Éiriú-Eolas Online Workshops and Practice - Public

I was sitting on the couch, breathing as instructed, then I felt this wave of energy through me over me and I passed out. I became conscious a while later, still sitting up, but with my head and and body slumping a bit over to the left.
That's really interesting, forest_light. I've fallen asleep a few times during the meditation portion, but nothing like what you've described. If you have chronic health conditions and poor sleep, you might be so naturally tired that when you allow your body to rest while you do the breathing exercises, it might try to 'take the opportunity' for a quick snooze!

Have you tried doing EE first thing in the morning, or after breakfast? See if you get a similar result when your body is in an unambiguously 'awakened', 'refreshed' state.

Hey beautiful people! Just wanting to share a little bit about my experience with EE. I have really enjoyed doing the program and do it as often as I can.

But I had an experience that was a bit strange and I’m wondering if anybody else has had the same thing happen...

Several times during the program I have passed out. The first time it happened was the first time I had done the program. I was sitting on the couch, breathing as instructed, then I felt this wave of energy through me over me and I passed out. I became conscious a while later, still sitting up, but with my head and and body slumping a bit over to the left. I was really surprised I hadn’t fallen off the couch! (This wasn’t from the more rapid ‘round breathing’). At the time, I thought to myself “gosh I must just be really tired” but it has happened again a couple of times since then.
Many practitioners observed this and Laura asked C's. Here is what they have to say
2009-08-05
Q: (L) I would like to know if you have any comments to make on the progress of our breathing and meditation program for the readers of our forum and perhaps other people who are practicing it about whom we know nothing?

A: It is already having effects in other realms.

Q: (L) What other realms?

A: 4, 5, 6D.

Q: (L) In what respect?

A: Humans should remember the hermetic maxim can go both ways in some respects. Those who are destined to "meet" themselves in the future can now do so with greater facility due to these efforts. We once said that "you in the future" could "rewrite" cosmic programs... that goes for others too. They are now learning the programming language.

Q: (L) A number of people on the forum have talked about the zoning out thing, the, ya know... while still awake seemingly, losing all awareness of self and just kind of zoning out. What is this phenomenon?

A: See previous answer and think of it as spending "time" with the higher self/teacher instead of wasting the ability to dissociate on futile illusions. Also remember that "time" spent in this process utilizes this "soul ability" as it was originally intended. It taxes the soul greatly to be embodied.

Q: (L) Okay. So what should we do next? I mean, we haven't yet been able to take the time and effort and whatever to put dances together and I dunno if, ya know...

A: Wait for the dances. There are going to be some breakthroughs among the practitioners within the next two months. Then will be time enough to think about dancing.

I found the energy of the program very powerful and feel a strong positive resonance with Laura energetically. I also notice that during the ‘meditation’ at the end of the program that I often go into a very ‘deep state’ when Laura is speaking in this part, but it has also happened in other parts of the program too.

Personally, I find Laura’s voice incredibly comforting and calming. I don’t know many people that ever actually have that effect on me. I know she has a background and experience in hypnosis, and a powerful frequency herself (I’m not suggesting we are being hypnotised on any level, just to be clear) but I wondered if I was responding to the vibration in her voice, and perhaps for me personally it was so intense, my level of consciousness responded by changing?
2009-07-04
Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

Q: (A**) Wow. (L) What does "while merged" mean?

A: When you speak to aid others, we are able to merge with you.

Q: (J) So, merging is whenever you...

A: We are merging with you right now!

Q: (J) Say something and heal us all, Laura! (A**) Would doing this in groups physically be even more powerful, like if we did workshops?

A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience. The meditation and cleansing prayer comes first. You had to go through a "cleansing" too. You are now giving the tools to others so as to enable them to accomplish the same in a different and more efficient way.

Q: (L) So I mean... Just doing this meditation tape the way we plan to do it, people can listen to it, and by listening to it, there is some sort of frequency that can be triggered in them by my voice?

A: Yes. And it can be ten times more powerful in groups with you personally speaking.

Thank you for sharing your experiences, forest_light!

I have considered that it could also be programming in me attempting to block me completing the program? Just a thought.

Well, I think that this passing out might be more due to either your body getting some rest, passing / zoning out (like described in the session snippet posted before), or both. But even if certain programming might be the case, if you continue doing the program even if "you are not there" due to such a blockage, then by the process of continuing to do it the blockage might get resolved eventually.

