2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Totally agree, especially the bolded red bit.

I think in a previous post Joe mentioned that the answers or the pursuit of these answers should be based in reality - based on some form of evidence or being subject to logical tests as to their reasonableness. I think common sense also plays a huge role.

Ps, just for clarity. When Trump lost, I was devastated! Feel free to scroll back a number of pages and see for yourself.

I received very good feedback which was to take a step back, not be led purely by emotions or emotional needs... Trust in the universe and also to realise that Trump, Biden or whoever aren't the be all and end all of everything. Life still goes on.

Has he finally lost? I wasn't aware of that.

I still think that the Electoral College would be the place to decide or maybe Congress on January 6...

No criticism but you see how easily we use the language of our controllers.

I get all the points about wishful thinking, and am cautious to buy completely into all that, but I also keep in mind the C's reassurance that "help is on the way," for which, of course, they have not provided specifics so is left open to interpretation. They've also said seeking answers is more beneficial than the answers themselves, which gives value to this forum and this thread in particular.

At this point, we can be fairly sure that "help is on the way" meant comets (etc.). Seeking answers personally is fine, but to get reasonably accurate answers (or approximations of accurate answers) depends on the quality of the question you ask, and if your head is full of assumptions and wishful thinking, then the answers aren't going to be much use to you, and not much use to share with others.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I meant here

Straight out of a Hollywood movie script.

I wonder if part of this is in itself a disinfo campaign being waged on those within the alternate community susceptible to such stuff. I wouldn't be surprised.

Anyways, we wait and see if indeed some movie like scenario will play out... because, movie like scenarios tend to play out often in such matters. 😒
And Hollywood movies are notoriously created as "predictive programming" to implant ideas into the public's minds to guide their interpretation of/modulate reactions to future realities the elite have planned. So it shouldn't surprise us, and we shouldn't discount real events, when they seem like a Hollywood movie script. But perhaps we should be careful in our interpretation of those events, and reflect on our reactions to them.

Pennylvania is out for the count until 7 Jan. If Trump really is being reelected. It seems that it really is going to happen at the eleventh hour.

The House and Senate both have issued resolutions that accuse the executive and judicial branches in Pennsylvania of usurping the legislature’s constitutional power to set the rules of the election.

However, the 2020 legislative session ended on Nov. 30 and both resolutions expired at midnight. Both are being reintroduced, but the new legislative session doesn’t begin until Jan. 7, 2021—effectively rendering the general assembly impotent until next year. It’s unclear whether either chamber has the votes to pass the resolutions, although Republicans hold the majority in both. The house resolution had 40 co-sponsors in the 12 hours it was active, but would need 102 votes to pass.

Sen. Doug Mastriano, a Republican, said he’s hoping for a declaration of suspension, which would bring the body back into session immediately.

“It really seems bizarre to me that the general assembly would push itself out of power for an entire month,” Mastriano told The Epoch Times on Dec. 1.

“The challenge is that the certification is in the hands of the secretary of state and the governor—the very same people that we have issues with. So we have a bit of a constitutional crisis here.”

Why not wait and see if this rather unlikely (due to the source) claim is true? If she has actually died, it would very soon be across all media.
I'd have to agree with Joe, Niall and others that this thread is starting to be way too 'noisy'. I'm sure those who post 'from the hip' all kinds of 'bomb shell' claims and tweets have good intentions but this thread is starting to resemble something you'd see on 4chan and Qanon related boards. The strength of this forum, as I see it, has always been the collective effort not to jump to conclusions too quickly. Others may see it differently but to me this has always been a forum for balanced research, not a 'dumping the latest headlines and tweets' kind of discussion group. I'm worried about the direction this forum has started to take.

ADDED: I remember that back in the 'good ol' days' there was a forum rule that said something like "On line posts/replies are not recommended/allowed". Maybe that kept the threads more clean, not sure.

There is indeed in this particular moment that we are living, something that certainly comes from Hollywood and the arrival of the cavalry, but in the end and seen from outside the USA, one wonders if this is not in fact the best role that the Americans could play. After decades, not to say centuries of ever more abject politics for the world, one would like to think that there could be, coming out of this heap of smoking ruins, something that could resemble an honor that would miraculously have survived, and then ... excuse me, it 's my alarm clock ringing: I ‘m gonna have to wake up!

Democrats would come unglued, another interpretation that would be valid in my mind is that Trump wins the election (he did) but Biden becomes president anyway and institutes some kind of purge against Trump supporters. Not subscribing to that just yet, but I have thought about it.

Not sure how that is going to work out for them in the long run since an overwhelming majority voted for Trump. This map shows who favors who in such a conflict. The cities practically stand alone. And they don't produce any food. The rural areas do.

Back
Top Bottom