7-11 bones and sticks

dennis

Jedi Council Member
Last July I had a very unusual experience. An audible voice and vision, followed by three days of strange perceptions. At the time I felt the religious connotations I have noted therein. It was definitely not a normal event for me. I would like to put it to you for discussion. Here it is:

On 7-11-08 Pam(my wife) and I went to a rock concert in Concord, NC featuring Steve Winwood and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. There was a large crowd, maybe 20,000, in a bowl shaped amphitheater. It was a great show, the musicians were top notch and really put on a show. The crowd was on its feet all the time and having a blast. I saw the full spectrum of human behavior on display. One fellow was drunk and making a scene, he had a large christian cross tattoo on his back. I looked and saw many people who were vaguely familiar and at the same time somehow very different, ghostlike. I felt a sadness.

I now understand that this was me going into the valley of the dry bones (Ezekiel 37) and seeing the lifeless aspect of their spirits. Although they were very much alive in the conventional sense, their spirits were fettered and conditioned. Not living. I saw them branded and tattooed like cattle.

On Saturday mid-morning 7-12-08 I was sitting in my chair studying on the laptop when suddenly a loud voice in the room said:

Son of Man, look and learn

The words were of authority and purpose. (I did not hear this with my ears but it was like that but from the inside. My wife and our dogs did not hear anything.)

Immediately I saw an image of an older man with white beard and long white hair in a long robe standing in a black background in the center of my field of vision (the periphery was normal). He was spinning (twirling) something and suddenly brought to balance two sticks (I think it was two, they were ‘see-sawing’) on the back of one finger (right hand) without gripping it. I “knew” then that one stick (A) was to be balanced by its weight, not necessarily its mid-point. The other (B) was uniform and invariable so its mid-point was also its center of gravity.

The whole voice and vision lasted less than 2 or 3 seconds.

I was stunned. It was left up to me to figure this out. As I do this ideas and “knowing” flow from inside out in a cascade fashion, like time lapsed photography of a Rose forming and opening to full bud. At times its like a raging flood.

For the next three days I was in some kind of super awareness state, anything I thought of or looked at began to unfold and I could plumb the depths of its meaning and existence. A question about anything would form and the answer was connected to it, running like a river. I sensed the presence of other entities in this state, could communicate thoughts with them, some were joking a lot with me and some just there, watching. I could not sleep, work or eat. My mind ran full speed for the three days. I recalled many life experiences and reviewed what I had done and learned from them, even way back to childhood.

On the third day an issue of personal fear related to me came up, the most intense paranoia I have ever had. I sensed two entities present, one I took to be the devil and one the savior. The savior was in control but let the devil have me to teach me a lesson. I began to dissolve into nothingness from the legs up. At my neck position, as I was about to dissolve totally, I yelled "get behind me Satan" (it was all I could think of) and it ended. The super awareness ended too, and I was able to rest and sleep again.

These are my candidates for the sticks -
(A)- Joseph, grace, spirit, intuition, female left brain, democrat, money
(B)- Judah, the law, rational right brain, intellect, republican, credit
If we can balance these duality poles we emplace/fix the third element. That completes a triad, and opens the way to the fourth element (dimension).

Any thoughts on the "learning" I am to do would be appreciated.
Thanks, dennis

dennis said:
Last July I had a very unusual experience. An audible voice and vision, followed by three days of strange perceptions. At the time I felt the religious connotations I have noted therein. It was definitely not a normal event for me. I would like to put it to you for discussion.

Hi dennis,

It appears that the first thing you might want to seriously examine is why you assumed this was a religious experience; why you took it at 'face value'? Throughout the ages, forces without our best interests at heart have manipulated humanity, appearing as apparitions, voices or entities in order to control and influence humanity to their liking. If we do not brutally question ourselves and such experiences, we are playing into their hands.

The second consideration that you might want to examine is whether there is any physiological reason for such experiences. Again, questioning such things and not just accepting them as 'religious' or even 'important' is key.

If you've not yet read 'High Strangeness' by Laura Knight-Jadczyk then it might be a good idea. It goes into detail about how such 'experiences' are manufactured. I'm not saying, for certain, that this is what happened in your case - but your apparent willingness to assume this was a 'religious' experience indicates that you might benefit from other possible interpretations.

Anart,
Thank you for your comment.
I am not a 'religious' person nor do i attend church. The religious connotations to me are new, but seem to be more like a language for describing otherwise novel perceptions. Putting a familiar face on it.

Other physiological cause? Like someone slipped a drug in my drink at the concert? Maybe, but I don't think so. What drug begins one day after ingestion and lasts four days? Who gives that away free to strangers?

Thanks
d

dennis said:
Anart,
Thank you for your comment.
I am not a 'religious' person nor do i attend church. The religious connotations to me are new, but seem to be more like a language for describing otherwise novel perceptions. Putting a familiar face on it.

I was actually speaking more to your 'belief' of it - and in it - your not questioning its source or validity - more so than linking it to any one religion. 

dennis said:
Other physiological cause? Like someone slipped a drug in my drink at the concert? Maybe, but I don't think so. What drug begins one day after ingestion and lasts four days? Who gives that away free to strangers?

Actually, I meant something along the line of pressure on your brain from a growth or reduced blood flow to a section of your brain for any number of several reasons which may even be transitory with inflammation of some sort.  It was just one possibility which may not be at all  applicable, yet it may be quite beneficial to at least consider it.  Also, if there was no physiological cause, have you considered a technological cause - e.g. beaming?

This is why I asked if you've read 'High Strangeness' not everything we perceive is as it seems to be  - some things are - but the vast majority are not - and if you're interested in getting to the objective truth of the matter, then that should be considered - if you choose, of course.  fwiw.

I bring up these possibilities merely as food for thought.

well it doesn't seem like this vision is going to significantly change the course of human history,
if really there is such thing as beaming (we don't have hard evidence) looks like dude on the switchboard was feeling mischievous on that Saturday morning.

As for other physiological explanations there is plethora of medical conditions that can induce such experience. Maybe a good place to start dealing with this is a complete neurological status exam- MRI and all.

Thank you for your replies. I will most definitely set about getting my head examined as you kindly suggest.

Beaming is a possibility for the audio, but how does that work with visual phenomena? And why me, I'm nobody?

As for the questioning of beliefs, that goes on whether I participate or not. Its something everyone must face at sometime or another.

d

Back
Top Bottom