On the EE webpage, there is a list of common symptoms that can occur when doing the program - the "passing out" among them:

Common Symptoms and Experiences

[...]

Zoning out, difficulty staying awake during breathing exercises and meditation (see
later for details)

[...]

{Here are more details:}

During the breathing and meditation, I snap into a dream state where I no longer hear the audio. As soon as I realize this, I snap myself out of it. Should I restart the program when this happens?

You don’t need to restart the program. This is called “zoning”. It is perfectly normal and a good sign that something is happening. It is a positive sign that your subconscious is beginning to process and heal.

So it rather sounds like a good thing that happens to you! :-)

Regarding the enhancement of Laura's voice, there is another quite recent reference which confirms what seek10 posted above, only that this time it regards the singing for the crystals while they are being prepared by Laura and the girls:

Session from July 4th 2020
(Artemis) Do you want to ask about the phenomenon you heard when we were charging the crystals?

(L) Oh yeah! We finished charging a whole new batch of crystals. When we started out, we were all in a very bad voice. Andromeda and I were still recovering from all that virus business that affected our lungs and throats, and it took us a number of days to even start to be able to breathe properly and sound normal. But then at certain points once we had gotten our mojo back, there were times when we were singing and I would hear other voices joining in. Was I actually hearing other voices?

A: Yes

Q: (L) What were those voices?

A: 4D STO support for charging magnification.

Q: (L) Were those voices that I was hearing coming from our throats, or from the air around us?

A: Your voices enhanced.

Q: (Chu) That's like what they said about your voice when you were doing EE, remember?

(L) What about it?

(Chu) That your voice carried more than what could be heard.

(L) Well, this went to the point that we could actually hear it.

(Andromeda) And I could feel it. Is this the same thing that was causing the sensation I was having of vibration like we were singing inside a bell?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) I could physically feel it. It was like a vibration almost. You could feel an echo.

And then, there's Laura's singing of the song "In the Garden" which has been recorded and which is being played on the end of each EE workshop session, mainly due to its enhancement quality (we also do the prayers for the crystals shortly before playing the song).

Hope this helps to make things clearer somewhat!

Wow @Learner,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of that information… that was very enlightening, I do recall reading some of those excerpts in the past, but some I had not read, so I very much appreciate your post.

I did feel that I was receiving something really positive even when I was ‘zoned out’ and when I woke up I just continued doing the breathing at the point I had become conscious.

So lovely to receive that awareness from you, Learner.

Much gratitude! :hug2:

That's really interesting, forest_light. I've fallen asleep a few times during the meditation portion, but nothing like what you've described. If you have chronic health conditions and poor sleep, you might be so naturally tired that when you allow your body to rest while you do the breathing exercises, it might try to 'take the opportunity' for a quick snooze!

Have you tried doing EE first thing in the morning, or after breakfast? See if you get a similar result when your body is in an unambiguously 'awakened', 'refreshed' state.
Hi @Ryan, I think you are super correct about my body trying to “take the opportunity for a quick snooze“… I get pretty exhausted easily, but I am a million times better since I found this forum and have been following much of the advice, including health / diet / keto / ee breathing. I plan on posting a bit about this soon, once I have a computer.

Your suggestion about trying the EE program in the morning is great. I had wondered if the zoning out had something to do with the time of day I was doing the breathing as the zoning out had also occurred in the afternoon, but generally I do it in the morning when I am pretty fresh, so I was pretty surprised at the zoning out part, especially the first time!

It didn’t feel like a ‘bad’ thing, but I tried to consider multiple reasons for the experience. I decided that if Laura’s voice affects me in such a positive way, and I feel that relaxed and calm, that cannot possibly be a bad thing at all!

Sometimes I wish I could listen to Laura’s voice at night before I go to sleep... I wonder if she has ever considered doing a series of meditation/visualisations that we could buy and download directly to a device/phone?

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply Ryan.
Gratitude :thup: and big smiles!

Many practitioners observed this and Laura asked C's. Here is what they have to say
2009-08-05

2009-07-04
Thank you so much @seek10!
That was 🌈 magic to receive all of that info!
It was very relevant and helpful.

