Hmmm.... I think we're seeing why they chose Austria and Germany for this trial run. It's weird here in the UK, even though the majority are comfortable with the jab there is a great unease with this concept of showing papers - at least in England. I'm feeling like they won't be able to put through a jab passport in England and actually have it as a thing that impacts your day to day life. I feel like people can always say they won't abide by it because it represents what people fought and died for in the WWII.

Like I see a lot of Americans and Brits seeing what's happening in Austria and rationalize it as a thing that would happen there because Nazism happened there. I see the passport in France and Brits plus US people rationalising it as that's just the French, known for surrendering. I see it in Canada and same rationalisation comes up again. It's weird because a lot buy into the lie in the UK / US but they aren't necessarily buying into this final step. I hope it remains that way.

I don't think the 3rd jabs will be a success in the UK. Not as successful as the first 2.

They are really in a bind, have to push those who got 2 to get 3, deal with the ones who didn't get any, push for kids and push to have it become a thing that this is permanent. On top of all that, the economy is going to sh*t and there's periodic panic shortages of various things. And on top of that they have to rig elections too. Good luck to them running all these lies simultaneously.

IT'S HAPPENING IN THE UK. THE JABBED ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

Currently only mandatory mask-wearing is back in Hungary.

Orban, our beloved gipsy president and in the media "hero anti-EU warrior":

It’ll be ‘jab or death’ for anti-vaxxers, Orban predicts

Vaccination of all Hungarian citizens against Covid-19 is inevitable, PM Viktor Orban has said, stating that even the most hardline anti-vaxxers will ultimately face a choice between dying with the virus and getting a jab.
Speaking to Kossuth radio on Friday, the Hungarian leader lashed out at those reluctant to get vaccinated against coronavirus, branding them a threat "not only to themselves but to all others."
In the end, everyone will have to be vaccinated; even the anti-vaxxers will realize that they will either get vaccinated or die. So, I urge everyone to take this opportunity.
The EU member state is currently experiencing its fourth wave of coronavirus, Orban stated, blaming the situation on those who had not got vaccinated. "If everybody were inoculated, there would be no fourth wave or it would be just a small one," the PM claimed.
Good to know he knows what will stop the Plandemic:
Apart from urging the unvaccinated to go and finally get their jabs, Orban also promoted booster shots, revealing that he had already taken three doses of a coronavirus vaccine.

"The only thing that protects us from the virus is vaccination. And we are now also seeing, at least the experts are unanimous in saying, that four to six months after the second vaccination, the protective power of the vaccine weakens. Therefore, a third vaccination is justified," he said.
Probably shops will be QR-coded first, I guess. Leading to blackmarket dealing of groceries.
But if total mayhem breaks out, will any of these lockdown restrictions really matter?

Last edited:
It will be probably forced starvation and cold in winter for the anti-vaxxers, because they plan to lock us out of society.

I'm expecting the worst as usual:
In my imagination I'm already expecting 'Forced-Jab Death-Squads' going from door to door to every house and wrestling screaming people to the ground and force jabbing them. Obviously I plan to oppose that action. Since big, burly, muscular brownshirts / black Gestapo guys are to be expected doing the forced jabbing.. (Just like the tall masked types walking the street in cop uniform with a gun and baton looking like storm-troopers).. Like how half a dozen cops were arresting that lone USA father who dared to speak up at that school board meeting, I'm planning to take it to the End.

I won't be observing the effects of that Satanic Concoction injected into me corrupting my body and spirit. I don't have the means to buy those advised supplements anyhow. Way too expensive. Taking only basic multivitamins, + bulk Vit C.

I would rather take my chances with a physical confrontation. I know from martial arts, that there is no fighting chance against their overwhelming numbers.

So, sorry for not keeping MSE - Maximum Strategic Enclosure and not planning survival-detox after their forced Jabs to "guard the light even in a genetically damaged body". I'm a member of the NDE Club, so I know, what to expect in The End. I hope because of this grim determination of mine, reality will somehow shift and there will be some narrow avenues for survival instead, like blackmarket trading will be possible maybe? Some kind of an underground / resistance fighting?

It will be probably forced starvation and cold in winter for the anti-vaxxers, because they plan to lock us out of society.

