5th density influences

Mona

Jedi Master
Hello,
I understand that the 5th density is the recycle bin for all who have expired at the densities below the 5th. I am not sure if I have read somewhere that some beings from the 6th density may also choose to enter the 5th if they choose to recycle to the lower densities.

Is it possible that while being in the 5th density we may also be fooled/lied to/influenced unknowingly by souls acting as agents provocatours? I know this may sound a little strange, but I did not know how else to put it. Let's say that after ending up, after passing on into the 5th density, some STS soul from the 4th density ends up also in the recycle bin with us whose job is to continue influencing us in a negative way so that, lets say instead of choosing a life that could have helped us progress on our jorney in the 3rd density, we instead choose the life that we were conviced to choose by this STS soul that will be detrimental to our soul growth in this 3rd density. Should we be vigilant at all times even in the 5th density?

Hi Mona,

My understanding of 5th density is that it is a level playing field so to speak. The C's spoke about the "silver thread" being impenetrable by any force from any density level although the question was specifically "transition to fifth density", but below is another quote from them which to me means that you can't really be conned, since you have "timeless understanding" so to speak.

960622 said:
Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?

A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as
opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

My understanding of 5D, which could very well be 100% wrong, is that it is the realm in which incarnations in lower densities are programmed. There is a higher awareness, timeless, which organizes chance/probable events to facilitate lessons in a particular environment. I don't think the type of manipulations you ask about occur. If anything, those manipulations affect lower density perception, which then require the programming of further lessons in response to those manipulations. So if one comes under a certain illusion, and it crystallizes over many lifetimes, it becomes a pattern. The higher self is aware of this and structures probabilities accordingly, constantly "rewriting" the lesson-plan. It is a transdensity feedback mechanism without the "judgment" which characterizes lower levels of consciousness.

Well, recently I was rereading 951104 transcript. And it has a peculiar excerpt about underground bases covering 3d, 4d and 5d. And the reason for covering 5d seems to be because they have some kind of "job" there. So, considering what we know about free will and 5d being a contemplation level, what if there is some kind of "tampering" going on, but it is done "by agreement" (either as a result of manipulation or concious). Don't know if you remember, but C's also mentioned the possibility of STS future selves coming back to tamper with their past selves. So it can be one of the similar possibilities. Or it can be something else all together, don't know.

Q: (L) Bases are transdensity. (T) So the bases are transdensity, in other words they
exist throughout the densities in the same location. No, no, that won't be right... (L)
they exist in a trans-density state. (T) So they exist in third...
A: Yes.
Q: (T) They exist in third, fourth, whatever...all at the same time. (L) Maybe they
could come in to our density when necessary and then go out of our density when
necessary.
A: No.
Q: (L) They are in another density.
Q: (L) They are in another dimension. (T) They are in all densities...
A: Trans.
Q: (L) They transit at all densities?
A: Start at three.
Q: (L) They start at three... (T) They go through four, five is not the density they can
go into, so they go through six...
A: Assume.
Q: (L) Assume; you're assuming... (T) No, I'm asking, they start at three, you say;
where do they go from there?
A: To five.
Q: (L) Three to five. (T) They cover three, four and five?
Q: (T) Why do they cover five? You've said that five is the level of contemplation...
(L) Why not? That makes sense, to have one there, too.
Q: (L) They can take them through there. They work there.
(T) Well, I need to
understand this, they've said different things about the fifth density, in different
sessions. OK,
Q: (L) I'll tell you, hold on. One of the things that came through: it was the session
when I was asking questions about *** experiences under hypnosis, so it was
back fairly early on. And I asked a series of questions about what he perceived.
Now, he had an alien abduction experience that he described in another lifetime,
seemingly. He described what amounted to having this screen thing put over his face,
and the red dots, and the programming and the beings in the silver robes standing
around, and then being shunted through this tunnel, and finding himself in this dark
space where there were all these black-hole things all around him. I asked, was this
an alien abduction in another lifetime and they said no, it was a fifth density life review.
I said, are some of these beings we perceive as aliens, and some of these experiences
we perceive as alien abductions, actually events or experiences on fifth density? And
they said yes. (J) Life review... that's real important. (L) Right. So what
they're saying is, and when they're talking about taking souls on the battlefield, and so
forth, obviously we have fifth density "alien" and they've said that the term is used
loosely. I mean, we might perceive them as alien, but they were fifth density workers,
so to speak. That was their job, to do whatever it was they did, or they perceived it
as their job.
So that, to have these bases transit the densities up through fifth, would
make perfect sense because of the kind of work they're doing. Is that...
A: There is so much extremely vital stuff about this subject, that it would be wise to
stay with it until completion.

