2012: doomsday

seek10

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
2012: Doomsday

Other day, one of christian missionary volunteers came to our house and tried to promote his garbage of "world is ending, only christ can help , join us". my 7yr old started crying saying, I don't want to die. he is too much into animal stuff, meteorites, dinosaurs, so death and reborn stuff is common theme to him. , so I decided to show some movie related 2012 , to introduce the concepts of end of cycles. well, while looking at netflix , this movie came up and we saw this movie.

this is a standard crap. world ends in one day, same vincent bridges funda of "center of galaxy gets aligned with that of solar system axis". some chosen people will lead to the mexican mayan temple which will become safe heaven to create a new world. another concept is used " synchronicities are signs from the GOD ". another significant plot is "california will crumble ". ( physical drowing )

Using this as a base, i showed sott "some thing wicked comes with way" along with our seasons of fall, winter,spring etc. he seems to be pretty receptive and sounds NOT too much worried about the concept of 'END'.

Back
Top Bottom