is suffering pain all the time, which make me think that it could be another issue that the boy have to handle... united with the other issues that he have been living, well its complicated. :(

Back
Top Bottom