Oh no, I was afraid of what answers would come up. I am just sitting here trying to think of the right words to say, but I think I am a little speachless, and I feel a little nauseous too. I thought that we would at least be left to rest, and not be manipulated, in the resting/recycle 5th density. Is there any place we can be left alone? Probably it is true that we can keep on running but cannot hide anywhere from these creatures anywhere in the universe.

So, lets say that once we are aware that there is a possibility we might be a little manipulated in the 5D, is it possible that it will be harder for them to get the job done, whatever job they are programmed to do, if we are aware of the fact that any one of us could be a target? It also seems that it would have to be a mutual agreement between both parties, the dead human agreeing to be manipulated by the dead alien. I was just wondering aren't they tired from all this non-stop working? Have not they heard of having a little fun and a resting period at least when we are dead? Where do they get all this energy from? I feel tired already just thinking of being on their to-do list.

The reason I asked the question, if we can be actually manipulated in the 5D, is because I kind of feel that I will not be the one transitioning to the 4D. And I dont think I will be the only one checking out to 5D. I just want to be prepared, that is all. It is hard to be in this 3D world, so I at least I can prepare myself to any possibilities thereafter. I have that aura around me that seems to be manipulated easily in this density, so it is possible I could find myself in the same boat two steps from this density. But again, thinking in 3D might not give me the same protection in the 5D.

I wish CC's talked more about how it is like in 5D. They did mention numerous times that a lot of human will be checking out into 5D. We also need to protect ourselves there as well with knowledge. Will 3D knowledge protect us there as well? What if we blank out and lose all that knowledge people accumulate here in 3D? What if these dead aliens have some kind of technology they can use to wipe out our memories when we enter 5D?

I love you guys. This blog is like a library of people with extraordinary thinking.

Mona said:
Oh no, I was afraid of what answers would come up.

Hi Mona. Actually, I don't think any answers have come up yet, but speculation and discussion sometimes leads to some possibilities. I personally don't see a reason to be afraid about it right now. If I have a 'higher self' or 'me in the future', then I would tend to think 'trust, rather than fear'. :)

--Edit: I meant to say "I don't think any negative answers have come up indicating a substantial reason to be afraid."

Mona said:
So, lets say that once we are aware that there is a possibility we might be a little manipulated in the 5D, is it possible that it will be harder for them to get the job done, whatever job they are programmed to do, if we are aware of the fact that any one of us could be a target? It also seems that it would have to be a mutual agreement between both parties, the dead human agreeing to be manipulated by the dead alien. I was just wondering aren't they tired from all this non-stop working? Have not they heard of having a little fun and a resting period at least when we are dead? Where do they get all this energy from? I feel tired already just thinking of being on their to-do list.
I think, and I may be completely wrong but I think that 4D STS have ‘fun’ causing havoc in any density. And the energy they get is from us, or lower density beings. I think they are acting as they see fit, or “in favour of their destiny” of achieving complete entropy. They have fun doing what they do, just as the C’s on 6th D STO have fun, when they teach and share with other densities.

session 960127 said:
Q: (L) How do you spend your 'time?'
A: Teaching, sharing, assisting.
Q: (L) What do you do for fun?
A: That is fun!
Q: (PZ) With each other?
Q: (PZ) With who?
A: Densities 1,2,3,4,5.

mona said:
The reason I asked the question, if we can be actually manipulated in the 5D, is because I kind of feel that I will not be the one transitioning to the 4D. And I dont think I will be the only one checking out to 5D. I just want to be prepared, that is all. It is hard to be in this 3D world, so I at least I can prepare myself to any possibilities thereafter. I have that aura around me that seems to be manipulated easily in this density, so it is possible I could find myself in the same boat two steps from this density. But again, thinking in 3D might not give me the same protection in the 5D.
Perhaps you’re thinking about it too much? How do you know you won’t be going to 4D? I know I don’t know if I will or wont… and somehow I don’t really care. I have my lessons to learn here and now. And I feel if you learn your lessons here, you carry them with you to 5d. Of course that’s pure speculation as well, but it is something I choose to believe. And I think that while you’re in 5D you have access to all the lessons of your past lives and choose accordingly to which life to re-incarnate to next (again all speculation) I think this, because the C’s said there is “no time” in 5D.
In the below sessions the C’s comment about “no time” in 5D.

