2 incidences I'd like to know more about

Sinny said:
Thanks for all the replies regerding "the C's" , was a genuine question, makes complete sense to refer to them as that, I'm just not used to the lingo round here.

In regards to *what* the C's are and do.... That's a bit to swallow lol, and I appreciate all opinons on it/them. I've got some homework to do.

Hi Sinny,
Many of us here have found that opinions are worse than useless. They are for the most part based on belief and often have no relationship to objective reality. If I, or anyone here, were to give you an elegant treatise as to why we believe the C's to be real or not, it might persuade you to believe whatever it was we were trying to get you to believe. But then, it would only be your "belief" and not really "knowledge".

The only way to KNOW it something is true or not is to do the most extensive research on the subject as possible in the most objective way one can. Then weigh all the data and decide for oneself as to what is likely to be the best answer to the question at hand. Even then, one often can not be absolutely positive they have without a doubt the 'truth', but they can usually at that point, decide as to what is most likely true.

Yes, this is a lot of homework, but is the only way to discover for oneself the answers to one's questions. That is why you are not going to get many, or even any, responses here as to people's opinions on the subject.

Hope this helps.

I've since looked into the book Trojan Horse, and re-watched some testimonies of Dr.Karla Turner, and also watched Lauras interview with kerry...

Laura has got to be one of the most sincere people I've had the opportunity of observing and learning from..

I guess I can still be classed as a little skeptical regarding the C's, but I'm just about to go and do more home work on the subject, and hopefully that will settle my fears..

I like Lauras objective approach, that is the way in which I usually form my own conclusions..

As posted previously, I've had my own UFO experiences more than once...

I also get the feeling, there may be more to my story than I am aware of, which is scaring the crap out of me to be honest...

I guess I have to face up to my fears, and see where it leads me..

Back
Top Bottom