I’m not very good at dealing with ‘multi quotes’ (still a bit slow on the tech side of the forum); so have just copied and pasted this bit here:

2009-07-04
Q: (L) Okay, I found the one that I thought it was, which was something about a voice being a part of some plan or destiny. Is that it?

A: Yes but not only. The point is this: when you speak while merged, cosmic elements are transmitted via your voice. More than this, it has the power to heal those of similar goals who are not yet at the correct frequency. In short, through your voice we can set frequency resonance for those of "the blood."

Q: (A**) Wow. (L) What does "while merged" mean?

A: When you speak to aid others, we are able to merge with you.

I realise that what the C’s are saying here is that they are merging with Laura to facilitate healing and fully appreciate the message in that.

As an extension of this concept, I noticed since connecting with this group, that I was energetically experiencing a ‘merging’ with the group (and the C’s), even before I joined the forum formally... I could feel this ‘energy’ and ‘merging’ intensely. I felt it was the C’s. It was certainly a very different, warm, positive vibration compared to some other energies I have encountered(!) and it felt deeply familiar, as did Laura’s energy, and the energy of many in the forum.

I have also experienced this intense connection while simply thinking of Laura, simultaneously hearing her voice / seeing images of her playing in my mind like a movie; thinking of the forum members collectively; reading transcripts; reading Laura’s books; it happens regularly throughout the day even when I am doing simple domestic tasks, and it is clearly happening when I am ‘receiving’ energetically through the EE breathing program!

So, seek10 what you and other dear members here have shared with me makes even more sense of my interesting experiences.

Thankyou :flowers:

Hello everyone! Guys, I would like for the first time to join today to our online meeting! I speak well in English, I apologize. But I have a translator just in case :-). I will be very happy to participate in this meeting and, I hope to take part in the future regularly. 🌞

The decision to conduct the session with seek10 doing the sharing evolved rather spontaneously, because some of us came to the meeting by having clicked a link logos5x5 had provided before (at least it was so in my case - I clicked the link from Monday last week). And because there have been power / internet issues before at logos's place, we figured that this might have been the reason for his absence yesterday as well as for his not posting the link, and so we just decided to go ahead after having waited for a while. Seek10 posted the link on the thread then and the room started to fill up.

So if there's no link you can click one of the previous ones posted here (you can see it is the same link by comparing the meeting room numbers), and see what happens! :-)

Btw., thank you again, seek10, for your sharing and for everybody else being there!
I understand. But I was not sure if there was a meeting and I thought there was not a meeting. Thank you for your explanation.

I understand. But I was not sure if there was a meeting and I thought there was not a meeting. Thank you for your explanation.
You are welcome, loreta! Yes, such things can be confusing. I only had the hunch to click the link that was provided for the previous meeting from previous experiences in other contexts, and because of the knowledge that there have been power / internet disruptions of logos' place in the past. Otherwise I would have felt unsure too, thinking that no meeting was taking place.

Thank you very much for the meeting! I was very nice to see everyone and meet personally! My bad English does not allow to support the conversation, but I was very pleased to take part in the conversation as a listener. I will be glad to continue them in the future with you!

Thank you so much! It has been so long since i relaxed so much !!!
I share my experience, which is the first time that has happened to me.
*The first thing is to feel a heat in the chest, i really felt a significant heat in the center of the chest.
*The second is that in two occasions i almost started crying. 🤷‍♂️

Really a nice experience, to see you all, who can tolerate my "English". I promise to be more participatory, i admit it, i don't usually have confidence in myself, mainly when being in front of public, and the meetings are excellent to combat that program.
Again, thank you, thank you, thank you!
see you on Thursday!

My bad English does not allow to support the conversation, but I was very pleased to take part in the conversation as a listener. I will be glad to continue them in the future with you!
I understood you very well. I could even say that being expressive as you are adds much more to the conversation.
See you at the next meeting!

Thank you very much for the meeting! I was very nice to see everyone and meet personally! My bad English does not allow to support the conversation, but I was very pleased to take part in the conversation as a listener. I will be glad to continue them in the future with you!
Your English is ok, you just need to practice. As myself. My accent is horrendous but finally I do not care very much because accents are beautiful.

After the session I always feel without fatigue, like if I had been sleeping 8 hours. Thank you everyone for being here. It is superbe.:thup:

Back
Top Bottom