5000 year old Copper Mines in Michigan

Duke palatine

The Force is Strong With This One
Apparently ancient miners extracted up to 1.5 billion pounds of copper from several mines in Michigan, USA
Have the Cs mentioned or alluded to these mines and what possible use the copper had ?
Curious how such a site being 5000 years old has managed to slip past the American archaeologists once again.
After all that is a massive amount of copper by today's standards, truly industrial operation.

http://www.exploringthenorth.com/cophistory/cophist.html

I read that before somewhere but I don't remember where.
indeed interesting.

and by the way why did you post this on "Ultra-terrestrial activity" ?

Fascinating! Since I'm moving up that way, I will see if it can be viewed by the public and, if so, will photograph extensively. Who knows- there might be something to be discovered there. Thanks for this information.

This was also mentioned in The Secret History of the World where Laura quoted Joseph Frank's book The Lost Pyramids of Rock Lake which is in Wisconsin (he also talks about the copper mining in Michigan). Laura discusses this and quite a LOT more in The Secret History of the World.

Nienna Eluch said:
This was also mentioned in The Secret History of the World where Laura quoted Joseph Frank's book The Lost Pyramids of Rock Lake which is in Wisconsin (he also talks about the copper mining in Michigan). Laura discusses this and quite a LOT more in The Secret History of the World.

Chapter 11, Back to Atlantis

Back
Top Bottom