I'm expecting the worst as usual:
In my imagination I'm already expecting 'Forced-Jab Death-Squads' going from door to door to every house and wrestling screaming people to the ground and force jabbing them. Obviously I plan to oppose that action. Since big, burly, muscular brownshirts / black Gestapo guys are to be expected doing the forced jabbing.. (Just like the tall masked types walking the street in cop uniform with a gun and baton looking like storm-troopers).. Like how half a dozen cops were arresting that lone USA father who dared to speak up at that school board meeting, I'm planning to take it to the End.

I won't be observing the effects of that Satanic Concoction injected into me corrupting my body and spirit. I don't have the means to buy those advised supplements anyhow. Way too expensive. Taking only basic multivitamins, + bulk Vit C.

I would rather take my chances with a physical confrontation. I know from martial arts, that there is no fighting chance against their overwhelming numbers.

So, sorry for not keeping MSE - Maximum Strategic Enclosure and not planning survival-detox after their forced Jabs to "guard the light even in a genetically damaged body". I'm a member of the NDE Club, so I know, what to expect in The End. I hope because of this grim determination of mine, reality will somehow shift and there will be some narrow avenues for survival instead, like blackmarket trading will be possible maybe? Some kind of an underground / resistance fighting?
Don't lose faith. It's the final stretch, the last challenge, the ultimate test. We have reincarnated in this life knowing that times would be tough. There is a lot of darkness around us. Humanity is stuck in a dark room with a dishonest optometrist. The optometrist is mischievously adjusting the lens, twisting the frame so as to damage humanity's eyes. And humanity is amusingly looking in the mirror with a distorted view of the world and intends to buy another pair of glasses! What could possibly go wrong? Some people will lose their eyesight without realizing it, some people will notice drops of blood dripping down their face, some people will ask to try a new pair of glasses, some people will attempt to push away the optometrist, some people will pretend they are not hurt, some people will recommend the optometrist to other people, some people will want to become an optometrist, and... some people will put on infrared glasses and see the man behind the curtain! 😎

Been looking for vids about this. Looks like police attacked the huge demonstration. Rioting is merely a fight with the police. A small hands on police team does a terror street fight, but one opponent kicks one down, on the chest. Then shots fired.
Some people on the corner, not attacking anybody. police at least 30m away, 3 shots, one man collapses instantly.
No way thats self defense.
Some fires, a scooter, a squat car, another car. No looting or buildings attacked.
Seems like this would have ended as soon as the police had retreated or secured the area.
Rumours about 1, 2 dead, one critically injured, one shot in the ankle.
And tomorrow is the big demonstration in Amsterdam.

Now I found a brief video from dr. Thomas Jendges, he was really terrified.

"The chief of a clinic in Cheminitz in Germany has committed suicide having said he could no longer live with lies to citizens and patients and calling the ‘vaccines’ genocide. Chemnitz mourns the loss of Dr. Thomas Jendges (55).

“I can no longer live with the lies to the citizens and to the patients that the vaccines are harmless, it is genocide”!

The head of the Chemnitz hospital fell from the hospital building on Flemmingstrass on Tuesday morning. He died on the spot from his serious injuries."

Was this really suicide or did he have some "help", now, after watching this brief video, where he also states, the happening kept him occupied for 1500 hours in last month time, everage month has round 700 hours?!

Now I found a brief video from dr. Thomas Jendges, he was really terrified.

"The chief of a clinic in Cheminitz in Germany has committed suicide having said he could no longer live with lies to citizens and patients and calling the ‘vaccines’ genocide. Chemnitz mourns the loss of Dr. Thomas Jendges (55).

“I can no longer live with the lies to the citizens and to the patients that the vaccines are harmless, it is genocide”!

The head of the Chemnitz hospital fell from the hospital building on Flemmingstrass on Tuesday morning. He died on the spot from his serious injuries."

Was this really suicide or did he have some "help", now, after watching this brief video, where he also states, the happening kept him occupied for 1500 hours in last month time, everage month has round 700 hours?!

Sobering video, I must say

He said (in german language) that he has been busy with the consequences of what is happening - for 1500 hours during the last couple months, (not just a single month)

He was very direct blasting through the entire Plandemic bull and said that a totalitarian system being established right in front of our noses - and everybody is playing along. He has treated upper airway infections all his life as a doctor. But what now is done under the disguise of Corona and with the “vaccines” to patients and people, is horrible.

What really is required now - is Courage, Courage… and a Big Heart ! he said.

I found this site, The COVID World, which appears to be documenting the latest related stories and developments. It presented to me, in one place, many articles I hadn't seen and may be worth a look. The latest stories appear first and the front page currently looks like this. Available in French, too.

1637373601200.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom