9/11 What can we do about it?

D

DannyB

I know that in this topic there is an Idea to post on fourms and spread the word but...

Even if the whole world know, the FBI will still cover it up and back bush!

What can we do about it? Is this meangless finding out it was a conspiracy when we can't do anything about it?

Even if the top headline of every news press of the world was the conspiracy therey prooved there would still be a cover up!

Fighting for whats right with nobody in enouth power is fighting with us and for us, Its all useless!

How can we get the goverment to reveal the truth and prevent this from happening again!

How many more people will be killed beofre something can be done?

Human rights say we "the right to life" they have taken this away from so many people...

~ Danny :(

Something I have been doing its make people to THINK...

Here in Mexico many people think that it was an inside job but they continue with their lives as if nothing happend. They just not want to know, I think that if they really THINK about the implications of 911 they will "forced" themselves to act differently. I was talking today with my father, I understand that he does'nt want to think about it, many of his beliefs will be crashed, he is old and he just want to live the rest of his live in peace... but sometimes I percived he become interested in news not just in the USA or around the world, but mexican news that could be related in the implications of 911, but as he said, just for a little time ...everyone have their own rythm.

Back
Top Bottom