session 960203 said:
Q: (L) S*** wants to know about her uncle who just died in January. (S) Where is he?
A: He is at 5th density.
Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?
A: No, but remember, there is no "time" there.

session 950304 said:
Q: (L) Is the Moon a second density planet?
Q: (L) And the Moon is used as a base by other beings?
A: On different densities.
Q: (L) Are there 2nd density beings that inhabit the moon in a full time way?
Q: (T) Are there 3rd density beings?
Q: (T) Are there 4th density beings?
Q: (T) Are they Grays?
A: They don't inhabit the moon, they just use it.
Q: (T) Are there 5th density beings there?
A: 5th uses all.
Q: (T) Are there 6th density beings there?
A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Is the 7th density being there?
A: That is union with the One.

960622 said:
Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?
A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/learning phase while in
between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.
Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.
Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?
Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those
whose level it simply IS?
A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.
Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from
5th?
A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.
Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

961001 said:
Q: (L) Okay. T. G passed away, and I would like to know what his state is and
could we communicate with him? A: Sleeping to adjust to the reality of afterlife in 5th density. Q: (L) What was the physiological reason for his passing? A:
Electrical short circuit. Q: (L) Did he suffer at all? A: No. Did not believe in "hereafter." Are you aware of this? Q: (L) No, I wasn't.
A: Will awaken, but of course, there is no "time" there.

970405 said:
Q: (L) We would like to be able to talk to Max Planck, and Nicola Tesla, too. Do you think you could arrange it like you arranged for us to talk to S****?
A: Possibly, but the energies are scattered on the timeless plane of 5th density when there is no personal acquaintance.

mona said:
I wish CC's talked more about how it is like in 5D. They did mention numerous times that a lot of human will be checking out into 5D. We also need to protect ourselves there as well with knowledge. Will 3D knowledge protect us there as well? What if we blank out and lose all that knowledge people accumulate here in 3D? What if these dead aliens have some kind of technology they can use to wipe out our memories when we enter 5D?

I think you are speculating a lot here. Speculation can be a good thing, but it can also lead you to negative thoughts and fear. From my understanding 4D mess around with “time” in order to change it to their benefit all the time. It is who they are and how they function. So it is not and will not be surprising to me to see 5DSTS or 4D STS souls in 5D acting in favour of their own destiny. The key, imo is to realize what YOUR destiny is and act in favour of your own within any density. Trying to resonate your FRV towards STO polarity is a big step and one that will carry out with you through all densities.

Just sharing my thoughts on the subject.

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts on this topic. You helped me look at this issue from a different angle. Yes, I do think too much about this possible transitioning to 5D and I definitely do have some fears that go along with that. But I must say one fear that I do not have is of dying, or transitioning to 5D. I do have one huge fear and that is, of course, coming back to another lifetime to 3D, or even possibly to 1D or 2D if my soul ends up being smashed. I have not enjoyed this lifetime that much, and I doubt that my past lives were any different.

I have ordered Laura's meditation program so I hope I will be successful in getting myself deep down into the core of my being and maybe I can find out what is really going on in there. I wish I could afford a hypnotherapist, but that is out of the question as I have just lost my job. Besides, the kind of hypnotherapist I would be looking for would not be as open minded as the people here. The information that is provided here in this blob is beyond extraordinary. And I thank you for that.

Hi everybody, Hi Mona!
Good subject, thank you for posting it.
So many thoughts are running through my mind when I`m making this post...
Questions, speculations, that`s what the forum is for! And thanks for that! :)
Well, that is very nice to see how everybody brings with them they "brick" or "piece of puzzle" in one place, and what comes from that is a house often (hopefully) with an answer as a roof! :D
I think that we should not be worried about death and transition to 5D. I, personally, am not afraid of death, rather of pain, that I will die in pain and that it may cause some trauma to the soul. I was thinking about how it is to die, and I found it in my mind to be ecstatic (I think...).
We, in this life, don`t know/remember how it is to be in 5D, because of our lessons here...
and the influences of souls being at 5D, maybe they are possible, but I think it is a choice, or some pact to make with beings from lower densities to be influenced by, and maybe because of FRV of the soul, and I don`t think it could be made any other way if a soul is in timeless and objective contemplation form. :)

P.S. Sorry for my English, it`s not perfect, but i`m still learning! :P

Hi marcinciniak ,

Welcome to this forum.

