4th density battles influence our weather

deluz

The Force is Strong With This One
One of the strangest things the C's have ever said is that all storms on the earth's surface are caused by battles in the 4th density. As they gave no details, I am a a loss to understand how 4th density wars--- STO energy versus STS energy--- can affect our weather patterns.
Do 4th density warriors go after each other with cannons, tanks, and bombing raids ? Or do they sit in a room and use thought projection to disable their enemies ? And how does this bleed through into 3rd density to influence our weather ?
I doubt if anyone knows the answer to this... but I thought I'd put it out here anyways..

hi deluz,

i would think that 4d "warfare" would be as different from 3d warfare as 3d is different from 2d.
animals go after each other with naught but their bodies as tools. people go after each other with external devices.

just as animals cannot fathom what a missle carying explosives is, or what a gun is, from our perspective, warfare or any type of 4d interactions that bleed through into our density should be incomprehensible and could take on the form of what seems to us to be nature.

take for example a cat living in a city.
it was born and raised in the city.
the city is "natural" to the cat. it is the way the environment always has been.
streets lights go on at night, there is car traffic during the day.. etc'
it is, for all intents an purposes, the cat's "weather" in its environment.

the same could go for us and weather. it is just our habituated perception of our reality.

so, as far as what is actually going on, thinking in 3d terms is not sufficient enough in order to imagine that density.

i don't necessarily think there is anything wrong with thinking about such things, however i find it very important and useful to make sure one studies and researches in order to raise awareness and deepen knowledge.

have you read The Wave series ?
or George Gurdjieff ?

And 4D causing weather does not also necessarily mean that a storm or a cloud will spontaneously generate directly from 4d activities, it may still be caused by 3d-explainable phenomena like heat and/or electricity from space, which itself might be caused by solar capacitor influences due to cosmic bodies like the sun and the sun's companion, etc. And perhaps 4D influence is somewhere further along that chain of cause-effects.

It's also possible that there is no point where energy is spontaneously transferred from 4D to 3D, but the whole process can be fully explained from its inception in 3D terms, and the influence of 4D is such that it ends up being fully natural in 3D with no apparent unexplainable energy coming from another dimension.

Thank you... The replies given by SAO and TransientP make alot of sense. The truth is we simply cannot understand the realities of life in 4D while living in a 3D world. It is far beyond the scope of our awareness. What a strange strange place the 4th density must be... and to think I just might be living there in a few years is mind blowing !!

As stated, I also think it's not always associated with 4D STS/STO conflicts.

Remember, our companion sun is coming. In the last sessions, C's have spoken about pulsars. They said they are binary systems creating electrical arcs (bodies/stars being very close to eachother). There is no such thing as 'neutronium' or 'neutron stars'. This is another scientific myth.

So more electric storms could also be the result of this companion star (dwarf) getting closer.

I'll start with this.

You tell me what you think.

JayMark said:

That's possible. I think it may also be possible that there is a 1:1 correlation between the two. So, despite any 'cause' that we perceive in 3D, it may also be a conflict on higher levels. Our perception of time influences our perception of causality, so other factors may be at play even if they don't seem intuitive, e.g., "this storm has a known electrical cause, therefore it can't be a higher density conflict" might not be an accurate way of looking at things.

Ah, a topic very close to my own heart; I once started a dissertation on the Ethics of Remote Weaponry. Battles fought in 4D are quite intense and who is to say you are not participating (or at least spectating or getting caught in the crossfire) right now? This can account for many of the disturbances we experience, not just weather. A lot of energy is released during those interactions, so they "leak out" into our plane. If you consciously participate on that level, you will feel notably fatigued on this one.

Just because we cannot see what is being done to us or there seem to be no fatal or lasting effects, doesn't mean we're not under constant attack. Physical integrity is regarded quite highly, but sufficient disturbances of a high enough intensity will degrade our physical well being eventually... But others will probably keep playing dirty as long as they can, so it is up to us to become more aware and protected.

Approaching Infinity said:
JayMark said:

That's possible. I think it may also be possible that there is a 1:1 correlation between the two. So, despite any 'cause' that we perceive in 3D, it may also be a conflict on higher levels. Our perception of time influences our perception of causality, so other factors may be at play even if they don't seem intuitive, e.g., "this storm has a known electrical cause, therefore it can't be a higher density conflict" might not be an accurate way of looking at things.

I think this is accurate. Basically our entire reality is interwoven with another, 'higher' reality of which we are oblivious. Once you really start to grasp that in a concrete way, a lot of puzzle pieces fall together and you realize that everything - everything - is reflective of this 'higher' reality and influenced by it. It's much like how we usually only see the wind by seeing tree branches move - there are ways to perceive this higher reality, if only in its effects.

Approaching Infinity said:
JayMark said:

That's right.

Even the approach of our companion star must relates to something going on in higher densities.

Actually, I would say that this applies to everything as a matter of fact.

Hummm, more dot connecting. The picture is getting clearer and clearer.

deluz said:
One of the strangest things the C's have ever said is that all storms on the earth's surface are caused by battles in the 4th density. As they gave no details, I am a a loss to understand how 4th density wars--- STO energy versus STS energy--- can affect our weather patterns.
Do 4th density warriors go after each other with cannons, tanks, and bombing raids ? Or do they sit in a room and use thought projection to disable their enemies ? And how does this bleed through into 3rd density to influence our weather ?
I doubt if anyone knows the answer to this... but I thought I'd put it out here anyways..

I think I have some info that may shed light on this phenomenon. This man _http://www.orgonelab.org/ has done some very interesting research with directed "life energy"/orgone and weather effects. "Orgone" (life energy) was discovered by a scientist called William Reich. He believed he'd found a way to attract and direct positive and negative (anti-entropic and entropic) energy. The websight I linked has some very interesting modern experimentation using Reich's methods.

The BLUF is that directing positive or negative energy at the sky can dramatically change weather. If 4D battles involve manipulation of this same entropic/anti-entropic energy then it's probably the same effect.

anart said:
I think this is accurate. Basically our entire reality is interwoven with another, 'higher' reality of which we are oblivious.
Once you really start to grasp that in a concrete way, a lot of puzzle pieces fall together and you realize that everything - everything - is reflective of this 'higher' reality and influenced by it. It's much like how we usually only see the wind by seeing tree branches move - there are ways to perceive this higher reality, if only in its effects.

PerihelionX said:
He believed he'd found a way to attract and direct positive and negative (anti-entropic and entropic) energy.

The BLUF is that directing positive or negative energy at the sky can dramatically change weather. If 4D battles involve manipulation of this same entropic/anti-entropic energy then it's probably the same effect.

I always wonder what happens to the living cells and other creatures inside my body when I, for example, do physical exercise .. do they experience it as ... going to work or maybe as the summer to us ?!, what happens if I decide not to exercise today? will they consider it as weekend or maybe a year without summer ?!!!, will it fool them if I take a hot shower instead :D ?!
what happens to them when I eat a lot?! is it like pollution to them ?!
what happens to them when I get angry?! get injured?! get sick?! ... etc , do they feel what I feel, think what I think ?!
what actually happens to them when I think of them?!, does it mean they think of me as well ?!, are we communicating with each other?! are they calling me somehow?! or am I the one calling them?! is it me or is it them that made me think of them?!, is it really me and them or it is just me ?, are we really separate or are we one ?!
if I don't think of them does it mean I don't care for them ?! or maybe they don't care for me !, or maybe it just means I don't care for myself !
:O

Back
Top Bottom