As a new member or a new poster, we encourage you to go to the Newbies section and post an intro.

No personnel data but just how did you find us, what books have you read...

You can read a couple of intro and that should give you an idea.

Hi Bohort, I`ll do so.
I`ve just recently ended reading The Wave Series (not only), it took me quite some time, but i will write more in the Newbies section soon. :)
And...
...thank You for welcome! ;D

Hi Marcinciniak,
Don't worry about English here, your English is great. I am still learning it after 27 years and will continue to do so until my death. I think that as long as we can extpress ourselves in any which way we can and can bring some lessons of ours to the table so that we can discuss them and learn from them at the same time, that is what matters, at least to me. People bring all kinds of interesting knowledge here and I appreciate that. I have realized that just reading books is not enough for me but also discussing what I learnt in the books is important as well, this whole package brings the whole learning experience into reality.

Mona said:
Oh no, I was afraid of what answers would come up. I am just sitting here trying to think of the right words to say, but I think I am a little speachless, and I feel a little nauseous too. I thought that we would at least be left to rest, and not be manipulated, in the resting/recycle 5th density. Is there any place we can be left alone? Probably it is true that we can keep on running but cannot hide anywhere from these creatures anywhere in the universe.

Hi there Mona

I certainly know how you feel. I can recall reading The Wave for the first time and being sick to my stomach at some of the C's revelations, especially stuff to do with abductions, the removing of souls etc. But the more I've read and re-read the material I've realised that for all this grim information, there is also potentially great hope for the souls here on earth. For instance, the C's have said that we contain within our conciousness' profile, the ability to create new Universe's and dwell within them. Now I can't really conceive of any greater freedom than this.

I think that one of the most important messages that the C's have conveyed is that there is firstly an overall balance in the universe, and secondly there is the potential to change, grow and learn depending on ones choices to do the work on one's self and gain knowledge both in our lifetime and across incarnations. The logical conclusion of these two factors should mean that no matter what the circumstances one is in, there is always potential to experience the universe from an entirely different perspective than the one that is currently your experience.

It can certainly be tempting at times to 'latch on' to some of the more immediately disiturbing aspects of the C's information and worry one's self with wild speculation. I know I've certainly done it alot myself! But once this info is placed within the context of the big picture as they/Laura have presented it, it becomes less disturbing, or at least this has been my experience.

You ask if there is any place we can be left alone and that it may be that there is no place we can hide from these creatures. Well, from what we know of the C's themselves in sixth density, I would say that they are certainly not running and hiding from anything and nor do they have the need to. Acknowledging this, together with what I have written above, perhaps it is possible that you yourself will dwell in sixth density 'one day', having made certain choices and having acquired certain knowledge.

FWIW

Pai said:
You ask if there is any place we can be left alone and that it may be that there is no place we can hide from these creatures. Well, from what we know of the C's themselves in sixth density, I would say that they are certainly not running and hiding from anything and nor do they have the need to. Acknowledging this, together with what I have written above, perhaps it is possible that you yourself will dwell in sixth density 'one day', having made certain choices and having acquired certain knowledge.

FWIW

It might also help to remember that raising one's FRV - through self-knowledge, removal of programs and the belief in illusion, about oneself and one's life, and this reality - can make one 'unpalatable' to these 'creatures' as you put it. So, one has the power within oneself to move beyond their interest, as it were, but it takes Work - and Effort - and the ability and willingness to be brutal with oneself about all the lies we tell ourselves every single day that keep us trapped, as food. So, it's less a matter of 'running from them' in a body-centric way, and more a matter of Becoming what they can no longer ingest, so to speak - or, perhaps more accurately, what they can no longer ingest effortlessly (they will always take the path of least resistance); in other words, to become unpalatable. That's my current understanding - hopefully I've not confused the issue more.

Anart's take on the issue pretty well sums up my understanding as well. We have the ability to makes ourselves unpalatable to them, but it takes effort on our part. As Laura says so often, if you think there is a free lunch in the universe, then you're lunch. It takes constant and continual effort because there are no guarantees against back-sliding. Each day and every effort is important. Each time we know we should act and we do not is a step backwards.

Back
Top Bottom